Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,676,718 Views | 62649 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by steve00
maca1028
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just realized I might be following him on Instagram too
turfman80
AG
LaFours, Towerpoint?
BSD
AG
quote:
You guys really need to follow bmac on untappd. This mother****er swings a big ****ing dick.

That mother****er does indeed ball so hard.
maca1028
Interesting
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
After the previous page, can we declare this page a No Flex Zone so the rest of us bums can post our crappy beer pick-ups?
La Fours
AG
Yes.
Jock 07
AG
This seems interesting
http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2015/02/sierra-nevada-promises-fresh-hops-year-round.html
maca1028
Has any one had apple brandy noir yet? I've been seeing good things but I've been disappointed by prairies noir variants in the past
steve00
AG
A damn good IPA. These are disappearing fast at my house.

Jock 07
AG
quote:
A damn good IPA. These are disappearing fast at my house.

I've always found canned sculpin to be significantly better than the bottles. Is this the same for 2 hearted? And damn I just realized it's been over a year since I've had some.
steve00
AG
In a highly scientific study involving six bottles and 4 cans over the past two nights, the result is that my girlfriend prefers the bottles and I prefer the cans. I don't think either of us could tell the difference if it was a blind test.

And I just placed an order for more of both.

I can say that you shouldn't have a Sculpin directly after a Two Hearted, as it reflects poorly on the Sculpin.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Just had some of this on tap in Atlanta, and I can concur that is just as good as advertised. Phenomenal beer. Even better on tap than I remember it being from the bottle.
BSD
AG
So we had dinner at Pass and Provisions tonight in the upstairs private dining room and one of the wine cellars had a case of BCBCS sitting in it. Naturally I had to deviate from the scheduled beverage service to get one. Still so good!
NoneGiven
AG
Whole Foods tapped FSW 18, Stickee Monkee, and Agrestic tonight. All damn fine.

Tripel Treat was cracked when we got home. Probably should have saved that for another night where we hadn't already had such big beers.
Jock 07
AG
quote:

Tripel Treat was cracked when we got home. Probably should have saved that for another night where we hadn't already had such big beers.
Interesting, that's the first I've heard of one of their sours showing up outside of CA and maybe even outside of barrel works.
NColoradoAG
quote:
quote:

Interesting, that's the first I've heard of one of their sours showing up outside of CA and maybe even outside of barrel works.
Kegs have been kicking around here. I had some agrestic at Choice City several weeks back.
Jock 07
AG
Guess I'll have to keep my eye out for it here.
BSD
AG
Petrol is saying that Alpine is coming. No other details yet that I could see. Hopefully Green Flash can fix the issues with quality variation and not **** up themselves when it comes to producing a kick ass beer like Nelson.
Bmac04
AG
quote:
Has any one had apple brandy noir yet? I've been seeing good things but I've been disappointed by prairies noir variants in the past

Opened one last week and really enjoyed it. Tons of apple brandy flavor and finally no rust on the cap!
NoneGiven
AG
Anyone tried the Hermitage Boysenberry sour. I saw a few bottles last night, but didn't want to pull the trigger on a $25 bottle without some positive reviews.

What about the other hermitage beers?
Ags #1
AG
Heading to Brownsville soon. Any decent shops in or around the valley? Or maybe on the way?
maca1028
Downtown specs had greenhouse as of 11:30
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Back from San Diego.
sixiron
AG
quote:

I've been meaning to ask, what's the best way I can get some Two Hearted Ale? I live in the Houston area and haven't had any Two Hearted since I lived in the midwest about 4 years ago.
steve00
AG
quote:
quote:

I've been meaning to ask, what's the best way I can get some Two Hearted Ale? I live in the Houston area and haven't had any Two Hearted since I lived in the midwest about 4 years ago.

I order it from Craftshack.com, but I live in CA where you can get any kind of liquor shipped to you. Someone said TX doesn't allow beer shipments.

If you know someone in Louisiana, it looks like they ship there.
dave99ag
AG
A little Trinity haul while in Breckenridge this weekend.

Scriffer
AG
Looks fun. Wish I hadn't been sick, broken, and overworked. Y'all have fun
Vernada
AG
After no drinking January (and 12lbs down) Upslope Craft Lager.
62strat
AG
Weekly Beer haul
Belgian Gose
Mikller stout with cocoa and vanilla
Paradox 22 with elderberries
Paradox 23 with Grapefruit and citrus peel
Almanac Farmer's blueberry, aged in wine barrels X2.

Jason_Ag98
AG
Kicking off the weekend with a Yellow Rose.
AgEng06
AG
Having my first Dogfish Head Raison D'Extra. It's not bad. This one was a gift, and I likely wouldn't buy another though.
turfman80
AG
Finally landed some quarts of Sucks
NColoradoAG

WeldWerks Coffee Stout. Brand new brewery in Greeley co founded by one of my good friends. First time their beer is being poured publicly. The brewery opens in a couple weeks. Very excited for these guys!
62strat
AG
Is that 4 breweries for greeley now? I'll have to check it out. I've still only been to Crabtree.

Enjoy by 4.20, coming to CO soon. They should have thrown some of hops cousins in there
BSD
AG
DP
First Page Last Page
Page 617 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.