Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,673,252 Views | 62639 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Quincey P. Morris
Carolin_Gallego
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good beer.
We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
TAM85
Lone Pint's "Undead Head Ed" Chile Porter is good. It has a tasty bite.
jah003
S
Looks like I'll be taking a drive out to JK...
CDub06
AG
I heard y'all liked pool views

Kyle98
AG
B-52 Black Eyed Susan. So tasty.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Found some Juicy Bits out here in Southern Oregon. Somewhat fresh... 04/08/20 can date.

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG

This Hazy IPA is great as well. A little more West coast in style than Juicy Bits. A little more bitter and less fruity.

Cool cause too with proceeds going to workers being furloughed or laid off.
Objective Aggie
AG

Been a long week.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Great IPA from South Lake Brewing on Lake Tahoe.

jetch17
AG
Bait'n & poolin

CDub06
AG
Continuing the Martin House lovefest. These guys know sours.

jwag
AG
Love Blackbird. Had their salty lady michelada today and it was great with tajin on ice.
stamper
AG

Pinthouse opening back up this Wednesday for carry out. Got this crowler at whichcraft in mueller today.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Henhouse does some incredible stuff. Jealous that you have these guys that close by, Chipotle!

Chipotlemonger
AG
Yea they're an amazing brewery! Love their stuff, and it's nice that they have some less focused on styles to add to all of the IPAs (saison, an oyster stout that is year round).

Having a Jester King Even More Metal right now. Always interesting to have such a big beer that has some of that funk to it as well.
Objective Aggie
AG
Jock 07
AG
Welp, comendante Newsom singled out Orange County beaches and shut them down so the pool is the only place to go now

Objective Aggie
AG
After working out and cooking and all that other stuff, a quick break with a Prairie Artisan Slush. Sour ale is good on a day like today.

steve00
AG
Got a new west coast shipment. Well, half of it. A box with two cases in it is marked by FedEx as damaged and undeliverable. Not surprising with as bad as these guys are at packaging. The box I did get was all cans and most were really dented. The other box had cans and bottles.

Anyway, this is a tasty beer.
CDub06
AG
Ugh bummer. We're you trading with a rando?
wessimo
AG
if you are still interested I should have some fresh Denali to send you in about a week. I'll locate some fresh Yellow Rose to go with it (will hit up the brewery if necessary.
steve00
AG
No, I ordered online from Bine & Vine. That's the worst part. I paid almost $150 for shipping and they couldn't be bothered to wrap it even halfway decently. No bubble wrap, no peanuts, no individual wrapping to protect each 4 pack from hitting the others. And of course they have a policy of not being resposible if anything is damaged.

My last order was equally as bad on packaging, but everything made it. I think I'm done with them. Ordered from Craftshack today, but their selection isn't as good.
steve00
AG
I'm in! PM me for shipping and what sort of stuff you'd want back. I can grab stuff locally, or I can get a variety of west coast or east coast beers shipped to me then send them your way. Or if you feel like being patient I'll probably make another Vermont, Maine, Boston run in 3-4 months once things start to get back to normal.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Wow that blows! I forgot to grab Alpine last time I was in the store...will try to get some soon.
steve00
AG
I ordered Duet, Nelson and HFS from Craftshack at $5 a can, but I'm always happy to get more.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG

Beautiful day in Southern Oregon. Went out to Willow Lake and let the pup and baby run around and get dirty. Trap Door is in Vancouver, Wa, but they are putting out some great lagers.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Hell of a backdrop!
La Fours
AG
The H-E-B by my house in CS has Alpine Windows Up dated 4-10-2020. I almost grabbed some today. But I have box from Seattle that is supposed be delivered tomorrow. 12 bottle shipper that I think he crammed 2 cans in each slot.
Objective Aggie
AG
turfman80
AG
WTF?? D and Q in Houston, on their Twitter feed, now post that they have Maine Beer Co.'s Lunch, Spring and Woods and Waters IPA's in stock.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
jetch17
AG
turfman80 said:

WTF?? D and Q in Houston, on their Twitter feed, now post that they have Maine Beer Co.'s Lunch, Spring and Woods and Waters IPA's in stock.

Just came to post this ... is this going to be a regular thing!?
MathNewman06
AG
Whole Foods has it too.
Apparently they got TABC approval recently and are distributing through Flood down here.

I'm gonna try to find some tomorrow morning.
turfman80
AG
Brandon at D and Q said he only got 5 cases in of Lunch but he says it will be a 'regular' thing. Dont know the frequency.
jetch17
AG
Noice
turfman80
AG
Derrick, could be road trip time!!!!!
First Page Last Page
Page 1505 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.