2025 Masters Tickets

15,953 Views | 161 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by AgOutsideAustin
Chickenag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got 4 for Wednesday! 1 for 12 in lottery
aggiederelict
Congrats to all the winners. And congrats to all who will sell their tickets for a massive profit. Thats what i did last year.
Sorrell Booke
Rejected
NColoradoAG
aggiederelict said:

Congrats to all the winners. And congrats to all who will sell their tickets for a massive profit. Thats what i did last year.
aginlakeway
AG
aggiederelict said:

Not everyone does that. I actually ended up giving two away for the 2nd half of one day this past year.

I've never sold a Masters pass for over face value. And I've been 11 times and have had extra tickets often thru various sources.

But that's just me ...
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
lazuras_dc
AG
Good bull !

I'm also not judging those that are flipping them either though. If there are buyers for them at secondary prices, do it ! That's capitalism baby
cb1919
AG
How closely do they monitor the tickets? I told my wife a month ago that I was definitely getting tickets this year because I don't know if I can go. If I give them to friends, will they have any issues?
lazuras_dc
AG
I've heard of ppl getting randomly stopped and checked but as long as they know the name of whoever the original badge holder they were good. I've never been stopped or seen anyone stopped the two times I've been.
aginlakeway
AG
cb1919 said:

How closely do they monitor the tickets? I told my wife a month ago that I was definitely getting tickets this year because I don't know if I can go. If I give them to friends, will they have any issues?

The only problem anyone has is if they catch you reselling at over face value.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
You can resell at fave value without penalty

No idea how they would monitor that
aginlakeway
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

You can resell at fave value without penalty

No idea how they would monitor that

Correcting. Reselling at more than face value puts original ticket holder on **** list.
lazuras_dc
AG
Yeah but unless you're an idiot and go advertising that you bought those tickets on secondary (which would get YOU and the seller on the **** list) they cant tell or prove you did it. Everyone I talked to there who didn't own weekly badges or win lottery said they got their tickets from a friend.... yeah sure. Everyone knows it happens just dont be stupid.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
lazuras_dc said:

Yeah but unless you're an idiot and go advertising that you bought those tickets on secondary (which would get YOU and the seller on the **** list) they cant tell or prove you did it. Everyone I talked to there who didn't own weekly badges or win lottery said they got their tickets from a friend.... yeah sure. Everyone knows it happens just dont be stupid.
I can assure you that no one asked and I told no one how handsomely I paid a poster on this thread for his tickets earlier this year.
AKS020
AG
Another year of heartache...

Next year is my year (just like the Cowboys ...)
aginlakeway
AG
AKS020 said:

Except the Cowboys have won 5 Super Bowls.
David_Puddy
AG
Got rejected yet again as well. Thought I'd try for just 2 practice round tickets each day instead of 4.....didn't f'ing matter
lazuras_dc
AG
Did anyone get ANWA tix ?
CCred92
AG
aginlakeway said:

AKS020 said:

Except the Cowboys have won 5 Super Bowls.
Maybe he is Under 40
OldAg10
AG
4 for Monday! 1 for 14. Can't wait!
patreyus
AG
I got rejected this year but I won last year and in 2013 so cannot complain. I think I'm 2 for 25. I also bought tickets for 2015 Wednesday. I believe that was the last year Arnold played in the Par 3.

Congrats to those who won the lottery. It is a great experience!!!!
MW03
AG
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Looking for one Tuesday ticket if anyone hears of one.
Thanks.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.