Electrician Recommendations (New Braunfels)

953 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jacobm24
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for an electrician in the NB area. Would like for them to do a basic inspection on our home as well as a few outbuildings we have that have service as well. Additionally, need some work done in one of the outbuildings (mostly moving a panel from the inside to the outside and running a few circuits - structure is in place, but not drywalled or anything yet and is just one room)....

Any recommendations? Looking for a licensed electrician vs a handyman on this one.
AgShaun00
AG
I am in the electrical world. Hill Electric are quality people and do a great job. You can probably find a cheaper mom and pop shop though.
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
Thanks - I reached out to them. I'll probably try and have a few folks come look at the work and see how much difference there is. With electrical, I want it done well/correct more than cheap, so they may be a good option.
AgShaun00
AG
JDCAG (NOT Colin) said:

Thanks - I reached out to them. I'll probably try and have a few folks come look at the work and see how much difference there is. With electrical, I want it done well/correct more than cheap, so they may be a good option.
i was in the supply business and then now work for the largest. we do commercial and industrial. I go to church with the owners so i can vouch for them as a business but also their integrity.

Good luck. if you want to try a few others and throw me their names, i will let you know if i know anything about them.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
AgShaun00 said:

JDCAG (NOT Colin) said:

i was in the supply business and then now work for the largest. we do commercial and industrial. I go to church with the owners so i can vouch for them as a business but also their integrity.

Good luck. if you want to try a few others and throw me their names, i will let you know if i know anything about them.
M&K Electric, but they are in Boerne area so wrong way. I know them personally.
UnderoosAg
AG
AgShaun00 said:

JDCAG (NOT Colin) said:

Did work with Hill back in the day. Good folks. I think they're one of the few decent sized commercial outfits that can do residential without having a huge overhead to cover.

Might also try Suberg Electric. They're in Bracken and the owner was good to work with as well.
http://i.imgur.com/H6jmyPq.png
muleshoe
AG
Triple R in Garden Ridge. Good folks….done work at our house no MILs. Also do commercial work as well….
jacobm24
AG
+1 for TX Electric. I have used Stephan on two different projects and he does a great job. Clean, communicative and on time. Located in NB.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.