Golf is back-- Kapalua

4,533 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Killin Me Smalls
Aggie369
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Make your picks and enjoy some live golf tonight!

I'd say DJ but I thinks that's cheating....I'll go with an actual cheater and say P Reed
E
AG
I put money on DJ, Schauffele or Morikawa to win, and Brendan Todd or Finau to lead after Day 1
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
Xander, DJ, and JT are all strong picks on this course.

...of course, they're strong picks on most courses.
FTAco07
AG
I'm taking Bryson. The course is a bombers paradise and he's been grinding all "offseason" while I imagine lots of guys have been taking it a bit easier.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
FTAco07 said:

I'm taking Bryson. The course is a bombers paradise and he's been grinding all "offseason" while I imagine lots of guys have been taking it a bit easier.
Agree it should set up well for him (drive and putt well). I just can't bring myself to make an official endorsement.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Palmer and Champ are in the same pairing.
EKUAg
AG
Woody Austin doing on course for DJ and JT?
Maroon and White always! EKU/TAMU
Rubble
AG
Ryan was playing well before his wife locked his clubs in a closet for a month. Seems like that didn't affect him too much.
Ervin Burrell
AG
Palmer was -9 his last 14 holes. That guy can catch a hot streak with the best of them, just needs to be more consistent round to round.
AustinCountyAg
Rahm looks like a jackass in his Jordan's and ankle pants. Looks like a fat Bam Margera skateboarder
Ervin Burrell
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

Rahm looks like a jackass in his Jordan's and ankle pants. Looks like a fat Bam Margera skateboarder

Don't forget the flat billed cap.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

AustinCountyAg said:

Don't forget the flat billed cap.
Damn Euro trash.
Shelton98
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

I found it a bit humorous when he stepped up on the tee box to the widest fairway on the PGA tour and yanked it OB.
Rubble
AG
Ryan with another solid round and is 2 back. Champ at -7.
Rubble
AG
Palmer -6 on the day through 14 and ties for the lead
Post removed:
by user
Killin Me Smalls
AG
The ball was rolling back from off the green. It stopped a good 4 feet short of that divot.
Rubble
AG
Me too. The ball ended up a couple of yards away...
EKG1996
AG
third coast.. said:

Watching a replay and just saw palmer brushed away a divot and they were talking about potential punishmentlt for improving his lie. Interested to see how that turns out. Has a putt to tie the lead at 21 under on 17 at this point in the replay.

It is live. Definitely interested to see if that is a penalty.
Rubble
AG
I think it will be based on what he says his intentions were, because at the end of the day, he did not improve his lie.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
EKUAg
AG
third coast.. said:

Palmer barely misses an eagle on 18 to have the lead going in to the clubhouse and the coleader just made a massive error.

They still have to look at Palmer moving a divot on 9 while his ball was moving after chunking a pitch. Hopefully nothing comes of that.
Post removed:
by user
Rubble
AG
No penalty
EKUAg
AG
Rubble said:

No penalty
Ag83
AG
third coast.. said:

Palmer barely misses an eagle on 18 to and finishes with a birdie to have the lead going in to the clubhouse and the coleader just made a massive error.
I thought for sure he nailed that putt when he hit it. No idea how that stayed out.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
98Ag99Grad
AG
Apparently JT said a bad word relating to someone's sexual preference and a mic picked it up. Twitter mob has forced an apology.
Post removed:
by user
98Ag99Grad
AG
F. Almost as bad as the N
Post removed:
by user
jonj101
I didn't see it live but its here, for now at least. I could barely hear it. You have to really be listening:

https://www.news.com.au/sport/golf/justin-thomas-uses-homophobic-slur-after-missing-par-putt/news-story/cb3ecb4bd9ed0902ba76a8a4c64dea45

birdman
JT has a big mouth. It's usually four letter words, but this seems to happen about twice per season with him. I imagine the PGA Tour is getting tired of it.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.