Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,675,848 Views | 62647 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by maca1028
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm good w/ you running the labels.
Scriffer
AG
Dallas people email me at brussell zero five (numbers) at geemail. And we'll get things in motion.
Represent830
AG
txaggie05, hit me up for shipping and then we will divy out when they get here.
Represent830
AG
joshua dot brooks 08 at g mail if you can't PM
streetfighter2012
AG
I am up in CS 1-2 times per month from Houston. I can deliver in person if that helps out at all.
Scriffer
AG
Anyone have a link to the Google Spreadsheet handy?
txag2008
AG
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TfF3yX_3jM3F8p2QZvVbamicNer_gbDwmML5VUJsAEg/edit?usp=sharing
txaggie05
AG
PM Sent
GarlandAg2012
AG
Went to a bottle share as the finale of a beer weekend in Boston and here was our lineup:

• Heady Topper
  • Phenomenology of Spirit
  • Consecration
  • Double Pot & Kettle
  • BCBS Bramble Rye
  • Barrel Aged Sump
  • Coconut Vibes

Pretty awesome weekend of beer for me. Also came back with a case of different stuff from Treehouse and a variety of interesting things from Maine.
txag2008
AG
LoneStar Beverages in Carrollton(DFW) got Brewster County today. No idea how much.
Scriffer
AG
txag2008 said:

LoneStar Beverages in Carrollton(DFW) got Brewster County today. No idea how much.

ISO
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
#januarywhole30
DallasAggie2012
AG
I could take the two bottles for ZephyrTexan as I'll see him within the next month if that would help get the Austin shipment down to one label. If not, his can just be sent down with the rest of them.
Scriffer
AG
Nm, saw the email
jah003
S
AggieStout... you gonna be able to mule? If not, let me know and I can do label(s).
jah003
S
Brewster County update. So... it exists, but the distributor got the UPC wrong. My beer guy is going to fix it tomorrow. So, hopefully it hits Lakeline sometime this week and he gets it in before all the other HEB's snatch it up.
La Fours
AG
txag2008 said:

Seeing ejuice and erwo makes me sad. Eskimo hut in CS closed for good right before Christmas. They were the only place in town that brought in roughtail.
AgEng06
AG
Keep us updated, please. I'm all over it if it hits Lakeline.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Will wait for MattJaxson to confirm on here but, I am traveling to Nashville end of March. He is fine with letting me haul his bottles to Nashviille if you want to include his in the shipment to Dallas.
jah003
S
That sucks. You could get trashed there on delicious beer for like $20... Heck, half the time I'd ask for a taster and they'd give me like half a beer. I might be figuring out why they went out of business...
MattJaxson
AG
Yep, that works for me. Thank you sir!
La Fours
AG
Lol. Yeah. Notnsure of the why, but it seems like about a year ago when they raised their prices, they also stopped bringing in regular shipments of the high demand stuff. I'm guessing they ended up with lots of kegs that didn't sell and the distros stopped hooking them up with high demand better cans and bottles.
AggieOO
I'm traveling for work most of the week. If anyone can get me a Brewster County, I'd be forever grateful.

Will be going to Wisconsin over the summer and can repay with $$ and new glarus to be named later.
zephyrtexan
AG
I'm cool with this, just whichever is easiest.
Chipotlemonger
AG
I've got 2 if I recall correctly that you can grab, thanks for the offer!
Bmac04
AG
That works
Bmac04
AG
Sounds good
Topher17
AG
Spent a lot of money there in college due to them having Live Oak 6 packs. Sad to hear they didn't make it as their stuff was often several dollars cheaper than Specs.
Scriffer
AG
I've lost track of how many Dallas / Austin / Nashville beers in schlepping.... So I'll just take whatever Bmac gives me and hand them out. Anything left over is the Shipping & Handling fee.
La Fours
AG
Topher17 said:

Spent a lot of money there in college due to them having Live Oak 6 packs. Sad to hear they didn't make it as their stuff was often several dollars cheaper than Specs.

Yep. I spent a lot of money there too. But I've been out of college for a while. They used to have yellow rose growler fills for $9. It was a great deal.
AggieStout
AG
Yeah. I think I'm going to be able to. Saturday I'll head up there. If Bmac is good with that.

Let me double double check with the wife in the morning. As her and the kids will be off to SA for the day. I'll post final status in AM so as time is not lost
AggieStout
AG
AggieStout said:

Jason_Ag98 said:

Here's the link to the Google doc again for convenience:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TfF3yX_3jM3F8p2QZvVbamicNer_gbDwmML5VUJsAEg/edit#gid=0

The link

Post in page 1379.

Paid my second on 1384
Bmac04
AG
OK DFW people....going to meet up with Scriffer to hand off all the beers. This is the list I have for DFW after some have switched locations to make it easier. Let me know if there needs to be any changes.

Zephyrtexan - 2
WHEATABLES02 -2
Lt. Joe Bookman -2
txag2008 -1
nhbarrow -5
Scriffer -2
big-ag - 2
DallasAggie2012 -2
Robert C. Christian -1
MattJaxson -2

21 bottles total
AggieStout
AG
I should be a go for pick up this weekend for Austin's share. Saturday ok bmac?
Scriffer
AG
Just picked up the Dallas boxes from bmac. I'll start sending emails & texts to coordinate pickups
First Page Last Page
Page 1411 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.