Goodbull Story- 7 year old son's toy drive - New Braunfels

993 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by e=mc2
jrichgent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Last year, my son, 6 at the time, came to my wife and me for money. He could not fathom that some kids don't receive gifts on Christmas and wanted to go out and buy gifts to donate. A social media post, our family's great friends and family, and a few weeks later a little over $1000 was raised.

My son Jack, went out and bought a truck bed load full of rather large gifts that you would not see donated for a toy drive. The toys were donated to the Comal County Sheriff's office. Jack also unexpectedly made the New Braunfels Herold. (link below)

https://herald-zeitung.com/community_alert/season-of-giving-new-braunfels-boy-6-raises-money-for-children-in-need/article_ed20458a-7a59-11ed-a44e-b7b7d21cf85d.html

Jack and his little brother Augie, are wrapping this year's fundraiser to do the same. We will be delivering the toys to the Comal County Sheriff's office Friday afternoon.

If anyone would like to donate we will be taking contributions through this Thursday 14 December.
God Bless the Texas Aggies.
Canyon Lake Agbu94
And how is the donation made?
Don't waste your days on dreams that don't fill you. Find out what you love and let it kill you.
jrichgent
AG
Struggle and Strifer said:

And how is the donation made?
My wife created a Venmo account specifically for the cause.

Venmo: @ElizabethGentry

If you prefer a different method I can also use CashAp or Zelle.

My boys appreciate the support!
Canyon Lake Agbu94
Thanks for the follow up. Done!!
Don't waste your days on dreams that don't fill you. Find out what you love and let it kill you.
jrichgent
AG
Struggle and Strifer said:

Thanks for the follow up. Done!!
We got it, thanks a lot! I will reply here with pictures for this year's shopping and donation turn in at the sheriffs office.
e=mc2
AG
Good for Jack! This is awesome!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.