Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,567,922 Views | 62483 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by jah003
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stopped by Brash for some fancy sauce, fake news & p*ssy wagon to-go for the weekend
steve00
AG
Yeah, it didn't make a lot of sense not having a limit of one. I got in right away and checked out within 30 seconds of noon.

I got two boxes and would be open to trading one for some of the interesting stuff you get.
BSD
AG
steve00 said:

Successfully ordered the box of the covenant. Today is a good day.

i have a beer boner.
jetch17
AG
Silver Arrows
AG

Made a little detour after giving a buddy a ride to Loveland.
NColoradoAG
Silver Arrows said:

Made a little detour after giving a buddy a ride to Loveland.
Terrible beers. All of them.
jetch17
AG

reesei10
This is a good smoked beer!

Chipotlemonger
AG
Nice. Is that going to be available for a while? Or year round? Or is it limited?
reesei10
Chipotlemonger said:

Nice. Is that going to be available for a while? Or year round? Or is it limited?

From this post I think year round.
Jock 07
AG
Done with my PT test for another year, time to get back on the wagon
jah003
S
Found out today I passed my high school certification exam and can officially accept a 9th grade Bio position. Harder content, tested subject, 2 preps, and the exact same pay... let's celebrate.

Jason_Ag98
AG
Anybody hitting up the Hootenanny at Pinthouse South Lamar today? Lots of good IPAs on tap. Long line at the bar but not terribly crowded yet otherwise.
CDub06
AG
Weldwerks won today's share:

NColoradoAG
CDub06 said:

Weldwerks won today's share.

https://imgur.com/a/fqZlgp4
Glad you enjoyed my friend
CDub06
AG
Transmountain & triple hopped juicy bits immediately promoted me to legendary status. Thank you so much. Those were some of the best cans I've ever had.
Jock 07
AG
Boiler does some decent haze, certainly not on the weldwerks or b-52 level but decent for being in NE.
txag2008
AG
Holy hops batman! Streetfighter2012 dropped his box off and it's a good one. Great selection of stuff I haven't tried before with plenty of haze to go around. Appreciate it man!

Scriffer
AG
txag2008 said:

It's growing that's for sure. I'm not touching any of the stouts/sours for the time being.

Get to it when you get to it, I'm definetely not in a rush. Still thinking a DFW share might have to happen. Memorial wkend?

I can possibly pull that off. We'll see what the Dallas group thinks of it.

I'll hold off on your box awhile. It'll give me a chance to replenish on some worthy choices.
reesei10
I am still planning to hand deliver your box either this Friday or Saturday. (5/4)-(5/5). Sick kids would be the only thing that would keep me back. Hope this works on your end.
reesei10
That Haze!!!
txag2008
BowSowy
AG
I'm out of the loop - are spindletap's hazy IPAs only available at the brewery? Are they always available or are they just special releases?
jh0400
AG
Houston Haze occasionally shows up around town. The others go up on Eventbrite presale on Wednesday before a release. Presale usually starts at 7:00 and is sold out by 7:01.
Geriatric Punk
AG
How is that place? Heading back down to Houston for work this week and might hit it up on Thursday.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
jh0400
AG
Brash is a warehouse with some video games, beer, and picnic tables. There is no AC, the service is average at best, and the jukebox is mostly metal and loud as ****.

So all in all, a pretty cool place.
Geriatric Punk
AG
Good to know. I've had their P - Wagon . Wasn't super impressed, but down to check the place out and try some of their other stuff. Cheers.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
JamesBREI06
AG
jh0400 said:

Brash is a warehouse with some video games, beer, and picnic tables. There is no AC, the service is average at best, and the jukebox is mostly metal and loud as ****.

So all in all, a pretty cool place.

Best review
Whoop!
SoTxAg
AG
Other day I had a draft p-wagon by Brash then followed that with a draft race pointe by Two Wheel brewing and thought the RP was a bit better.
aggiemike02
AG
Chicago - best bottle shop and bars? I'll be at the Palmer House which is right by Millennium Park. Thanks for any recommendations.
Kyle98
AG
Drove through Alpine the other day and saw Big Bend Brewing. Couldn't stop this trip, but might be able to here soon. Worth a visit?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Kyle98 said:

Drove through Alpine the other day and saw Big Bend Brewing. Couldn't stop this trip, but might be able to here soon. Worth a visit?
Definitely
dave99ag
AG
Yes, definitely worth a stop the next time you wander through Alpine.
Mustang1
AG
Went by Brash last week & had the Firewalker. 2 of those & it was time to get home. They also had KBS.
AggieStout
AG
First ever trillium. Was fantastic.

First Page Last Page
Page 1341 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.