Golf is back-- Kapalua

4,538 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Killin Me Smalls
WhoopN06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who gives a *****
Post removed:
by user
CatD11Ag
AG
Nothing Tiger hasn't said. Covid times - mic picks up everything.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Probably a good thing for Ryan. All the drama and controversy with his non-penalty will be completely overshadowed by this.
NColoradoAG
WhoopN06 said:

Who gives a *****

Unfortunately a bunch of people on Twitter who don't watch golf and get off on being offended and ruining peoples careers.
jonj101
NColoradoAG said:

WhoopN06 said:

Who gives a *****

Unfortunately a bunch of people on Twitter who don't watch golf and get off on being offended and ruining peoples careers.
This. Not trying to hijack this thread or talk political, but this cancel culture stuff is beyond insane at this point.

I actually saw an article the other day where some self proclaimed expert is trying to start a #cancelgolf movement. While it may be isolated lunacy at this point, social media is effective at herding an abundance of village idiots into movements. All it takes is a bunch of fools reasoning that they are engaging on a brave crusade over time.

Not to mention demanding an apology as a check-the-box exercise to protect ones status/money undermines the purpose and sincerity of an apology anyway.
CatD11Ag
AG
Agree - I have a feeling cancel culture is going to be emboldened to go after The Masters. Don't think for a sec these libs/progressives won't put Augusta in the crosshairs. They hate everything it represents.
EKUAg
AG
I didn't hear it watching live. Not like all the f-bombs got that dropped yesterday.
Maroon and White always! EKU/TAMU
AggieEyes
AG
Cursing in competitive sports is very normal. Not a big deal IMO.

Using the n word or the f word (sexual orientation) is not ever ok. He should know better.
Seven Costanza
AG
birdman said:

JT has a big mouth. It's usually four letter words, but this seems to happen about twice per season with him. I imagine the PGA Tour is getting tired of it.
I get tired of seeing him (and a few others) constantly shaking their heads in disgust on almost every shot. I get that they are ultra-competitive, but I don't enjoy watching people who just look miserable all the time.
schwabbin
AG
Who calls a golf ball that? I understand cursing at the ball but that's an odd one.
WhoopN06
He was talking to himself, about himself.
Kansas Kid
Who cares about JT right now, a fellow Aggie is in position to win. Go Ryan!!!
Ag83
AG
Kansas Kid said:

Who cares about JT right now, a fellow Aggie is in position to win. Go Ryan!!!
Not anymore.
AgLA06
AG
$375k isn't bad for a week's vacation in Hawaii.
Rubble
AG
More like a month and playing next week at the Sony too. Ryan took his family over for New Years and he's playing next week in Honolulu.
EKUAg
AG
jonj101 said:

NColoradoAG said:

WhoopN06 said:

Who gives a *****

This. Not trying to hijack this thread or talk political, but this cancel culture stuff is beyond insane at this point.

I actually saw an article the other day where some self proclaimed expert is trying to start a #cancelgolf movement. While it may be isolated lunacy at this point, social media is effective at herding an abundance of village idiots into movements. All it takes is a bunch of fools reasoning that they are engaging on a brave crusade over time.

Not to mention demanding an apology as a check-the-box exercise to protect ones status/money undermines the purpose and sincerity of an apology anyway.

Ralph Lauren dropped JT today.
Maroon and White always! EKU/TAMU
The Milkman
AG
Planning a trip to Hawaii for May.

For those that have played... Kapalua is worth the money right?
Killin Me Smalls
AG
My opinion, yes.

Almost every other resort course on Maui feels the same. They are awesome, but typical tropical resort courses. Plantation is a notch above, and it's special. Not to mention, you will enjoy watching the Sentry tournament even more after you've played it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.