The Masters ticket app is open

14,332 Views | 153 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Famous Shoes
putu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got 4 for Wednesday's practice round.
1st attempt at Lottery.

Yesterday
AG
I wonder why they don't have a priority program where your application is weighted based on consecutive years of denial?
dallasiteinsa02
I also haven't seen how many applications they got and how many the filled. It is a Augusta so that isn't surprising. I have come to the realization that I will never get picked. I also think it may just be the greatest data collection scam in history. They pick just enough that no one knows the scam.
jgh85Ag
AG
putu said:

Got 4 for Wednesday's practice round.
1st attempt at Lottery.

We hate you.
jgh85Ag
AG
Unless you are willing to share, then...hey Buddy!!!
AGS2000/03
Has anyone ever bought Master's tickets off Stub Hub? I see tickets are available but it says something about tickets being rentals and they all say tickets have to be picked up.

My wife entered the lottery and got tickets for Sunday, unfortunately it is starting to look like as bad as we want to go we may not be able to make it. I was looking into secondary market to sell these tickets, but I'm not sure how it would work and wouldn't want to do anything that might void ticket for buyer or ruin future chances of getting tickets through lottery. If anyone has any experience in buying or selling tickets to the Master's it would be appreciated.

ag2000.2003@gmail.com
DannyDuberstein
AG
Individual day tickets can be sold easy via stubhub. Post them and when you get the physical tickets in late Feb from the Masters, you send them to the buyer using the shipping label provided by Stubhub. Once the tracking shows delivery, stubhub pays you. You can post them for sale as early as you wish, but when setting it up, just give a future delivery date in late March. Don't wait until you have physical tickets to sell, and don't post pictures of the physical tickets for sale. As long as you dont post pics of the tickets and arent dumb about how you list your tickets (no personal information that link them to your wife), you should be fine.

The rentals you are seeing are people with a full tournament badge trying to sell each day individually. So the badges have to be picked up in the AM and returned in the PM. Not your situation.

One word of caution - if whoever buys your pass does something to wrong the Masters staff, your wife won't ever be able to get passes again. The one risk you can't really mitigate is whether your buyer follows the rules while attending.
DannyDuberstein
AG
And since the lottery entries tie to a physical address, if she gets banned from winning the lottery, you are basically banned too. Either of you could still buy on a secondary market, but forget about entering the lottery unless you have a different physical address you can use to enter in your name (which must tie to your name and credit card address).
Mr.Bond
AG
I'll probably have 3 for sale for Tuesday
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

DannyDuberstein
AG
And at the risk of overkill, when I say don't post pics, I really mean zero. People in the past thought they'd just cover up the # on the ticket. But the Masters cleverly embedded a subtle strip of different colors that they could use as a secondary means of identifying the owner. They are very clever, and who knows what trick they'll have next. So again, no pics.
jonj101
Mr.Bond said:

I'll probably have 3 for sale for Tuesday

You're in the Houston area right?

I'm interested - I'd prefer local pickup.
Mr.Bond
AG
I am in Houston. My email is Mikebond10 at gmail

Obviously won't have tickets until March time or when they send them
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

AustinCountyAg
any chance by the grace of god you're selling at face value? If so I will send you money today.
Mr.Bond
AG
Unfortunately for you sir, no. But it'll definitely be less than market value.

Famous Shoes
AG
Booked my flight today..I've got two for Thursdays round!!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.