Veterans Banquet

1,420 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by momlaw
wgerding
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

Aggie Shields is a service organization for student veterans at Texas A&M University. Through fundraising efforts and donations, Aggie Shields is focused on helping to alleviate the financial burden for student veterans on campus. Over the past 6 semesters, Aggie Shields has provided over $318,000 worth of textbooks to student veterans and dependents. One resource we provide to veterans is a Lending Library which is filled with donated and purchased textbooks, by Aggie Shields, for veterans to checkout free of charge. We are hosting an event called Veterans Banquet on Nov 15th, 2018. As a late Veterans Day gift, Aggie Shields is hosting student veterans for a steak meal. All proceeds from the event will go to purchasing textbooks for veterans to add to our preexisting library.

Please go here to buy a seat, buy a veteran a seat, or buy a table http://bit.do/shieldsbanquet

momlaw
AG
I have worked with the leadership of this organization for almost 5 years. The work they do is inspiring.

Aggie Shields leverage every dollar earned or donated with seriously competitive pricing for textbooks needed, assessing needs, assuring return of loaned books, soliciting donated books, managing inventory, and more.

The value they derive from each dollar received meets or exceeds $6 in value to veteran students using the library. I challenge you to find a veteran service organization that can give you a better return on your social investment.
momlaw
Eliminatus
AG
Currently using two textbooks right now provided to me by Aggie Shields. Saved me about $450 if I had purchased outright and $95 if I had rented them.

This group is an immediate impact kind of organization and a huge help.
momlaw
AG
I hope you let them know.
Affirmation is a good thing.
momlaw
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.