Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,644,131 Views | 62619 Replies | Last: 38 min ago by Jock 07
Scriffer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Thanks, Steve! I'll send you the payment by Venmo or Paypal and coordinate with the other Dallas people.
BSD
AG
steve00 said:

Success!

I'll probably pack them this weekend and ship Monday.

So delicious.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Steve is the man
Chipotlemonger
AG

Y'all may start hearing about this company, Bearded Iris. They make some bomb IPAs in Nashville.
Represent830
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

How is Prairie Paradise?
Paradise in you mouth
NColoradoAG
Dat Noche

https://instagr.am/p/BRFAxUdjBYo
AggieStout
AG
Too bad they didn't bring any of this for the Texas release.

AggieStout
AG
Delicious
La Fours
AG
Got some goodies today from BSD. The Speedway is already getting chilled and ready. Thanks, man.

La Fours
AG
Decided to open the Speedway Stout to celebrate my son earning his Arrow of Light and bridging over into Boy Scouts tonight.

My son is wearing my first Boy Scout uniform from when I was his age back in 1990. Makes super proud and happy to see how proud he is to be wearing my shirt. He will wear it for his first uniform as well.
Chipotlemonger
AG
That's a worthy time to crack the Speedway Stout open!

On that note, anyone ever have the Vietnamese Speedway?
MathNewman06
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

On that note, anyone ever have the Vietnamese Speedway?

Had it at petrol station last year. It's really nice.

AggieStout
AG
Wife got me a dark lord and these glasses for my 31st yesterday. Said she didn't want you guys to give me sheet for my boozey stouts in pint glasses anymore.

Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Still one of the GOAT label designs.
BSD
AG
Metal as ****.
big-ag
AG
She got you a Dark Lord? I need to befriend your wife!
turfman80
AG
Any Two-Hearted sightings in Aggieland yet?
AggieStout
AG
big-ag said:

She got you a Dark Lord? I need to befriend your wife!

She also let me purchase another Abraxas because my dumbass got drunk and drank it New Years and didn't even know it. Until I tried to find it to drink last night.
La Fours
AG
Dude, come on man. I bet we won't see it until May at the earliest. I don't even know who the distributor is for Brazos County.
jah003
S
La Fours said:

Dude, come on man. I bet we won't see it until May at the earliest. I don't even know who the distributor is for Brazos County.

Want me to bring you a 12 pack? Or 6...?
dave99ag
AG
La Fours said:

Bet we'll get some "fresh" Hopslam in May too!
La Fours
AG

I'll take 12! When will you back in town?
turfman80
AG
La Fours said:

jah003
S
turfman80 said:

La Fours said:

Going by the store after work today... I'll see what I can find. I'll be in CS this Saturday for Science Bowl. Could meat up anytime after about 4:30 (or earlier if my kids suck it up).
La Fours
AG
I'll be busy all day Saturday. Turf man, you want to take delivery for me? I can get you cash.

JAH is the new Bell's Am I Roght or Amarillo beer out yet? If so I'll take a six of it and a six of Two Hearted.
jah003
S
Yep, Am I Right is in as well. My beer dude basically asked me what to bring in... I'll swing by after work today and let you know what I find. Turfman what do you want/are you available for meat up Saturday afternoon?
turfman80
AG
I can break free Saturday afternoon. I'll take two 12 packs of Two-Hearted if available.

DaveHimself
AG
Scriffer said:

Thanks, Steve! I'll send you the payment by Venmo or Paypal and coordinate with the other Dallas people.

I'm in for 1-2 in Dallas if there's any left.
La Fours
AG
Specs in CS has Bell's as of this morning and apparently Tower Point HEB will have it Monday. Color me shocked. Already texted JAH and told him not to worry about bringing any down.

This roll out by Bell's should be the standard for every new to Texas brewery. Looks like they planned ahead for the expansion in order to hit as many Texas markets as possible once the go live date dropped. In the past it seems like most breweries hit the major markets first and then eventually filter down into the smaller ones.
MathNewman06
AG
How long did it take for bruery's beers to make it to college station last year? (or has it at all?)

They seemed to have plenty of production for that roll-out, because a lot of it is still sitting on the shelves in Houston.

Edit: on second thought, now I remember that they distributed with Flood in Austin first, and then Dallas and Houston, so exactly what you were saying happens most of the time.
Represent830
AG
Connd

Good job St. Louis
Represent830
AG
Yesterday was a good day:

Sciffer hooking me up with some BBTs, great guy. And I don't care what BSD says, NCol is good people. Hooked me up with some great coffee too for my Chemex.

Oh and I found out I'm having a baby girl.
La Fours
AG
Bruery started showing up last fall some time. I don't remember when. Seems like they did a good job as well. When Bruery hit shelves here, it was several different ones. and I see new ones fairly often.
La Fours
AG
Congrats on the baby girl. And good gosh. That's quite the haul of Weldwerks goodies.
First Page Last Page
Page 1157 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.