Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,642,184 Views | 62609 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by SoTxAg
Hudson2508
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So epic. Bravo.
cc10106
Bmac04 said:

Fantasy Football Champion box #3 version 2. A+ troll job on the 1st box. Blue star for you.

Drank my last EMJ not too long ago. Easily top ten JK for me.
Represent830
AG
turfman80 said:

I remember the bottleshare and release party of this one in 2012. Great time. May have to go again!

https://www.freetailbrewing.com/raspberry-ananke-2017/

I'll be going. Let me know if you're there.
Represent830
AG
I'm down to do some shotgunning.
NColoradoAG
June in Colorado is great. I hope to see you all up here for this festival. Its going to be epic.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-weldwerks-invitational-festival-tickets-40167979508
La Fours
AG
NColoradoAG said:

June in Colorado is great. I hope to see you all up here for this festival. Its going to be epic.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-weldwerks-invitational-festival-tickets-40167979508
I thought we agreed that you would get the date changed so I could attend?

I would make the trip up there if I wasn't running a charity sporting clays tournament fundraiser that day.
jetch17
AG
Stopped in bunker HEB on way home and they had just dropped off some fresh Haze ... wasn't even gonna beer this weekend, but a few margs at Goode Co has me turned up

Cheers to the weekend

jah003
S
NColoradoAG said:

2 questions...
1. Are there unlimited Double Tree cookies?
2. How many times am I allowed to tell the same Mitch Hedberg joke?
jah003
S
As if I didn't need another obsession...

Crowler is Super G Luv Milkshake IPA from Inbound in Minneapolis... wife brought it back with her. She's all right.
maca1028

It's gonna be a hoppy super bowl Sunday.
Jahs BA pumpkinator jumping in with the photo bomb.
SoTxAg
AG
My superbowl will look very similar but no Haze in SA so had to settle for some neipa from Epic.
jetch17
AG
Went to get some hopslam, but the JV specs sucks multiple wieners ... ended up with some more Jai Alai from HEB

we're also kindred spirits in statement of mottos as printed on bottom

K Bo
AG
I didn't know Houston Haze was available in stores. Battled the Bunker Hill Cluster F to grab some I'm so glad I did.
jetch17
AG
They do drops around town every so often ... bunker HEB, specs downtown, D&Q and others
steve00
AG
Really tasty NE style IPA and DIPA from The Bruery's side project - Offshoot.
steve00
AG
And some current hotel beer

Had a Pseudo Sue as well. A Pompeii at Kumas today wasn't fantastic.
Jock 07
AG
jetch17 said:

Went to get some hopslam, but the JV specs sucks multiple wieners ... ended up with some more Jai Alai from HEB

we're also kindred spirits in statement of mottos as printed on bottom

You know the past few times I've been home the JV specs beer game has seemed to drop off significantly They really don't know **** about beer. It seemed to drop off after the beer chick left. Wonder if she went to the Willowbrook total wine when it opened. You'd think with the TL in the area they'd step up their game
Jock 07
AG
Oh and I'd personally take jai alai over hopslam every time as well
jetch17
AG
Dude, no beer manager, no new releases, everything on shelf is a giant turd, low inventory period ... hadn't been in a while since I had to chew through an expired 12 pack of two hearted a while back. Nothing has changed.
La Fours
AG
CDUB06 made the short drive up to CS today for the basketball game. And because he's just a damn good person, he dropped a couple of goodies off with me.

Super excited to try both of these beers. Got home about 15 minutes ago and cracked open the Haze. Sooo good. I'm gonna need more.

It was great to see you and catch up after all these years. And when I do make the trip to b52, I'll hit you up.

dave99ag
AG
You've never made it to B-52? Totally family friendly.
Bmac04
AG
1st beer in a month.
BSD
AG
Central Market has some Houston Haze so I grabbed a 4 pack to take to the host of Super bowl party I'm attending tonight. I've never had it so I planned on having a few tastes. Then I realized I was shopping at 8:15am on a Sunday morning and my dick went limp.
La Fours
AG
Yeah. It's not the concern over family friendly. We just don't go to Houston very often. Usually it's only once or twice a year now.
jah003
S
BSD said:

Central Market has some Houston Haze so I grabbed a 4 pack to take to the host of Super bowl party in attending tonight. I've never had it so I planned on having a few tastes. Then I realized I was shopping at 8:15am on a Sunday morning and my dick went limp.
Yea... cause you should be at church... not buying beer like a ****ing heathen. Don't you know that's the devils juice...
Represent830
AG
NColoradoAG said:

Dammit. I was hoping it would be the last week of June so I could parlay into my birthday trip.
reesei10
jah003 said:

BSD said:

Central Market has some Houston Haze so I grabbed a 4 pack to take to the host of Super bowl party in attending tonight. I've never had it so I planned on having a few tastes. Then I realized I was shopping at 8:15am on a Sunday morning and my dick went limp.
Yea... cause you should be at church... not buying beer like a ****ing heathen. Don't you know that's the devils juice...

More like God's gift to man. Monks make beer, Jesus made wine. Sounds like all brewers are doing God's work, and what better day to buy and drink beer than on the Lords Day!
MattJaxson
AG
Yesterday was a good beer day here in Nashville. Hit up the Bearded Iris 2nd anniversary party. Started at 9:30 with a line share, got cans at noon, and then enjoyed an awesome draft list. Love the fact that they actually got a cease and decist for the original Waffle Talk labels.

And we just bought tickets to the Weldwerks festival. See you in June NCol.
Scriffer
AG
Taking a break from Jai Alai Fest

I think I'm guilty of severely underrating the Avery Sours. Really enjoying this one
Scriffer
AG
Also, anyone have recs on how to get my mitts on decent NEIPAs in the Dallas area? Wife and I both love them, but I haven't seen much talk on here about Dallas availability.
dave99ag
AG
That's because Houston is better than Dallas.
La Fours
AG
Look for Roughtail beers.
MathNewman06
AG
I'll be in Nashville in a few weeks for work. Not sure how much extra time I'll have, but anywhere in particular I should hit up? - breweries, bars, bottle shops?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Scriffer said:

Also, anyone have recs on how to get my mitts on decent NEIPAs in the Dallas area? Wife and I both love them, but I haven't seen much talk on here about Dallas availability.

Manhattan Project has one that is pretty good.
txag2008
AG
Malai Kitchen, Small Brewpub Underdog IPA
First Page Last Page
Page 1309 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.