Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,566,296 Views | 62472 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by jah003
maca1028
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn, what happened?
dixie whiskey
AG
jah003 said:

Still think Lagunitas did a better job with those High West barrels... but this is pretty tasty.

never got my hands on the lagunutas, but really like this one. starting today off with a brazos valley lefty, their "hazy" ipa. it's not hazy in the slightest but once you get past that it's not bad at all.
BSD
AG
Drip some morphine in that mofo and enjoy.
jh0400
AG
No morphine, just oxy
BSD
AG
Damn. How long are you holed up there? Ever find Christmas dinner?
jh0400
AG
Tibial plateau fracture at a work kickball game. Not kidding. My "get well" gifts have all been whiskey/whisky.
jh0400
AG
We're on day ten. Had my last surgery on Thursday and should get out in a day or two. Been released by ortho and plastic, so now I just need my hospitalist to get on board.
txag2008
AG
Stopped in at B-52 yesterday on the drive from DFW to Houston. Nice place in a tucked away spot. The little guy loved to run around in the "forest"

Had Pocket Tots & Pocket Tots Strawberry Milkshake. Enjoyed the regular version more since the other was a tad too sweet.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Scriffer gave this to me a while ago. First time I've had it. Fantastic.
Jester King Fen Tao
dave99ag
AG
Not sure what I'll be drinking tonight or tomorrow, but it'll be something good.

We're fostering a 3 month old girl that was severely beaten. Making damn sure she has an amazing Christmas and healthy life moving forward. Our son is stoked to have her around.
maca1028
dave99ag said:

Not sure what I'll be drinking tonight or tomorrow, but it'll be something good.

We're fostering a 3 month old girl that was severely beaten. Making damn sure she has an amazing Christmas and healthy life moving forward. Our son is stoked to have her around.

La Fours
AG
Right now drinking on some fresh Elevated from La Cumbre. A friend was driving through ABQ on her way to BCS. She stopped and grabbed me a 4 pack. Then later tonight I'll probably crack open a 5 year old Supplication.
AgEng06
AG
Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals...

Jock 07
AG
Haven't gotten into anything tonight yet but yesterday blew the FW XX keg and got a 1/2 pour free, then XXI, and finished up with sucaba at the brass tap in round rock.
jetch17
AG
Still had a BBH sitting around from 2014

dave99ag
AG
Wicked Weed Persistence and a Christmas classic with my family.

Hudson2508
AG
Picked something that felt like Christmas. First Cycle stout I've tried and it did not disappoint. Not my favorite cinnamon stout I've had but a damn fine beer.

Merry Christmas beer thread.
AgEng06
AG
Watching A Christmas Story with my 6-yr old. She just got a Red Ryder for her birthday.

AggieStout
AG
Had the new big labarrelski last night as well as the autobahn. Labarrelski was good. Autobahn was big on maple flavor

txag2008
AG
You'll shoot your eye out.

MathNewman06
MathNewman06
AG
Mom is wasted. "I think I could get into this beer thing."
jah003
S

Merry Christmas you degenerates...
La Fours
AG
Merry Christmas y'all. Cheers to the best thread and group of ne'er do wells in the interwebs.

Chipotlemonger
AG
I'll echo what others have said. This is the best thread and group on TexAgs. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Nice pale ale at Pinthouse today.

Fun Italian Amber beer at dinner.
BSD
AG
Damn weather delay out of Chicago so I'm just now starting to wrap presents. This beer helps though...

reesei10
This is a tasty treat from Red Horn. A little flat but still good. Bret and Plum S.O.N. Double Stout.

Scriffer
AG
Got home from Christmas Eve to two furnaces on the fritz. Got one restarted, but sent the wife and baby to her mom's house as a safety measure while I mind the dog and keep an eye on things. Only one thing to do:

La Fours
AG
Bummer man. Hope it's not too bad.
Scriffer
AG
No worries. I've got a beautiful wife and daughter, and we get to celebrate the single greatest gift ever given to mankind. A few bucks and a cold night is nothing compared to the birth of my savior.
Scriffer
AG
Glad you enjoyed it!
BSD
AG
This is for you, La Fours...

Topher17
AG

I lurk here constantly, but rarely post, as you guys bring in some monster beers. It was a good night with the Old Man. Merry Christmas everyone!
turfman80
AG
BSD said:

This is for you, La Fours...

Damn, no wonder yall were secretive about the last night in Minneapolis.
La Fours
AG
I'm so confused.
First Page Last Page
Page 1294 of 1785

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.