Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,568,761 Views | 62489 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by La Fours
AggieStout
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finally got some answers from Lakewood about Coconut temptress not showing up in Austin.

Lakewood response" Hey there, Coconut Temptress was not release in Austin this year. Look for Seduction released starting early next year in that neck of the woods."

My response" who's bright idea was it to do that? That was one of the better ones. Can all of Austin trade the mole one for it. Is there still time."
Scriffer
AG
I bought a four-pack and drank one, and it's not really to my taste. I can send it your way if you'd like.
dave99ag
AG
Enjoying a crowler of B-52's Ze Hazy German this evening. The lady had a mini defense for her PhD and one step closer to finishing. Time for beers!
Bmac04
AG
FedEx man was busy today
dave99ag
AG
I hope you leave a Christmas bonus for that driver!
AggieStout
AG
dixie whiskey
AG
AggieStout said:

dixie whiskey said:

lne2011 said:

And they're out.

***** work gets in the way of beer again. oh well maybe I'll find one, but if not ive got some rumpkin and pumpkyn that'll do i guess

Did you end up finding one? I ended up snagging 2 and then got a 3rd today. Can send you one.

i did not. thank you for the offer, seriously. anything in particular you'd like for it? i dont have the most impressive stash but hopefully ive got something you'd be interested in. if you're not in Houston, some locals off the top of my head: all the bbh variants (not sure if ive got vanilla left but i think so), bishops barrel 15 (i might have a couple others but need to check), 11 below big mistake, maybe some more recent divine reserve, buff bayou 16 pumpkin spice latte, and I'm sure theres more I'm forgetting.

non local I've got some various clown shoes stuff, 15 and 16 BCBS, 16 uncle Jacobs, dfh vanilla oak wws, coop rye barrel dnr. just going off the top of my head, I know there's plenty more i can offer, I'm just not home right now. thanks again
Bmac04
AG
Cycle pastry stouts

And a ton of mead

Was supposed to be getting a 2015 handjee as well but the bottle broke in transit
DallasAggie2012
AG
Nice haul! We were able to try that Reboog Vitis when in Tampa for the Florida game and it was excellent, along with the strawberry version. Wish they would have still had some bottles that weekend.
maca1028

Intriguing menu this weekend.
AggieStout
AG
Damn the handjee broke. I would of cried a little. Sucks.
AggieStout
AG
dixie whiskey said:

AggieStout said:

dixie whiskey said:

lne2011 said:

And they're out.

***** work gets in the way of beer again. oh well maybe I'll find one, but if not ive got some rumpkin and pumpkyn that'll do i guess

Did you end up finding one? I ended up snagging 2 and then got a 3rd today. Can send you one.

i did not. thank you for the offer, seriously. anything in particular you'd like for it? i dont have the most impressive stash but hopefully ive got something you'd be interested in. if you're not in Houston, some locals off the top of my head: all the bbh variants (not sure if ive got vanilla left but i think so), bishops barrel 15 (i might have a couple others but need to check), 11 below big mistake, maybe some more recent divine reserve, buff bayou 16 pumpkin spice latte, and I'm sure theres more I'm forgetting.

non local I've got some various clown shoes stuff, 15 and 16 BCBS, 16 uncle Jacobs, dfh vanilla oak wws, coop rye barrel dnr. just going off the top of my head, I know there's plenty more i can offer, I'm just not home right now. thanks again

Send me info to email and I can get it out this weekend
Quincey P. Morris
AG
What's the deal with Lone Pint? I haven't seen anything but Yellow Rose in stores for months. I just saw they were going to be bottling Gentleman's Relish in four packs. Did I miss some announcement that they were going to not bottle their other brews for a while?
cpscAG06
AG
AggieStout,

Still looking for a Coconut Temptress?

I may have a bottle that I can send ya.
maca1028
Pinthouse Pizza for lunch.

Austin Beerworks for desert...

Jester King on the way back to Wimberley.
Connd
Is that beer jaguar shark at pinthouse?
maca1028
Raspberry breakfast stout
reesei10
Has anyone tried this Trip in the Woods by Sierra Nevada?

Barrel-Aged Cocoa Coconut Narwhal

https://sierranevada.com/beer/specialty/trip-in-the-woods

I saw it at specs and was tempted but I did not pull the trigger.
La Fours
AG
Haven't seen that one before but I would buy it if o came across one. I really like Narwhal and I bet a coconut bba version is even better.
jdgilberg
AG
If you're in North Dallas Lonestar Beverages has some
dixie whiskey
AG
AggieStout said:

dixie whiskey said:

AggieStout said:

dixie whiskey said:

lne2011 said:

And they're out.

Send me info to email. Bryandeschenes at g mail and I can get it out this weekend

got it if you wanna take this down
NColoradoAG
At Jester King.

SO.MANY.HIPSTERS

A man is literally wearing a burnt orange shawl.
maca1028
NColoradoAG said:

At Jester King.

SO.MANY.HIPSTERS

Barely missed you
dave99ag
AG
World Series!!!!
62strat
AG
NColoradoAG said:

At Jester King.

SO.MANY.HIPSTERS

hah I don't even know what a shawl is, but I can imagine.

Drinking an Ol' Oi right now... go 'Stros!
Scriffer
AG
First cold night + Stranger Things Season 2 + Peticolas Wintervention

Chipotlemonger
AG
Hell yes
Represent830
AG

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
jah003
S
First fire of the season, Central Waters Barleywine, and the Astros... life is good.

And... GO 'STROS!
Jock 07
AG
Let's go 'Stros
NColoradoAG
Not going to suffer the wrath of that other thread.

Jock 07
AG
Jock 07
AG
Where'd you find the bottle?
NColoradoAG
Jock 07 said:

Where'd you find the bottle?

Pops bought it at a silent auction at a conference in Kentucky.

This sip confirmed that the bourbon game is not for me.
jh0400
AG
Bourbon is a different game. The only way to get any of the PVW or BTAC bottles is to spend $Texas at a store with good allocations throughout the year. I've decided it's cheaper to pay $50+ for a pour when I'm in the mood instead.
First Page Last Page
Page 1268 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.