Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,677,924 Views | 62652 Replies | Last: 58 min ago by swampstander
jh0400
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Drinking a Supplication. This may be my favorite RRBC brew.
wessimo
AG
Bourbon County tonight. Need to find more.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Had *****es Brew and Prairie Bomb tonight.
aggiechris06
AG
When does bourbon country season start again??
NColoradoAG
quote:

I think they've hitched their wagon to the Black Friday trend.
Jock 07
AG
Dry dock sour apricot and bear republic tartare berlinerweiss on tap. Both excellent
Jock 07
AG
Oh yea, and enjoy by and la follie at the last bar.
aggiechris06
AG
quote:
quote:

I think they've hitched their wagon to the Black Friday trend.

Are you serious?? If true I will likely never buy again...just on principle...

I mean it's good, but not THAT good
Jock 07
AG
But would you be willing to trample a mess of people on Black Friday if it were a bottle of King Henry?
aggiechris06
AG
quote:
But would you be willing to trample a mess of people on Black Friday if it were a bottle of King Henry?

First I would have to figure out what King Henry is...still probably not
NColoradoAG
quote:
Are you serious?? If true I will likely never buy again...just on principle...

Yes, serious. The national release this past year was on Black Friday. There were obviously some outliers who put it on sale early, but for the most part it went on shelves that day. I don't care if InBev owns them, or if they release it on some contrived shopping holiday. I will buy as much as I can get my hands on as long as it's the same high quality brew I love and enjoy.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Dang. For the foreseeable future, I will be at SWMBO's parents or mine for Thanksgiving/Black Friday. Both towns have a population of about 100. Looks like I'm out of luck for awhile.
NColoradoAG
Game of thrones beer. Taking the black

NColoradoAG
quote:
Dang. For the foreseeable future, I will be at SWMBO's parents or mine for Thanksgiving/Black Friday. Both towns have a population of about 100. Looks like I'm out of luck for awhile.

Who knows with TABC. They'll probably delay label approval for 2 months even though the only thing that changes on the label is the year
Jock 07
AG
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1146/61100/?ba=bros

Jason_Ag98
AG
jah003
S
It's happening... Atrial being released at JK starting this Friday. Looks like limit 2 this time around. Get your mules ready...!
NoneGiven
AG
How quickly do they run out of those? Gotta show up Friday to have a chance?
jah003
S
quote:
How quickly do they run out of those? Gotta show up Friday to have a chance?

Same limit and bottle amount as Nocturn. So, it should last 3-4 weekends.
62strat
AG
Nice Texas representation at the bar I'm at in Fort Collins CO. St A. sumer pils on tap, and some jester king in bottles, including atrial rubicite. The guy running this place just so happen to run the Austin ginger man for 7 years.. and grew up in Houston.
maca1028
If someone could grab me a bottle of atrial that'd be just awesome. I'll pay and throw in a bottle or 2. I'm not going to be able to make the trip up to Austin any time soon.
turfman80
AG
Too lazy to post a pic, but took advantage of the Bomb, Bible Belt and Wine Noir on BCS shelves to land Arthur, Brothers Soigne, Bitter Monk, Westbrook Gose and Jai Alai. Great trade bait!
The Beer and I
quote:
If someone could grab me a bottle of atrial that'd be just awesome. I'll pay and throw in a bottle or 2. I'm not going to be able to make the trip up to Austin any time soon.

I'll be up there around the 4th. Let me know if you still need a bottle and I'll grab you one if it's still available.
gordo97
AG
Got a free small bottle of Founders Devil Dancer triple IPA at whole foods katy today..... I was talking to the lady at the bar about how I would love to try it but I can't afford $20 for a 4-pack right now since I blew my beer budget already and she gave me a free one from a busted 4-pack that came in leaking
maca1028
The Beer and I
aggiechris06
AG
quote:
Got a free small bottle of Founders Devil Dancer triple IPA at whole foods katy today..... I was talking to the lady at the bar about how I would love to try it but I can't afford $20 for a 4-pack right now since I blew my beer budget already and she gave me a free one from a busted 4-pack that came in leaking

Dang! I was there this afternoon and was torn on whether to buy any...actually had the lady at the bar scan it for me as no price was listed...when she said 19.99 for a fourpack that sucker went right back into the fridge...wish I had lamented the high cost to the bartender myself.

I mean seriously...more expensive than BCBS???
p-wonk01
AG
Nice seeing you on my way to the airport on 183 this morning BSD (gave you the gig'em) Like the license plate.
Ranger222
AG
$19.99 for a 4 pack? Mine was $13.99 here in Florida. Picked up both Dirty Dancer and Imperial Stout same day
jetch17
AG
anyone had any of the New Belgium/3Floyds LoF Gratzer Ale?
The Beer and I
quote:
anyone had any of the New Belgium/3Floyds LoF Gratzer Ale?

I picked one up yesterday but haven't opened it yet. I'm not a huge fan of smoked beers, so I wish I would've researched it a little more before buying it.
La Fours
AG
Turfman, nice trade. How many of each of the Prairies did it cost you for that trade?
jetch17
AG
picked up these at lunch today:

- NB/3Floyds LoF
- Elevation 7437 DIPA
- Saint Arnold 20th Anniv barleywine
- Enjoy By 7-4-14 x2
turfman80
AG
LaFours, it was three separate trades with a few other beers mixed in, so hard to narrow it down, but the Prairies were the main ones the senders wanted. Didn't take long for the offers once I. Posted.
jetch17
AG
So damn fresh

MW03
AG
Rahr has a new beer out called "Pride of Texas" that is a surprisingly delicious and easy drinking APA. This may very well prove to be my favorite (and most surprising) beer of the summer.

[This message has been edited by mw03 (edited 6/10/2014 8:23p).]
First Page Last Page
Page 463 of 1791

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.