Jordan Speith mouthing off to caddie

5,796 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Funky Winkerbean
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a ****ty thread. It's pro golf. Millions are on the line. Caddies and players both ***** at each other. Get over it snowflakes
TennAg
I thought it was fine overall but it still adds to the whiny ***** transition we may be seeing. It would be more palatable if he did this while he was hot and not on a huge cold streak.
agsalaska
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

What a ****ty thread. It's pro golf. Millions are on the line. Caddies and players both ***** at each other. Get over it snowflakes

Absolutely. The wussification of our society is truly remarkable.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
AustinCountyAg
TennAg said:

I thought it was fine overall but it still adds to the whiny ***** transition we may be seeing. It would be more palatable if he did this while he was hot and not on a huge cold streak.

Last 3 tournaments has finished top 10. With one of those a T-3 in the PGA. "Huge cold steak"??? Not to me. He's been playing good golf lately.
dallasiteinsa02
I have never like Speith since the interview that he talked about how hard a decision it was to leave Texas. Under Armour offered you tens of millions, you didn't think twice about it you twit.
GCP12
AG
dallasiteinsa02 said:

I have never like Speith since the interview that he talked about how hard a decision it was to leave Texas. Under Armour offered you tens of millions, you didn't think twice about it you twit.
I'm no Spieth fan, but come on. That is just what athletes say when they leave their colleges early.
bagger05
AG
Don't think it's a big deal. I think it makes Jordan look like a little b, not a jerk. No issue with the way he talked to the caddie. Just think it's immature to look for someone else to blame.
Bunk Moreland
so is he going to blame the hidden rake on Michael?
GCP12
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

That was crazy. I've never seen that
The D
AG
I'm sick of his whining
AggieEyes
AG
Poor look for Spieth but really a non issue. Youre a caddie which means you're a shrink on the course as well.
JYDog90
AG
To make this thread about golf...

Earlier this week, I was watching Spieth on the range on the golf channel. I was surprised how hard he was going after the ball on his downswing. He looked borderline off balance.

I watched some of his other practice sessions and he looked way more under control. Anyone else noticed any of this?
EKUAg
AG
GCP12 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

That was crazy. I've never seen that

Spieth said it was his own fault.
Philip J Fry
AG
Seems like some of you are suffering from SDS (Spieth Derangement Syndrome) and just looking for something to whine about. Which is funny since that's what you accuse him of doing.
5C
AG
I don't like Spieth but we need to all calm down on worrying about the feels. His Caddy gets paid very well and Jordan is his boss....
Baby Billy
AG
SMC Flex said:

I don't like Spieth but we need to all calm down on worrying about the feels. His Caddy gets paid very well and Jordan is his boss....

Exactly. The caddie works for the player. It's the caddies job to provide good yardages and help with club selection. I don't care for Jordan, but this is no big deal.
KC_Ag14
AG
mazag08 said:

Spieth has always seemed like an entitled little *****. This confirms it.

If you win 3 legs of the career grand slam before age 24, you're certainly entitled. In all the right ways.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Praise in public, punish in private.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.