San Antonio Brahmas games

1,656 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ginormus Ag
LitreBoy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm thinking about going to the game on Saturday with at least 3 of us (2 adults, 1 child). We may get some others to join, but as of right now we are the only solid yes.

Buddy of mine has season tix, so we'll be meeting him and his crew down there for tailgating ahead of time.

QUESTION:
- Am I better off trying to buy tickets at the door or ahead of time? In looking at SeatGeek and/or TicketMaster the tickets range from $9-90. We'd likely, shoot for better seats (not the best), so somewhere in the middle per ticket of the 9-90.

- There's also an option where we buy cheap ones, and try to sit with my buddy and his family if there are open seats in the season ticket area.
LCE
AG
Never been to a game. Good Luck. Sorry, but no advice
LitreBoy
AG
I found out that if you call the box office, you can get around the "fees" that TicketMaster, SeatGeek, StubHub etc charge.

I don't have them "in-hand" yet, but the rep on the phone quoted me about $50/ticket vs. $85 (+fees, taxes) on the various ticket services mentioned above. I think when I looked the other night, the all-in fees were around $25/ticket. So instead of paying $100+/ticket, We'll get in at $50/ticket.

Ginormus Ag
AG
XFL CHAMPIONS!!! I'M GOING HONKING!!!! WHEN IS THE RIVER PARADE?!!!!!!
tx1c
AG
Ginormus Ag said:

XFL CHAMPIONS!!! I'M GOING HONKING!!!! WHEN IS THE RIVER PARADE?!!!!!!

Let's see how they do in the league championship game next week first.
Burdizzo
AG
Wtf
Ginormus Ag
AG
That's Coach Wade for you.

No honking. No River parade. No babies in diapers at midnight on tv celebrating downtown. But, what huts most of all… no unlicensed championship merchandise tents on the side of the road.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.