Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,566,427 Views | 62472 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by jah003
La Fours
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
***** If I knew you hadn't had some before I would have brought it over to share.
dave99ag
AG
I'm sure this won't be the last time it comes to town. I was too busy last week to get a request in.
La Fours
AG
NColoradoAG said:

Sippin sidewayz

My picture showing up sideways?
Jock 07
AG
dixie whiskey
AG
lne2011 said:

dixie whiskey said:

also picked up two cans of 11 below's best mistake or whatever its called, hopefully its good.

Yes, it is good! I think it's an underrated BBA stout.

tried one last night, i liked it a lot. i wish 11 below would have stuff like that and negative space out on a less limited basis. they make some really good beers, im just not huge on their regular lineup. i pick up oso bueno sometimes, however infrequent, but that's about it.
Chipotlemonger
AG

This was a fun and unique beer to open, Steve. Thanks again. I enjoyed the hoppy beer, but more than that I think that their branding/labeling combo is great.
Scriffer
AG
Long shot here, but does anybody happen to be making a run from Austin to Dallas anytime soon? I need some help transporting a smallish grill I ordered from a fabricator. I'll make it worth your while.
Jock 07
AG

End of an era, my last one
AggieStout
AG
Oh snap.

http://tenemu.com/news/weldwerks-schedules-online-sale-medianoche-medianoche-reserve-bottles-sept-24/09/2017/amp
Jock 07
AG
AggieStout said:

Oh snap.

http://tenemu.com/news/weldwerks-schedules-online-sale-medianoche-medianoche-reserve-bottles-sept-24/09/2017/amp
Quote:

with no proxies allowed.
By no proxies allowed that means no proxies besides NCol, right?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Scriffer said:

Long shot here, but does anybody happen to be making a run from Austin to Dallas anytime soon? I need some help transporting a smallish grill I ordered from a fabricator. I'll make it worth your while.

I will be heading down and back the weekend of October 7th.
maca1028
AggieStout said:

Oh snap.

jah003
S
Just grabbed 2 four packs of ABW Heavy Machinery Wet Hop and immediately regretted not buying more than 2 four packs... Also, I've found that about 75% of my beer purchases lately have been ABW beers...
La Fours
AG
32oz straight to the dome.

Bmac04
AG
To the dome or to the floor?
dave99ag
AG
For an IT guy, you really suck at photo posting. It's a pain in the ass to turn my monitor sideways to view your beers.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG

Daaaaaaamn.
La Fours
AG
dave99ag said:

For an IT guy, you really suck at photo posting. It's a pain in the ass to turn my monitor sideways to view your beers.

Stupid TinyPic. I uploaded the pics from my phone using the website. The pics show correctly for me. I refuse to use photobucket and imgur doesn't have an app for iPhone.
La Fours
AG
Let the ****show commence. I bet the neck beards will be in line starting tomorrow.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Honestly, that mourvedre/sangiovese sounds delicious.
NColoradoAG
La Fours said:

dave99ag said:

Stupid TinyPic. I uploaded the pics from my phone using the website. The pics show correctly for me. I refuse to use photobucket and imgur doesn't have an app for iPhone.
I just use imgur through the browser. Works great.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Imgur does have an app. You have to actually open the picture to get the correct link from the app though.
jh0400
AG
If anyone can get me the Sangiovese/Mourvdre Spon, I'll make it worth your time.
jah003
S
Was already planning to go out there tomorrow and leasurily pick up some Aurelian bottles... Now I gotta fight through the neckbeards...
dave99ag
AG
I thought JK was doing the lottery thing now?
NColoradoAG
dave99ag said:

I thought JK was doing the lottery thing now?
Only for the whalezbro magnums
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
I would bet this lasts until Sunday...

Quote:

We have about 3,200 bottles of 2016 SPON Mourvedre & Sangiovese and 2,800 of 2017 SPONRaspberry & Cherry available (375ml/$25).

Also, I forget how freaking expensive JK SPONs are.
reesei10
This look interesting! I wonder if it will be sour. Not as sour as funk metal, but still sour. Not sure how they could avoid it with all of their barrels in the same room.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I love Black Metal. I'm gonna need to get my hands on this.
Represent830
AG
Bmac you get a Fen?

Also, ISO Medianoche
Bmac04
AG
Represent830 said:

Bmac you get a Fen?

Also, ISO Medianoche

I think I got it taken care of but if not I'll be in touch
steve00
AG
Shout out to Charlie Daniels
BigTimeAlum
AG
Juicy Bits is amazing. I'll need to try to meet up with you guys next game. Would love to meet more of you in person.
AggieOO
Scriffer said:

have a friend coming down next weekend, who will going back on sun/mon. he's a beer guy, and i'm almost positive you've met him at least once, if not multiple times.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Having an Oud Bruin from Yazoo. Hits the damn spot. Cheers fellas.

First Page Last Page
Page 1255 of 1785

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.