Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,676,775 Views | 62649 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by steve00
Bmac04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That should work. Shoot me an email and we can figure it out.
jah003
S
Antifragile and Brewster County should be hitting Lakeline H-E-B today. I don't have a specific time... I would just wait for the tweet. They are both now in the H-E-B system thanks to Lakeline, so they may pop up at some other HEB's in the area.

Also, my beer guy worked his butt off to get this beer in, so make sure you thank him if you go by.
dave99ag
AG
If anyone snags an extra Brewster County, would love to trade for it. Like OO, I too have an affinity for that area, but it's not making its way to CS.
AggieStout
AG
They normally hit 12 or 1 I think
BSD
AG
dave99ag said:

If anyone snags an extra Brewster County, would love to trade for it. Like OO, I too have an affinity for that area, but it's not making its way to CS.

Where is your place out there? My trip earlier this month was my first time south of I-10 our that way and thought it was awesome (maybe not so much in the summer...)
jah003
S
dave99ag said:

If I only get 1 I'll at least make sure I find a way to share it with you and OO.
dave99ag
AG
BSD said:

dave99ag said:

Where is your place out there? My trip earlier this month was my first time south of I-10 our that way and thought it was awesome (maybe not so much in the summer...)
About halfway between Alpine and Terlingua on Hwy 118. Elephant Mountain is probably the best landmark to our place. It's rough country, but amazing.

dave99ag
AG
jah003 said:

dave99ag said:

If I only get 1 I'll at least make sure I find a way to share it with you and OO.
That will require a trip to Brewster County for sure!
jah003
S
Brewster County tomorrow. Sorry guys...
BSD
AG
Nice! We drove right by there in our way north to Ft. Davis. We even commented on the elephant (Or lack thereof).
62strat
AG

Funny to see James involved in this stuff! (They did the blackened whiskey last year)

Damn I can't get that youtube link to work for nothing.
AggieOO
jah003 said:

Brewster County tomorrow. Sorry guys...

I'm in town for the night but back out tomorrow late morning. Will try to check, but have morning meetings.
CDub06
AG
Every time I visit Rowley in Santa Fe, it gets better. They're doing farmhouse style ales and other funky styles that no one else in the state is doing. And they're doing it well. The owner is also obsessive about cleanliness, so it might be the cleanest brewery in the state too.

Sat yesterday with a dude from Jester King, so I got to join in on some really good conversation.
Jock 07
AG
not as much vanilla as I remember from vanilla rye
ChipFTAC01
AG
Drinking my last Plaid Habit and I'm sad.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Not sure why but the name "Bullet Bob Haze" popped into my head tonight. One of the Dallas breweries needs a new NEIPA.
ChipFTAC01
AG
While watching True Detective tonight, Mahershla Ali was drinking an Old Milwaukee. It got me thinking about all the random beers I've had over the years. I've checked in to 433 different beers since May 2016. It got me wondering how many other unique beers I had between my first beer in 1994 and 2016.

In addition to random macrobeers there's beers I had over the years at Double Dave's and Flying Saucer.
tl1127
AG
Bmac04 said:

OK DFW people....going to meet up with Scriffer to hand off all the beers. This is the list I have for DFW after some have switched locations to make it easier. Let me know if there needs to be any changes.

Zephyrtexan - 2
WHEATABLES02 -2
Lt. Joe Bookman -2
txag2008 -1
nhbarrow -5
Scriffer -2
big-ag - 2
DallasAggie2012 -2
Robert C. Christian -1
MattJaxson -2

21 bottles total

If anyone in far north Dallas/Frisco/McKinney have any interest, I've got a duplicate dawgs bba bottle with BLiS maple, coconut, and vanilla that I'd be willing to trade for a Bmac bottle.
jgh85Ag
AG
Nm
txag2008
AG
Sure I'll do it. I'm in far N Dallas
Bmac04
AG
Prairie Update

Dallas bottles have all been handed off to Scriffer

Austin bottles will be handed off to AggieStout on Saturday (will include Ressi10 as well)

Houston - still need a point of contact and someone to send labels. Have 19 bottles for Houston and could include the 4 BCS bottles as well to make it only 2 labels.

One off people - send label whenever
La Fours
AG
Any Austin folk headed to BCS in the next month or so and willing to bring the 4 bottles for Dave99Ag and I?
streetfighter2012
AG
Bmac, I can be the Houston POC, and I am up in CS regularly and can drop off the bottles there. Let me know what you need from me.
dave99ag
AG
That works for me, streetfighter. Work for you, LaFours?
La Fours
AG
Works for me too.
AgEng06
AG
FYI, Brewster has landed at Lakeline.

The first guy we talked to said to try back tomorrow, but then another guy went and got bottles from the back.
GarlandAg2012
AG
I'm late to the party of course but can anyone link the post or describe what the deal is with this Prarie Barrel? I assume it's through their member program?
AggieOO
AgEng06 said:

The first guy we talked to said to try back tomorrow, but then another guy went and got bottles from the back.

I'm already on my way to San Antonio, so if anyone can grab me one, I'd be very grateful .
Bmac04
AG
streetfighter2012 said:

Bmac, I can be the Houston POC, and I am up in CS regularly and can drop off the bottles there. Let me know what you need from me.
Sounds good. Just send me 2 labels

Unless one of the Houston guys will be in Dallas anytime soon and I can just give the bottles to them.
AggieStout
AG
They said only like 3 left.
AgEng06
AG
Wow. Must have only had 1 case. We forgot to ask how many they got in.
tl1127
AG
Okay, cool. Shoot me an email at <username>ag at gmail and we'll get it figured out.
jah003
S
AgEng06 said:

Im sure Gianluca wasn't in yet. They only got 1 case. Guessing they are out now.
jah003
S
Looks like it's popping up at some other HEB's now as well.
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, he apparently wasn't going to be in until 11:00 or so. We were there before he arrived.
First Page Last Page
Page 1412 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.