Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,642,307 Views | 62609 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by SoTxAg
dave99ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll be tailgating in Lot G along Olsen Blvd.
NColoradoAG
dave99ag said:

We're in lot G now too
dave99ag
AG
Bueno!

The last game we were along the sidewalk / road at the edge of the pool and parking lot. Plan on opening an unlabeled BBA Marfa Lights that was given to me at the brewery a few weeks ago.
NColoradoAG
Ill try and head over. Ive been on the road a couple weeks so I wont be packing but a buddy is bringing some beers down. If dallasaggie12 and i can meet up we can pop some Florida stouts as well.
jah003
S
All you fools are too damn far away...
NColoradoAG
jah003 said:

All you fools are too damn far away...

Lot G is really not that far away bruh
La Fours
AG
I picked up a lot E pass today for $15. So me and the mrs will be around.
DallasAggie2012
AG
I'll be in early that morning. We were supposed to be tailgating in Spence but I'm not sure if that's happening anymore. I'll have my wife and bro & sister in law with me. (Bro is irishaggie13 around here)

I'd def be down to meet up and bring some food and drink to contribute too. We had just planned to hit cafe eccell for some grub and football when we got in so I'm pretty flexible.
jah003
S
Geez... Tap list at Pinthouse is nuts this Saturday...
AggieOO
dave99ag said:

Bueno!

The last game we were along the sidewalk / road at the edge of the pool and parking lot. Plan on opening an unlabeled BBA Marfa Lights that was given to me at the brewery a few weeks ago.
that just got label approval, not holding my breath that I'll see it in Austin, but I'll be out west three times in the next two months. Also probably at least once in jan/feb.
dave99ag
AG
Yeah, I don't think it'll get too far away from Alpine. We'll be down there around Thanksgiving and Christmas, so hopefully I can snag some more.
maca1028
Driving through Austin for lunch tomorrow, what's on the shelves that I need to pick up for the weekend?
MW13
AG
Hey fellas, I am still around but this time of year is just crazy busy for me. Anyways saw a few pages back guys posting about Big Mistake. There was still a good bit of it last night at the Bryan HEB. Just doing my part for a friendly heads up.
AggieStout
AG
AggieOO said:

dave99ag said:

Bueno!

that just got label approval, not holding my breath that I'll see it in Austin, but I'll be out west three times in the next two months. Also probably at least once in jan/feb.

That stuff was amazing. You don't think any will make its way to Austin. I was hoping maybe it would.
jah003
S
maca1028 said:

Driving through Austin for lunch tomorrow, what's on the shelves that I need to pick up for the weekend?
Depends on where you go... Ton of shelf JK out there right now. I've also seen quite a bit of Real Ale Sours as well. H&G Haze County is around, but I've heard mixed reviews. Dragon's Milk is everywhere too (not sure if you guys are getting that yet). Or just load up on Live Oak cans and call it good...
jah003
S
maca1028 said:

Oh balls... This just hit... Buy all of this...
jetch17
AG
3% seems kinda light
maca1028
Inspector Spacetime
AG
NColoradoAG said:

Anyone other than me, pwonk, and jah gonna be at the game Saturday?
Quote:

Quote:

We're in lot G now too

I'll actually be in CS for the game and to catch up with old friends on my 30th bday. I was thinking of bringing some Lambic to celebrate, as well. I'll be at the Olsen Field RV lot initially but was possibly meeting someone from Karbach near Olsen Blvd at some point. If so, I'll try and find y'all (and save something to open); it'd be nice to put some faces to names before I pack up for Denver!
DonaldFDraper
AG
Flying into Omaha for the night. Staying in Old Town. Any recommendations on where to grab something local / can't get in Texas?
maca1028
FWIW, NASA liquor on NASA parkway has utopias.
dave99ag
AG
Anyone going to the game Friday night? Brother in law got in on the lottery, so we snagged the Friday game. Plan on doing a little pregaming at the Flying Saucer.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
maca1028 said:

That place gets all kinds of crazy s***. I always forget about them though.
Jock 07
AG
DonaldFDraper said:

Flying into Omaha for the night. Staying in Old Town. Any recommendations on where to grab something local / can't get in Texas?

Beertopia for bottles and crescent moon for a bar. Blatt our west typically has good stuff on tap but never been to the one out by ameritrade near where you'll be. None of the breweries here are worth a **** honestly.
jh0400
AG
maca1028 said:

I asked a coworker who lives down that way to see if they have any left later this evening. My wife is going to be quite upset if they do.
turfman80
AG
Looks like I'll be at the game.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
p-wonk01
AG
Here at Weldwerks (work trip). This is great stuff. Wish NColoradoAg was around.
jah003
S
dave99ag said:

Anyone going to the game Friday night? Brother in law got in on the lottery, so we snagged the Friday game. Plan on doing a little pregaming at the Flying Saucer.
#humblebrag

Oh... And... I hate you.
p-wonk01
AG
Jock 07 said:

DonaldFDraper said:

Beertopia for bottles and crescent moon for a bar. Blatt our west typically has good stuff on tap but never been to the one out by ameritrade near where you'll be. None of the breweries here are worth a **** honestly.

I second Beertopia. Was there a few months ago anf they had a decent selection for the area
ChipFTAC01
AG
If you're looking for something different downtown Bovine & Barley and OKRA have good beer selections.
dave99ag
AG
Thanks for suggestions!

I'll be curious if they'll have the roof open. The only other WS game I've been to was in Detroit and it was cold AF!
AggieStout
AG
dixie whiskey said:

lne2011 said:

And they're out.

***** work gets in the way of beer again. oh well maybe I'll find one, but if not ive got some rumpkin and pumpkyn that'll do i guess

Did you end up finding one? I ended up snagging 2 and then got a 3rd today. Can send you one.
jah003
S
dave99ag said:

Thanks for suggestions!

I'll be curious if they'll have the roof open. The only other WS game I've been to was in Detroit and it was cold AF!
They'll do everything they can to keep the roof closed... Don't think MLB is gonna go for it though.

And...

GO MOTHER EFFIN STROS!!!
maca1028
jah003 said:

dave99ag said:

Thanks for suggestions!

They'll do everything they can to keep the roof closed... Don't think MLB is gonna go for it though.

And...

GO MOTHER EFFIN STROS!!!

Hell mother****ing yes!
Represent830
AG
P-wonk hit me up if you get a chance

Joshua dot brooks 08 at gmail
First Page Last Page
Page 1267 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.