Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,677,700 Views | 62651 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Jock 07
jah003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
quote:
What does it take to trade for a sixer of WB gose?

Just traded an O&P for 12 cans on TB... And the guy told me I was being "way to generous". So, there you go...
maca1028
Thanks jah, I might try to work something on ISO/ft. JH if you're in the houston area I'll take it
p-wonk01
AG
bottle share set up...get out here
NColoradoAG
Thanks, Maca, you smug *******.

jh0400
AG
quote:
Thanks jah, I might try to work something on ISO/ft. JH if you're in the houston area I'll take it

It's yours. Shoot me a PM.
maca1028
aggiechris06
AG
Here in cs but I aint got $h!t that is bottle share worthy...didn't think about it this as I was packing this morning after my 21 mile run
CollinAB
AG
Nice work, Maca.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Pourin up 1/2 endeavor + 1/2 christmas all night. Rocket Santa ftw.
txag2008
AG
Gig 'em

maca1028
Jah you were right, the brimestone Bomb wasn't that different from regular Bomb, but then again pretty much everything sucks after what I just witnessed on my television set.
Jock 07
AG
Well the team ****ing sucks time to start drinking. I now see why everyone talks about this stuff it's excellent.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
What does it take to trade for a sixer of WB gose?
Assuming we're able to get it regularly, I should be able to help out.
NoneGiven
AG
Went to the grocery store to get some apple juice for Apfel Wein. Came home with Narwhal and Dark Penance.
jah003
S
quote:
Jah you were right, the brimestone Bomb wasn't that different from regular Bomb, but then again pretty much everything sucks after what I just witnessed on my television set.

Sometimes I know things... Watching it in a cold rain was pretty sucktastic as well.

I vote we no longer have bottle shares for SEC games... What's our record? 0-5 or something?
maca1028
quote:
quote:

Sometimes I know things... Watching it in a cold rain was pretty sucktastic as well.

I vote we no longer have bottle shares for SEC games... What's our record? 0-5 or something?

Yeah, bottle share at Santa's Town next Sunday, I know it sounds weird...just give it a chance

I hate Snyder

And Spavital
La Fours
AG
quote:
quote:

Hey, that's my idea. Back off, buddy.
La Fours
AG
Awesome bottle share, guys. Great label art Maca!! Poor NoCol. I think he hates us all now.

Thanks for hosting us p-wonk and bmac!! Tell the New Republic guys thanks as well. Lots of awesome beers were shared.

BSD f-/king killed it with a bottle of Bourbon County Prop.

But please, no more shares for SEC home games.
The Beer and I
quote:
quote:

And here I am thinking Spav and Snyder were the reasons we suck. Has anyone told Sumlin of this new strategy?
BSD
AG
It was good seeing everyone yesterday. I had a great time and we drank some great beers. That Crooked Stave Batch 60 was legit! Too bad Jetch missed out, I hope he at least got his dinky stinky.

Thanks again P-wonk and Bmac for the hospitality. I appreciate you letting us crash your tailgate for a few hours again. Also thanks to Maca and jah for providing great beers when they couldn't attend. You guys are good people.

Btw, it is indeed Spav and Snyder, not the share. We actually beat Miss St last year after a bottle share.
BSD
AG
quote:
Thanks, Maca, you smug *******.

Classic!
jetch17
AG
Sounds like a baller ass time, sorry to miss it

The sexts from BSD/lafours were inappropriate yet strangely arousing
jah003
S
I'm just bitter because I couldn't make it out to the share... Yes, Spav and Snyder are indeed the real issue. I hate spending 4 hours in the rain/cold for that sad excuse for a football game. A persistent drizzle and a defense that couldn't stop a 7th grade JV running back does something to a man. Things can only get better though right...?

Looks like a great share yesterday guys. Sad I couldn't stay and share some delightful beers with you all. Till next year...
maca1028
sounds like another epic line up, sorry I couldn't be there, I was busy watching 6-8 year old kids play soccer with more passion than what I saw last night.
army01
AG
I hate to derail the thread, but I thought the team showed some passion. The defense is limping to the finish line though....and Spav's play calling is terrible. To get better, we need linebackers, DBs, and 3 new coaches -- OC, DC, and O-line.

In the end, I think we are were we expected to be this season -- 7-4 heading in to the LSU game. That big ass win to start the season made us think we had something we didn't have.

Back to beer...I was too depressed last night to drink anything after the game. Had a Raspy XVI waiting. Decided to leave it alone. Maybe I can crack something special on Thanksgiving.
p-wonk01
AG
Thanks to everyone who joined the bottle share yesterday afternoon and brought all the bottles. I'm glad we couldn't help the luck lately, but I think it has a bit more to do with coaching. I've included photos of most of the bottles we had at the share. We were running out of light and didn't have the room, so please forgive the many pictures.

[url=http://s437.photobucket.com/user/nathanp01/media/WP_20141115_17_40_57_Pro_zps51910367.jpg.html][/url]

[url=http://s437.photobucket.com/user/nathanp01/media/WP_20141115_17_38_26_Pro_zps001c0469.jpg.html][/url]

[url=http://s437.photobucket.com/user/nathanp01/media/WP_20141115_17_36_51_Pro_zpsc9ec29c7.jpg.html][/url]
DallasAggie2012
AG
Thanks so much for hosting P-Wonk! The share was awesome. I was sad I couldn't make it out there for longer after showing a cousin around campus. Everyone really showed out for the share. The Black Tuesday was insane, and the Bourbon County Prop was amazing as well.

Thanks again Jah for the Zooey! Enjoying it tonight thanks to you.
Jock 07
AG
Damn, looks like I missed a lot of good ****. How was the batch 100? Still haven't gotten into mine yet.
jah003
S
quote:
Thanks again Jah for the Zooey! Enjoying it tonight thanks to you.

No worries, glad you're enjoying it. One of my favorite "everyday drinking" beers.
Echoes97
AG
DallasAg, was that your Westbrook Gose that got left in my cooler? Need to find out whose that is because I still have it, unintentionally headed out from the share with that still in there. Sorry about that!!

Let me know cause I will get it back to you, either at the LSU game or I can mail it.

Awesome share though guys, many many thanks for all the fantastic brews. Much appreciation for the hospitality p-wonk and crew!

BSD that BC Proprietor's was absolutely sick, thank you thank you for that! One of (if not) the best beers of the day.

Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
DallasAggie2012
AG
Oh yeah totally forgot about the fact that the Gose was still in your cooler. Yeah you can just bring it to the next share or LSU. No big deal man. No need to mail a single back to me. haha
No Bat Soup For You
AG
I had my first Petite Prince just now and at 2.9% ABV it would probably be best for my liver if I drank it more often. It was pretty tasty so I probably will.
cc10106
Woooooooo! Found some Backwoods Basterd tonight while looking for something else. This ish is tasty.
army01
AG
I definitely think that this year's backwoods batch is better than last year.
DallasAggie2012
AG
What do you guys think about the new Jester King FIglet? Looks pretty different and unique.
First Page Last Page
Page 557 of 1791

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.