Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,673,941 Views | 62644 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Quincey P. Morris
NColoradoAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bmac04 said:

NColoradoAG said:

Bmac04 said:

To make myself feel better about missing the TG release I just booked tickets to fly down for Tampa Bay Beer Week. Anyone going to be down there?
I'll be there with WeldWerks Thursday-Sunday.

Looking for a couple tickets to the Cycle day on Friday if you have any leads.

If I woulda have known this a week ago I could have got you in no problem. I will be there if you happen to find a ticket through.
I've got a ticket lined up for myself, but we're two short for the WeldWerks owners. We'll probably just skip the event and hit some spots.
jah003
S
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Got the goods!

jah003
S
Not to get in the way of all the TG love... But some exciting Austin news...

Pinthouse is now doing Crowlers and Blue Owl has switched to a brewpub to allow Growlers and Cans to go. Need to make a trip to both soon.
txag2008
AG
Will be trying to fly into Denver tomorrow and then make the drive to Breck. I'd love to be able to pick up some "NE IPAs". Seems like the breweries making them are Odd13, Cerebral, Fiction.....and of course Weldwerks.

I don't see us having time to make diversions to actual breweries, so my only option that cans/bottles will be Odd13. Does anyone know how available Odd13 stuff is to get? more specifically, Codename: Superfan?
NColoradoAG
txag2008 said:

Will be trying to fly into Denver tomorrow and then make the drive to Breck. I'd love to be able to pick up some "NE IPAs". Seems like the breweries making them are Odd13, Cerebral, Fiction.....and of course Weldwerks.

I don't see us having time to make diversions to actual breweries, so my only option that cans/bottles will be Odd13. Does anyone know how available Odd13 stuff is to get? more specifically, Codename: Superfan?

I imagine Applejack will have a few Odd 13 offerings. Get some IP-Alien if they have it.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I don't know how available it is but I just last night finished a sizer of superfan my sister brought me down for Christmas. Very good stuff
txag2008
AG
NColoradoAG said:

txag2008 said:

I imagine Applejack will have a few Odd 13 offerings. Get some IP-Alien if they have it.

Thanks for the suggestion. Any other available IPA suggestions that I couldn't get in TX?
Bmac04
AG
If you end up going let me know. I'll be with like 15 people from my beer group and they all roll harder than me....
NColoradoAG
txag2008 said:

NColoradoAG said:

txag2008 said:

Thanks for the suggestion. Any other available IPA suggestions that I couldn't get in TX?

Melvin Asterisk or Hubert, La Cumbre Elevated IPA, Wicked Weed Pernicious
Chipotlemonger
AG
Applejack Brandy
dave99ag
AG
Did our TG brethren die in the cold? We want to see the beer!
jah003
S
dave99ag said:

Did our TG brethren die in the cold? We want to see the beer!
Was thinking the same thing... Did the one of the notorious Decorah street gangs get them...?
BSD
AG
As soon as my dick thaws and comes out of hiding, it's going into this beer.

andgate
Not sure how much odd 13 they had or what they were but I seem to recall they had some over Christmas. Also had bombers of Casey beer. It will be on your way from DIA to breck too.
http://www.basecampliquors.com
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
BSD said:

As soon as my dick thaws and comes out of hiding, it's going into this beer.

Awesome. You found some! We didn't get any Assassin (on draft, obviously got some in bottles), but found a bunch of TG at Rubaiyat.
How was your line to get your beer? It was pretty empty when I got in at 11.
Represent830
AG

It's no KBBS/Assassin but it'll do.
Bmac04
AG
If anyone wants to trade/sell any Assassin or KBBS please hit me up
La Fours
AG
That's an awesome haul.
La Fours
AG

maca1028
Baller AF!
La Fours
AG
Represent830
AG
What's this called again?? I can't wait to see what it says here in Texas for the summer.
jah003
S
Represent830 said:

What's this called again?? I can't wait to see what it says here in Texas for the summer.
WTforecast
La Fours
AG
What the forecast
Represent830
AG
La Fours said:

That's an awesome haul.

Thanks, but nothing compared to yalls!
maca1028

Here's what the regular folks are drinking.
Represent830
AG
Just throwing this out there, but anyone else like baseball? Could meet in CS one weekend, have a bottle share, and watch some Aggie baseball.

Anyone else in?
dave99ag
AG
A Clemson friend of mine went to the natty and brought back this crowler of Space Pope from Cigar City for me. Wife wasn't a big fan, so I'll be doming this myself tonight. Quite tasty!

AggieStout
AG
F yeah. Baseball bottle share. I'd be down. Beer, hot dogs, Nachos
La Fours
AG
I'm down for a baseball bottle share.

maca1028
I haven't looked at the schedule yet but we will definitely be up for a game or 2 this season.
AggieStout
AG
Just saw this posted. Speedway stout with Cacoa nibs and vanilla beans.

http://tenemu.com/news/alesmith-bottling-nibs-beans-speedway-stout/01/2017/amp
dave99ag
AG
We're always up for a few games during the season. Our little dude loved the games last season. Well, except for that TCU series. Eff those frogs!
Jock 07
AG
So these views were somewhat of a consolation prize for me for not being able to get in on the TG craziness.

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Represent830 said:

Just throwing this out there, but anyone else like baseball? Could meet in CS one weekend, have a bottle share, and watch some Aggie baseball.

Anyone else in?

I'd be much more willing and able to make it down for a baseball share than a football share. Used to love sitting in the bleachers in the spring.
First Page Last Page
Page 1126 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.