Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,641,497 Views | 62609 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by SoTxAg
NColoradoAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggieStout said:

Another one on Friday from JK

ISO these blackberry beers dudes!
AggieOO
i love beer and all, but waiting in line on friday morning for beer is not my idea of a good time. You guys have fun, i'm gonna be camping in the mountains.

some of the releases/lineups look pretty amazing though.
dave99ag
AG
Agreed, OO.

I've got 300 lbs of corn and a feeder to setup at our place out west. Camping and enjoying a few beers from Big Bend will work just fine.
AggieOO
dave99ag said:

Agreed, OO.

I've got 300 lbs of corn and a feeder to setup at our place out west. Camping and enjoying a few beers from Big Bend will work just fine.
i'll be back out there in a few weeks for my annual solo trip. hoping to stop in at Big Bend Brewing, and also hoping the brewpub in marathon is open by then.
MathNewman06
AG
maca1028 said:

I'm going to try to wake up for it this year. I always miss out on the variants- want coffee and Northwoods.
jah003
S
Jester King is causing some serious contemplation amongst neck beards... Buy all the Bourbon County then go drop some coin at JK or buy Christmas gifts for my kids/mom who I still live with...
BSD
AG
So I was supposed to stop by SARA on Saturday after a Mystery Spot visit in Santa Cruz. The brewery opened at 1:00pm. Well the weather had changed so I went north instead to hike the redwoods and got back to SARA yesterday. Showed up at 1:00 and was the only one there. Literally. Apparently the 1:00 open time is weekends. It's 3:00 on weekdays. I ran over to the SARA Portal (taproom) but only had time to buy beer so I got a Nonna's blend. Bittersweet day. But then some chick fell at the Mystery Spot and her boobs popped out and it made the world a better place.
jetch17
Quincey P. Morris
NColoradoAG
BSD said:

But then some chick fell at the Mystery Spot and her boobs popped out and it made the world a better place.
Pics or it didnt happen
BSD
AG
it's hard to take pics when you're going all Louis CK.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Anywhere in downtown Dallas that I can get a growler filled? Or Togo beer? Forgot to grab anything before we got to the hotel and have little ones so we're confined to the area. Don't really want to venture out to other spots in Dallas.
Scriffer
AG
Craft and Growler in Fair Park is probably your best bet
AggieStout
AG
Dang. DFW guys-according to the specs guy on the phone here in Austin you guys will get most of the Rare BCBS. All the Austin places I've called either aren't getting any or only getting 1 case. Heard last year Austin was the main place and people said that there a bunch of rare going around
jetch17
AG
GD it, bought a 12'r of two hearted today at local specs and it's a shelf turd from August ... now I got 10 more to mow through

Figured the cans would keep right, but it's def got the turn taste
Hudson2508
AG
Yeah, Black Note is great. That is all.
Jock 07
AG
jetch17 said:

GD it, bought a 12'r of two hearted today at local specs and it's a shelf turd from August ... now I got 10 more to mow through

Did that as well once but it was a 4 pack of tall boys
/firstworldbevrageproblems
La Fours
AG
Had something similar happen with a 4 pack of yellow rose. Finally got it in stores here and the bottles are from 9-12-17.
AggieOO
Good Lord the Jimmy snicka stout at redhorn is phenomenal. Last keg is on, so grabbed another crowler to stash away.
BSD
AG
jetch17 said:

If you need a Pliny to get thru tomorrow, hit me up. We just landed.
jetch17
Bmac04
AG
AggieStout said:

Dang. DFW guys-according to the specs guy on the phone here in Austin you guys will get most of the Rare BCBS. All the Austin places I've called either aren't getting any or only getting 1 case. Heard last year Austin was the main place and people said that there a bunch of rare going around

If by rare you are taking about Bourbon County Reserve it's only seeing distro in Chicago and Kentucky. TX isn't getting any...other than Mansfield of course.
turfman80
AG
Raiding the cellar. Happy Thanksgiving!
[img][/img][img][/img]
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
AggieStout
AG
Hmm wonder if they are going to have 2015 rare. Saw what you said though about the reserve. Questioning the specs "beer" guy's info now.
jah003
S
AggieStout said:

Hmm wonder if they are going to have 2015 rare. Saw what you said though about the reserve. Questioning the specs "beer" guy's info now.
One time a beer guy at Spec's told me cellaring IPA's was a good idea... Those jabronis have no idea what they are doing.
Connd

Some banger love
Jock 07
AG
This looks like all sorts of awesome
Connd

Keep em coming.
FTAG 2000
AG
Jock 07 said:

This looks like all sorts of awesome

Where the heck do I get that?
Jock 07
AG
Apparently tomorrow at their 3 locations
Connd

Other half go with the flow.
Happy thanksgiving fellow beer threaders.
AggieStout
AG
jh0400 said:

Chipotlemonger said:

Jester King really putting out a lot now. Something for everyone, and as I believe jah mentioned previously, getting better for bottle/tap lists there and not having to fight crowds as crazy as often.

If anyone ends up with an extra, I'm interested.

If I go I'll get you some
AggieStout
AG
If I end up out there tomorrow I'll grab you some
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG

Daaaaaamn. This is dank.
maca1028
This weekends drink menu just keeps getting better and better.
First Page Last Page
Page 1277 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.