Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,673,279 Views | 62639 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Quincey P. Morris
jah003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
NColoradoAG said:

jah003 said:

Damn... This is what I get for working and stuff...
Are you staying at your parents Saturday night?

I could ship some crowlers down for people who could come by the house Saturday night or Sunday morning.

If I ship tomorrow they will arrive Saturday, but not before I head to the game.
Yep. We will get in Friday night and head out Sunday morning. Just me and my daughter. Could do Sunday morning on my way out. Shoot me a text or email when you get a chance.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Is there anyone that is going to be at B52 in the near future that could snag me some raaaaaaaandy? U essentially need to have it, even if it's awful but getting to Conroe anytime in the near future just ain't gonna happen.
cc10106
Cans are sold out, but i think they are still filling growlers. I missed it but have heard good thing about both versions.
dave99ag
AG
I preferred Looking Good Barry, but Raaaaaaaandy! was pretty darn good. Was driving past them today, but won't be headed that way the rest of the week.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Crap. I messaged them yesterday and they said they had some left.
maca1028
jetch17
reesei10
These guys (Friends and Allies) are new to me and so far everything is very good. They have a brewer from Lost Abbey, and I was wondering what anyone else in the Austin Area thought.

cc10106
ChipFTAC01 said:

Crap. I messaged them yesterday and they said they had some left.
I'm a dumbass. Sorry, thought you meant Looking Good Barry which dropped last weekend. Raaaaaaaandy is good chit, however.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Weldwerks Key Lime Pie Berliner Weisse.

Damn it is good. May be my favorite beer I've had from the box, NColorado.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Looking good Barry looked tasty as well. I just don't see a lot of their beers and don't think much about them.
La Fours
AG
cpscAG06
AG
Damn damn, thanks NColo
steve00
AG
Beer Mail - managed to score a Toronado 30th at the last minute and some interesting Fieldwork crowlers.
Hudson2508
AG
NCol and other Colorado Ags. I'm flying into Denver the first weekend in October and driving to Crested Butte to fly fish. Any spots along that route to stop and load up at some good bottle shops? I'd love to find a place with Weldwerks Crowlers/cans or a place I could get lucky and grab some Casey. Hell, I might try to get tickets to the brewery on the day I drive back to Denver if the timing works out.
cpscAG06
AG
Had Roughtail's, everything rhymns with orange and the #9 version of adaptation. Both were very solid IPAs
jh0400
AG
We needed limes, so I made a trip to Post Oak Whole Foods. The WFM Brewing Co is legit. I had doubts, but they make some great NEIPAs.

No pics because I'm on my third taster tray...
fav13andac1)c
AG
Especially enjoyed their Govalle, a tropical IPA. Noisy Cricket Session IPA was good as well. Urban Chicken Saison was okay.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
jh0400 said:

We needed limes, so I made a trip to Post Oak Whole Foods. The WFM Brewing Co is legit. I had doubts, but they make some great NEIPAs.

No pics because I'm on my third taster tray...
Legit one of my top 5-6 Houston breweries. Always solid stuff and very good IPAs
La Fours
AG
NColoradoAg hooked me up once again. Love Juicy Bits and can't wait to try Beta Bits. Already on can #2 of Alpha Bits. Sooooo good.

Robert C. Christian
AG
La Fours said:

NColoradoAg hooked me up once again. Love Juicy Bits and can't wait to try Beta Bits. Already on can #2 of Alpha Bits. Sooooo good.

Good to meet y'all today. NColoradoAg is good people. Looking forward to cracking Juicy Bits for the Cowboys game tomorrow.
La Fours
AG
Yessir. It good meeting you too.
Bmac04
AG
Anyone have a couple Fen Taos they could grab/trade me?
jah003
S
Bmac04 said:

Anyone have a couple Fen Taos they could grab/trade me?
Planning on going out there next weekend. If they're still around I'll grab you some.
steve00
AG
Enjoyed this last night. Had the perfect amount of funk.
Bmac04
AG
Thank you sir
NColoradoAG
Good to see all you guys yesterday. I hollered at Pwonk walking out under the tunnel, but he ignored me.

Ill bring some more beer down for the bama game.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG

Lazy day watching football.
jah003
S
La Fours said:

Having one now. Grabbed a can from NCol on my way out of town. Delicious.
streetfighter2012
AG
Wife spent the weekend in Nashville and brought back some goodies.

dixie whiskey
AG
stumbled across a four pack of dfh oak/vanilla aged World Wide Stout and had one last night. of course it's pretty hot right now at 16% but I enjoyed the **** out of it. gonna revisit the others im thinking at 1-2 years, 3 years, and 5 years (or as long as I can wait beyond that). also picked up two cans of 11 below's best mistake or whatever its called, hopefully its good.
lne2011
AG
dixie whiskey said:

also picked up two cans of 11 below's best mistake or whatever its called, hopefully its good.

Yes, it is good! I think it's an underrated BBA stout.
La Fours
AG
So juicy

NColoradoAG
Sippin sidewayz
dave99ag
AG
Someday I need to get around to trying the famed Juicy Bits.
First Page Last Page
Page 1254 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.