The Masters ticket app is open

14,386 Views | 153 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Famous Shoes
TP Ag '87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OK, I'm not THAT bad of a husband and we'd have a lot of fun. With all the concerts I say I'm going to with her usual reply of "I assume you're going with (whatever buddy wants to go?)", she just surprised me.

But she likes to watch the Majors with me so guess I shouldn't be surprised.
aginlakeway
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

It's easy for me to tell people how to spend their $$$, but honestly, I would not wait on winning the lottery to go to the Masters. My recommendation would be going on Tuesday, which you can get a ticket for about $600-700 on Stubhub. If you want to save more, go on Monday which go for $400-500.

Given people spend thousands to go to Disney World, $500 for a Pebble Beach green fee, easily drop $600 on new equipment, etc, this is one of those items where I would recommend saying "**** it" and just pay the toll once if you are a big-time golf fan. It's such a golf bucket list item and not that hard to do. Other than the ticket cost, it can otherwise be a fairly cheap trip (well, maybe getting out of the merch shop without spending a fortune can be tough but that's on you), especially if you are willing to do a little driving and stay near Atlanta.
Totally agree with is. It's actually a very easy event to get tickets for.

People spend more money on less, IMO ...
The Lost
This week the week we get our favorite email? 2016 it had already happened, 2017 it was this Friday.

Think I'm gonna go to pebble if I get the bad news.
AustinCountyAg
I want to say I remember reading they will let us know in July this year.
BigHitterDaLama
I might as well get a middle finger gif the second right after I submit my request.
Ag_07
AG
I just hate the way they word it. The first sentence always sounds like you won. Something like...

The members of Augusta National would like to inform you that your application was not selected for 2018 Masters Tournament tickets.

Like they get off on stringing you along then drop the bomb and crush all the hope you had.
GIF Reactor
AG
I think mine always says "We regret..." in big ass bold letters.
Ags77
AG
I have been to five Masters and I have never won the lottery application. I always try. I would most likely sell or give them away if I win.
Gigem
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Ags77 said:

I have been to five Masters and I have never won the lottery application. I always try. I would most likely sell or give them away if I win.

GaryClare
AG
GaryClare
AG
Mr.Bond
AG
Signed up again for like the 10thish year in a row and signed up my parents as well for the first time. Fingers crossed
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Yesterday
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Signed up again for like the 10thish year in a row and signed up my parents as well for the first time. Fingers crossed

I've got me, wife's parents, my parents, and three of my employees signed up. All for their sake. Of course.
Ags77
AG
GaryClare said:

Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

Ags77 said:

You take too big of a risk selling or giving them away. If the holder of your ticket does something stupid and gets that pass pulled then you are blackballed from ever getting a ticket.

I would never give them to a knucklehead. I know the first year I went (they were tickets from a player in the tournament) and I remember being told that if you did something stupid it would reflect poorly on him .
Gigem
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
We should be finding out shortly who was chosen!!!
GIF Reactor
AG
Went back and looked at the email, it says early July notification. I guess they aren't doing staggered announcements like in years past.
GIF Reactor
AG
Went back and looked at my rejection email from previous years. It does take a bit in the email text to get to your rejection. The online application section is more clear.
AustinCountyAg
I'm in a similar situation. My family, my parents, aunt, and five co workers
mike_ags_fan12
AustinCountyAg
Opening this thread made me sick to my stomach.

The waiting is the hardest part

BreNayPop
AG
Got mine today by logging in...

"We regret to inform you..."
Post removed:
by user
gougler08
AG
Nothing here yet...
Ag_07
AG
Same shlt different pile

Holding out for practice round tickets I guess
07fta07
AG
Denied, again...
gougler08
AG
gougler08 said:

Nothing here yet...
Just logged in, no dice...just haven't gotten the email yet
Wicked Good Ag
I am so damn excited.

Never been rejected by an app before

In person a lot and by email and phone and ever postal letter ....now app is added
Mr.Bond
AG
Masters Application Status: Application Not Selected......

Decade strong
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Aggie1391
10 years now
jonj101
How about your parents - did they get it?

Rejection for me as well.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Rejection
bjh19
AG
Denied. 11 years and counting...
Mr.Bond
AG
Texted my mother, haven't heard from her yet

Mr.Bond
AG
My mom won 4 for Tuesday...... First year trying

Yesterday
AG
Denied....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.