2025 Masters Tickets

15,954 Views | 161 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by AgOutsideAustin
JYDog90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At least it didn't say "we regret to inform you." Instead it said, "unfortunately, your entry was not selected…"
Formerly Willy Wonka
1990AG
AG
1990AG said:

Im in….now the countdown begins!!

Fd again

1990AG
AG
1990AG said:

1990AG said:

Im in….now the countdown begins!!

Fd again

Playing McLemore this week so that will make it better as long as the weather holds!!

Kansas Kid
aginlakeway said:

Darn. Not this time.

I'm now 2 for 12 in the lottery. That's not horrible.

Not horrible?!?!?! That is amazingly good fortune. I think the odds of getting tickets each year are about the same as A&M winning a Natty in one of the big three sports.
lazuras_dc
AG
Can someone who's going please get me a dri fit cap ?? Went last year and got merch for myself other ags but I never saw the dri fit hat. Got super jealous at the airport seeing other guys with em. I made a grave mistake not buying enough swag !
aginlakeway
AG
Kansas Kid said:

aginlakeway said:

Darn. Not this time.

Not horrible?!?!?! That is amazingly good fortune. I think the odds of getting tickets each year are about the same as A&M winning a Natty in one of the big three sports.

I was being sarcastic. I've been 11 times over. Not horrible.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Big Al 1992
AG
Got selected in 2015, was hoping there was some sort of 10 year algorithm for 2025 but alas, nothing since for last 10 years.
DDub74
Denied. Been twice so can't complain. But man would love to go again soon.
GIF Reactor
AG

KCup17
AG
I got my rejection today
KaneIsAble
AG
aginlakeway said:

Kansas Kid said:

aginlakeway said:

Darn. Not this time.

I'm in a similar boat. Been a bunch of times via work but still play the lottery so I can bring my wife or dad. Easily 0-10 in the lottery.
aginlakeway
AG
KaneIsAble said:

aginlakeway said:

Kansas Kid said:

aginlakeway said:

Darn. Not this time.

I'm in a similar boat. Been a bunch of times via work but still play the lottery so I can bring my wife or dad. Easily 0-10 in the lottery.

Yep. We won 4 tickets in lottery last year got to take kids ... their 1st time. Great memory!

"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Jdavis2017
*Sigh*I just got rejected once again. Maybe one of these days, I will get to go.
Aggie95
AG
rejection came in overnight.....my streak continues
Buck Compton
AG
Of course rejected. Along with all family members who applied as well.

We're up to over 130 entries with no successful lottery draw by my best accounting over the course of years and years.

More and more of my extended family and in-laws that hate golf have been entering to try to get me a cheap ticket. No success. I think the odds don't actually work out until over 200 entries last time I estimated how many get drawn.
Big Al 1992
AG
I wish they still did the application process through sending self addressed stamped envelope with actual paper application. It is so easy to click a few buttons, the number of applicants went waaaayyyy up exponentially. Actually putting in some effort increased your odds.
NColoradoAG
Big Al 1992 said:

I wish they still did the application process through sending self addressed stamped envelope with actual paper application. It is so easy to click a few buttons, the number of applicants went waaaayyyy up exponentially. Actually putting in some effort increased your odds.

They should make you pay up front for all the tickets you requested. It's a bit of an accounting challenge but I'd bet ANGC could handle it.
aginlakeway
AG
NColoradoAG said:

Big Al 1992 said:

They should make you pay up front for all the tickets you requested. It's a bit of an accounting challenge but I'd bet ANGC could handle it.

And then credit you back if you don't win the tickets?
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Rejected again.

My buddy put in for the first time ever and got tickets. BS
Kansas Kid
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

Rejected again.

Time to see just how good of buddy he is.
Wicked Good Ag
Havent gotten a rejection nor acceptance....anyone else?
NColoradoAG
aginlakeway said:

NColoradoAG said:

Big Al 1992 said:

Yep.
aginlakeway
AG
NColoradoAG said:

aginlakeway said:

NColoradoAG said:

Big Al 1992 said:

Yep.

I'm actually surprised they don't do that and pocket the massive float $$$
NColoradoAG
aginlakeway said:

NColoradoAG said:

aginlakeway said:

NColoradoAG said:

Big Al 1992 said:

Yep.

I doubt they need the money from that. They'd have to book a pretty big liability for a couple months and then deal with the customer service issue of all those refunds. Would be my guess why they don't do it.
aginlakeway
AG
NColoradoAG said:

aginlakeway said:

NColoradoAG said:

aginlakeway said:

NColoradoAG said:

Big Al 1992 said:

Yep.

I doubt they need the money from that. They'd have to book a pretty big liability for a couple months and then deal with the customer service issue of all those refunds. Would be my guess why they don't do it.

Good points.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Kansas Kid said:

Rejected again.

2 tickets for him and wife. I already know how that one plays out haha
TXAG 05
AG
Got my annual rejection email last night.
AgOutsideAustin
AG

Kansas Kid said:

Rejected again.

2 tickets for him and wife. I already know how that one plays out haha

Yes because it is undefeated.
CoppellAg93
AG
Rejected.

So glad I got tickets in 2019 so I could go with my dad. He passed away last year and that was one of our last golf experiences together. I will cherish those memories forever.
CCred92
AG
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRok2Vft/

The lady in charge of rejecting us.
Matsui
AG
Didn't get selected
Bad Poster
I for the 6th straight year have been rejected

Wicked Good Ag
Has everyone who applied gotten a response ?
10andBOUNCE
AG
I got my rejection email
Ag_07
AG
If not you can go logon to your Masters.com account and it'll show you if you've been selected or not.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.