Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,643,658 Views | 62615 Replies | Last: 33 min ago by SoTxAg
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whoa! That sounds great.
dave99ag
AG
Celebrating our 4th anniversary with a Karbach FUN 05 bottled in 2013. This one does not taste like Bud.
maca1028
Final additions for the flight back home.
jah003
S
Quote:

Easily. Release fatigue.
I'd imagine JK neckbeards know a lot about release fatigue...
jah003
S
Also... I might hold on to your JK cash for another weekend or so... Looks like a certain beer with raspberries may be on the horizon.
maca1028
Looks like my bank account might suffer some beer budget fatigue.
jah003
S
If Atrial does drop in the next couple of weeks and someone wants to set up something for TG, Surly, or New Glarus brews just give me shout...
Chipotlemonger
AG
jah003 said:

If Atrial does drop in the next couple of weeks and someone wants to set up something for TG, Surly, or New Glarus brews just give me shout...

Additionally, I was out of town for the JK Calvados barrel AL release..... if anyone has a bottle up for trade.
Represent830
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

jah003 said:

Additionally, I was out of town for the JK Calvados barrel AL release..... if anyone has a bottle up for trade.

Hit me up. I have a few and the market for it is super weird right now.
Represent830
AG
jah003 said:

Atrial for an Assassin?
La Fours
AG
Finally got around to trying El Jugo. This stuff is fire. It is La Cumbre's take on the NEIPA and it delivers. Super drinkable and tasty.

La Fours
AG
Oh and I went to a few states today. Arizona, Colorado and Utah. Started the day in New Mexico.

Here are some pics.

Jock 07
AG
That's a spicy meatball, pretty sure I'm done with Avery barrel stuff sans uncle Jacobs after I work through my current collection.
Jock 07
AG
Truly some of the most beautiful country in America is in that region. Damn I miss Colorado.
maca1028
Great pics LF!
La Fours
AG
Jock 07 said:

Truly some of the most beautiful country in America is in that region. Damn I miss Colorado.

My thoughts exactly. Between visiting Colorado at spring break and now this trip, I'm more convinced than ever that if I ever move out of College Station, it will be to somewhere out west.
La Fours
AG
Thanks man.

Dave99ag, I've already been validated. I don't need your overly critical eye to ruin this for me.
La Fours
AG
For this pic, I queued up Brandon Rhyder's Freeze Frame Time. It was taken around 7:30am mountain time.

Look it up if you aren't familiar.
dave99ag
AG
La Fours said:

Dave99ag, I've already been validated. I don't need your overly critical eye to ruin this for me.
I know when to keep quiet.
NColoradoAG
La Fours said:

Jock 07 said:

My thoughts exactly. Between visiting Colorado at spring break and now this trip, I'm more convinced than ever that if I ever move out of College Station, it will be to somewhere out west.
We're full
Represent830
AG
La Fours said:

For this pic, I queued up Brandon Rhyder's Freeze Frame Time. It was taken around 7:30am mountain time.

Look it up if you aren't familiar.

One of my favorite songs of all time
streetfighter2012
AG
Haven't been out to B-52 since they opened but I'm thinking I'll drive up there and pick up some Upgrayedd this weekend.

dave99ag
AG
Wife, the little one, and I plan on heading to B-52 tomorrow around noon. Been awhile since we've been out there.
wessimo
AG
streetfighter2012 said:

Haven't been out to B-52 since they opened but I'm thinking I'll drive up there and pick up some Upgrayedd this weekend.

Dem hazy IPAs...

jah003
S
La Fours said:

Finally got around to trying El Jugo. This stuff is fire. It is La Cumbre's take on the NEIPA and it delivers. Super drinkable and tasty.

Been seeing that all over their Twitter... Glad you found some. I already miss La Cumbre.
jah003
S
Represent830 said:

jah003 said:

Atrial for an Assassin?
Think you'll need to add... Maybe something from Texas Big Beer? #outofbusinesswhalez
Chipotlemonger
AG
Hey rep what's the best way to get in touch?
dixie whiskey
AG
siap but those who can get to vintage park heb, they apparently got a bunch of new stop in and decided I needed to clear out some old stuff. There is a **** ton of random hard to find beer for sale.

The most interesting part to me was all the Avery barrel-aged stuff was inexplicably priced at $1.49 because they want to get rid of it quick according to the person I talked to. they had uncle jacobs, rumkin, and pumpkyn. I thought I grabbed the last six combined of those but as I was looking around there was at least one Uncle Jacobs and a rumkin sitting elsewhere in the beer section like somebody changed their mind and didn't feel like putting them back where they were. So those were there as a half an hour ago.

other notables

15 bcbs (there was a coffee but i gambled on it not being infected. I didn't really look around for more because I wasn't willing to gamble on more than one bottle)
All of the Abyss variants including rye and cognac as well as the most recent ones
Collage 2
Barrel aged Bible Belt
Bishops Barrel 15 and I'm not sure if there are any others
b52 bourbon barrell dopplebock
Good Golly Miss Molly
Black Ops

there was more older stuff, I don't recall everything but some of it is scattered around the beer section. They also have coffissar ($14 64oz), imperium persicum ($16), and brash abide ($20) on tap

i picked up a bottle of la pinguina en fuego as well, anyone tried it? i love luchador with my only minor complaint being the lack of heat and I hear this one is significantly hotter
jh0400
AG
Represent830 said:

Lucky #007 said:

Jester King O&P comes out this weekend. I'll be there next Sunday. Wonder if this one makes it to a second weekend. 3600 bottles with a three bottle limit.

Easily. Release fatigue.

Nailed it. This is the fifth fruit release I've been here for, and it's by far the slowest. No lines anywhere.
La Fours
AG
Could you grab me a crowler of Upgrayedd?
La Fours
AG
Me too. As we were driving, I thought to myself "wow this is beautiful, getting to see the sunrise." Then the song popped in my head. I just had to play it.
La Fours
AG
Dude, the front range is boring. I want to be in the mountains.
NColoradoAG
La Fours said:

Dude, the front range is boring. I want to be in the mountains.
Have at it then.
La Fours
AG
I'll be sure to come visit you regularly though.
NColoradoAG
La Fours said:

I'll be sure to come visit you regularly though.
Nope, we're full down here. You stay up there an enjoy it.
First Page Last Page
Page 1229 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.