Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,672,464 Views | 62636 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by maca1028
reesei10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think I am going to switch too! Bigger maybe.
txag2008
AG
We came back on N Iowa by 12 in 47sec.....all we need is 1:34 to come back from this....

$Texas A&M
Wheatables02
AG
Good news, I've added almost all of you on the untappd spreadsheet while half watching this game.

Bad news, I'm drinking everything in sight.

Cheers!
MW13
AG
Awful. Just completely awful.

In order to get my mind of that game and as I pour another fresh Yellow Rose I bring this question to debate ... Is the girl on the Yellow Rose bottle the best looking girl on beer bottle/can. I vote yes.
jah003
S
My night... alright Ags, lets do this... time to get to the elite... oh crap. All right baseball, let's do this... go out and take that first... crap. Maybe Robert might stick... ***** **** it. I'm just gonna drink beer...

It's fine though... I'm chaperoning 19 middle schoolers tomorrow/Saturday so things are looking up.
Jock 07
AG
had to switch to something a little stronger after that ****show so I pulled down the Elmer t lee.
dave99ag
AG
jah003 said:

It's fine though... I'm chaperoning 19 middle schoolers tomorrow/Saturday so things are looking up.
An overnighter? Thoughts and prayers.
jah003
S
dave99ag said:

jah003 said:

Yep, State Science Fair in San Antonio. They're all good kids... but still middle schoolers.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Godspeed
La Fours
AG
jah003 said:

dave99ag said:

jah003 said:

Yep, State Science Fair in San Antonio. They're all good kids... but still middle schoolers.

AggieStout
AG
MathNewman06 said:

I'm already flying into Chicago that morning, but I wouldn't have much time to spend there. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it to pay $180, make the drive, pick up bottles, and pretty much head straight back.

I might roll out there. Depending on if I can get tickets and likely getting bottles and heading back. I'll let you know but if your game and I am able to then we could team up and go out together.
Hudson2508
AG
Decided to bust out a whale tonight.... because **** it age isn't going to make this one any better. First few sips we're really bitter but man each sip after that has gotten better and better. Great coffee and maple flavors. Excellent beer and glad I finally tried it. Cheers everyone.

AggieStout
AG
Damn!!!!!
dave99ag
AG
That's how you do it. Bust out something special on a random Friday night.
MattJaxson
AG
Had a good night here in Nashville.

AgEng06
AG
Beautiful Saturday afternoon...

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
First time having this. Fantastic.

AgEng06
AG
Switched over to a Rum Barrel Abyss... and this one's not for me.
Scriffer
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

First time having this. Fantastic.

That stuff is so amazing.
steve00
AG
Today was Citra pickup day, so I made the 3 hour trek to Kernville. Very tasty. A few of these will end up in my March Madness box.

Nice to get out of the city and into the mountains. Chilling in Bakersfield for the night.
Scriffer
AG
Anyone has Bishops Barrel 20 yet? I haven't had one of the series on a long time, but a dubbel with Sorachi Ace hops and Brett in wine barrels with raspberries was too much of a Frankenbeer not to grab one.
JamesBREI06
AG
PSA for Houston folks. Ingenious in Humble is doing work
Whoop!
Scriffer
AG
BB20 wasn't for me. This is, courtesy of jah:

Chipotlemonger
AG

Went to the 5-year anniversary for my local beer joint today. This was a DDH ipa with citra fromBearded Iris, really good. Also had tasters of:

Jackalope Lovebird (great Hefeweizen brewed with raspberrries and strawberries)
Southern Grist Appreciate You (sour ale that was made to reflect drinking an Arnold Palmer. They absolutely nailed it, and it's easily one of the most refreshing beers I've ever had)
Perennial Vanilla Bean Abraxas (Amazing...)
Evil Twin Even More Pecan Pie Jesus (heavy molasses flavor and feel to this, but great. Not as sweet as Prairie Pekan)
Topher17
AG
Is that Tunnel Vision? I had that and Appreciate You while in Nashville last week for SB and both were phenomenal. Even brought a little of both home with me.
Chipotlemonger
AG
That one was double scatterbrain, I had not had it yet until today. They make excellent hazy ales, and recently started releasing more stouts and the like (haven't had any of that first hand though)
Topher17
AG
I'm a big fan of the dry hopped varieties of their hazy ipa's, as the more I have had of their stuff, the more I feel a lot of it tastes very very similar. Always super tasty though! Visited Southern Grist on the east side while in town and I was super impressed with everything they had to offer as well.
streetfighter2012
AG
NCol, I picked up some extra Szechuan Sauce if you still need it. If Cdub already got you taken care of then I'll put it in my March Madness giveaway.
Kyle98
AG
Brewed up a batch of my saison today. Think I'm going to add some white oak when I keg it in a few weeks. Did that once a few batches ago and it was fantastic.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Yes a lot of it does taste very similar, but it's good to have occasionally.
p-wonk01
AG
Just felt like one tonight...my fav

Bmac04
AG
Just felt like...not washing your glass?
CDub06
AG
I got him covered up in the Szechuan Shake. Do you live in the area or did you drive up from Houston?
streetfighter2012
AG
Sounds good. I drove up from Houston. I was already planning to pick up my pre-order from spindletap's last release and figured I might as well keep on heading out of town andgrab some of the B-52 release
Hugo Stiglitzz
Awe, man! I wish I would have seen this earlier, could have grabbed a beer with you. I love visiting Kernville, such a cool place to visit. Did you drive up Highway 178?
First Page Last Page
Page 1328 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.