Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,675,853 Views | 62647 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by maca1028
MathNewman06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not much carb, if any. Definitely stretch it out unless you've got a crew sharing it.
La Fours
AG
AggieStout said:

La Fours said:

Probably. It's also the football team's spring game. And probably parents weekend.

So it's going to be a cluster F that weekend because if it's parents weekend that also means ring day as well.

It'll, be a cluster at most College Station restaurants and a hotel room will be damn near impossible. I bet there will be plenty of restaurants in downtown Bryan and further away from campus that won't be so crowded. So south CS by Fitch and north into Bryan should be alright. Don't even bother with Texas Ave anywhere near campus or CS in general.

Basically avoid CS between hwy 6 and 2818 on the east and west. University and SW Pkwy north and south.
dave99ag
AG
I do that anyway. If we eat out, it'll be at Smitty K's.
Jock 07
AG
dave99ag said:

Buddy of mine introduced me to that place when I was down there for a game last year. Pretty good burgers. How long has it been around?
LCE
AG
I have a 2004 bomber Avery Beast Grand Cru. 18.1%.

Been waiting for the Ags to win it all and then crack it. Can't be too many of them still out there.
jah003
S
LCE said:

I have a 2004 bomber Avery Beast Grand Cru. 18.1%.

Been waiting for the Ags to win it all and then crack it. Can't be too many of them still out there.
In football...? You should probably just go ahead and drink it...
Kyle98
AG
Went to Bluejacket in the Navy Yard in DC for dinner. Their Mexican Radio stout is damn good. Sweet stout with ancho chili peppers and cocoa nibs. The saison was really good too.
LCE
AG
Yep in football. Think I will. Maybe take it to a bottle share
dave99ag
AG
Jock 07 said:

dave99ag said:

Buddy of mine introduced me to that place when I was down there for a game last year. Pretty good burgers. How long has it been around?

About 2 years now. It's all locals and we're there quite often.
La Fours
AG
We really like it out there too. Only problem is we forget about it and don't think to go out there.
La Fours
AG
Because Wednesday.

Damn this is smooth. The bourbon has mellowed, big rich chocolate and drinking amazingly well. I should have bought more.
Chipotlemonger
AG

I'll add to that La Fours. Finally feeling better after a bout with a cold of some sorts over the last week.
lne2011
lne2011
AG
CollinAB
AG
Some Alpine Pure Happiness to start my weekend. I've really liked seeing them putting stuff in six packs lately.

La Fours, I realize I went back to lurk mode for two weeks after asking how things were going. I'm still up in Seattle. Things are going pretty well, just had to take a break from beer for a while. Now that I'm getting back into it it's like I'm starting all over again. So much stuff up here I don't know or recognize.
turfman80
AG
Howdy, Collin! Glad to see you back.
La Fours
AG
Very cool man. I hope you stick around and post more often. I hope you are doing well.
turfman80
AG
LaFours did me a huge solid by bringing back a sixer of one my favorite Colorado beers!

Post removed:
by user
La Fours
AG
turfman80 said:

LaFours did me a huge solid by bringing back a sixer of one my favorite Colorado beers!

Glad to gopickitupforyoubro!

That pic needs a SOON caption for the cat.
turfman80
AG
She IS the epitome of evil....
CollinAB
AG
I've always gotta watch my glasses when I set them down. My cat will either try to knock 'em over or take a drink. Bad outcome either way.
maca1028
https://instagr.am/p/BSAPBcpBb5G
So good
txag2008
AG
Cheers to keeping a human being alive for a full 12mo. This time last year I got to watch the Ags in the sweet 16 from the hospital.
Represent830
AG
maca1028 said:

https://instagr.am/p/BSAPBcpBb5G
So good

Dude I swear I didn't see this post when I commented on it
NColoradoAG
Houston, Galaxy hops have landed.
BSD
AG
No it hasn't.

All mine.
dixie whiskey
AG
so i guess ranger creek makes an imperial coconut vanilla version of the strawbery milk stout now? been a few years since ive had the original but i picked up a couple. and a bfm abbaye de saint bon chien because that **** is delicious.

i dont know if its the buyout, lack of excitement, or more likely combination of both, but its strange seeing how bbh sits and sits on shelves now, much more than ive ever seen.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
It does sit and that doesn't bother me at all. I'm more than happy to not have to run all over trying to find it. Kinda nice being able to just go grab it when I'm ready. Downside being hopefully it doesn't progress to the point that they just shut them down and brew the labels they want at a InBev factory.
AggieOO
dixie whiskey said:

so i guess ranger creek makes an imperial coconut vanilla version of the strawbery milk stout now?
um, i need to find this.
MathNewman06
AG
NColoradoAG said:

This is the best news I've heard all week.
dave99ag
AG
I know why dads drink. Babies are a-holes.

Luckily I have a herd of dogs to clean up after his messy self.
maca1028
NColoradoAG said:

Chipotlemonger
AG

Splitting some good stuff tonight with a friend of mine.
MattJaxson
AG
This was delicious. Thanks for the recommendation Chipotle.

First Page Last Page
Page 1173 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.