HVAC Contractor

1,579 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AggieArchitect04
billies_64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone have a recommendation for a reliable and trustworthy HVAC Contractor in the SA area? Looking for tune up and possible system replacement.
bam02
AG
I have nothing but good things to say about Airtron at least as far as service contacts go. Haven't used anyone for an install, but had Airtron service the unit on my first house twice a year for seven years and they were excellent.
BrazosBull
AG
Max Deike.....( Air-Max) he is an independent with nearly 30 years experience . Knows what he is doing and does a good job. He also knows all the " tricks" the big companies use. It is not a clean business , believe me . He is honest .
If you install a system Max himself will be the main installer with a helper or two. Nothing like having the owner himself on you job.
He just installed a system for me and I was very pleased with his price and quality of work. One note: he does not accept credit cards, pay in full on completion of work .
( 210) 710-6219
billies_64
Good suggestions so far. Just wanted to bump this thread to see what others might have to say.
OilFieldIRI
S
We use Jeff Crumrine for our AC services. He installed a new unit last year and its been great. He runs a great business and he's an even better person.

www.jcfixmyac.com
210-573-4542
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
OilFieldIRI said:

We use Jeff Crumrine for our AC services. He installed a new unit last year and its been great. He runs a great business and he's an even better person.

www.jcfixmyac.com
210-573-4542
I've known Jeff for years. Very good, but very busy. Honest as they come and does a great job. Trust him completely.
GinaLinetti
AG
Ken Bowen is fantastic. He's been a lifesaver a number of times. Knows what he's doing and is honest as they come.
Vernada
AG
I've used Cool Concepts to service my system as well as install a new system.

210-832-9001
AggieArchitect04
AG
I've used Zimmermann in the past. Always been pleased.

http://zimmermannservices.com/

EDIT: Weirdos use two N's on the end of their name...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.