Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,674,660 Views | 62646 Replies | Last: 53 min ago by Jock 07
aggiespartan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BSD, if you have somebody getting you some bottles of the Rogue Voodoo, you might want to consider doing it soon. It looks like they already ran out once.

This was a twitter post from Green Dragon tonight.
quote:
pdxgreendragon
Rogue Voodoo is back RT @beermusingskris: @pdxgreendragon Have you gotten more Voodoo bottles in? You were out last Sun when I stopped in.
BSD
AG
I dont yet. Sounds like I better hurry. You can order from the online store but it's too hot to ship to Houston so I haven't done it. I'll call a guy up there today and see what he can do...or just have some shipped to a buddy's house in Cal. Thanks for the update.
DonaldFDraper
AG
Stone IPA, Hercules Double IPA,
AggieOO
brewing a pumpkin ale tonight.

drinking a Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale from Boulevard.
RoosterAg12
AG
Never knew how to post a pic, but Shiner Bock or Sunset Wheat. Dad has a batch of Old Farmers Honey Brown Ale brewing right now. Can't wait to try it next weekend. Last batch was supposedly pretty tasty. Aunts and Uncles downed the whole keg (8 gallon) in one night. Didn't have the decency to save me a cup.
helgs
AG
take picture. www.imgur.com

{img}image direct link.jpg{/img}

replace {} with []
helgs
AG

How is your dad brewing beer in a week?
62strat
AG
i'm guessing this guy isn't familiar with the brewing process and is just (wrongly) guessing it takes a week.

I mean.. an 8 gal keg?

[This message has been edited by 62strat (edited 10/15/2011 5:53p).]
duck79
AG
For those of you wondering the Punkinator started hitting shelves last week in Dallas. Dallas did not get very much inventory so you might want to look quickly. Also, Rathbun's Blue Plate at NW Hwy/Preston will be having a beer dinner on the 25th and their desert features the Punkinator paired with it.
BSD
AG
enjoying the win 

(for Bonfire)
Elliot P. Campbell
AG
picked up some spaten oktoberfest yesterday, i waited too long to get this
dave99ag
AG
BSD, is that some Sam Adam's Utopia I see peaking behind Pliny?
BSD
AG
Yep, and my coffee pods. I really need to find a better spot for the Utopias than next to the toaster!
EFE
AG
helgs
AG
BSD is living the high life!

Picked up Three Philosophers at Costco. Was incredible surprised to see a 3 pack of Chimay with a goblet for $14. Didn't pick it up, though. It was blue, and didn't want to pick up another quadruppel. Plus, I've never had 3P before.
dave99ag
AG
Three Philosophers is good. Enjoy!
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Just got this email from the Dig Pub in Cedar Park if anyone hasn't gotten to try out the Pumpkinator.

OleDublinBobcat
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Hmm... not showing up?

army01
AG
I'm sitting just outside of Philadelphia, 117 miles from a DFH brewpub and they are releasing the PJ20 beer on Wednesday....trying to find a reason not to drive down....
aggiespartan
AG
FYI, in case anybody didn't know, there is/was a beer swap thread on the outdoor board.
713nervy
AG
I don't see it on the first two pages, sugarlips
aggiespartan
AG
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?forum_id=34&topic_id=1939468

looks like you might have to rally for a second swap or a swap for people that didn't get in on it in time.
713nervy
AG
ah yeah, i did see that before...pretty much right after it closed. No big deal.
aggiespartan
AG
I bet you could find enough people to get it started up for a second round.
hbc07
AG
i decided to pick myself up a little treat today... not sure when i'll drink it though

BSD
AG
Nice.
RustyBoltz
AG
I'm so darn excited I have to brag. I found Pumpkinator at the Market Street in Allen.

I called up there this morning and the Beer and Wine guy told me he was expecting some soon and took my name. He called this afternoon and had three reserved for me so I had my mother go by after work and pick them up.
I'll get them from my parents house the next time I'm home - which looks like it will be a lot sooner now that I know what is waiting for me.
gordo97
AG
cool weather is finally here in h-town.... time to bust this out of the ol fridge

aggiespartan
AG
Love me some Widmer. It's nice being in the same city as their brewery. We get all of their varieties here.
OleDublinBobcat
aggiespartan, I am quite jealous of you right now.
Ags2012
I don't have much diversity in my beer drinking, but I'd like to expand my taste a little bit in that department. I pretty much drink Shiner exclusively right now.

What 6 pack should I pick up from Specs? More importantly, what beers should I try at O'Bannon's tonight?
hbc07
AG
I almost bought a bottle of the '10 brrrboun today. (and a bottle of the '11). but i was already spending too much so i backed off.
OleDublinBobcat
quote:
More importantly, what beers should I try at O'Bannon's tonight?

Dogfish Head Punkin Ale
aggiespartan
AG
Widmer has a seasonal Lemongrass Wheat that I want to try pretty soon.

I did get a 10% cider today though.

[This message has been edited by aggiespartan (edited 10/19/2011 3:43p).]
First Page Last Page
Page 6 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.