Best cooler for golf cart?

17,536 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tom Hagen
Sooner Born
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What happened to "Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal nor tolerate those that do"
DadAG10
quote:
quote:
quote:

But $3 a beer isn't exactly honest either when their cost per beer is much less. I am not gonna feel sorry for golf course that rape customers because they can.

Do you take your own into restaurants, stadiums, and planes when you travel?
Ummm...yes I have!

Then I hope you never b*tch about the condition of the course since you aren't willing to support it.
Tursiops93
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

But $3 a beer isn't exactly honest either when their cost per beer is much less. I am not gonna feel sorry for golf course that rape customers because they can.

Ummm...yes I have!

Then I hope you never b*tch about the condition of the course since you aren't willing to support it.
Get off your soapbox! I support my local course more than you can ever know! Buying a few beers doesn't keep a course going. My buying sand and donating to the course, helping dig out bunkers to replace drains, helping move and cut fallen trees, volunteer marshaling, paying monthly memberships, eating at the grill, etc. does. You don't know me so please don't make any assumptions.
DadAG10
quote:
Buying a few beers doesn't keep a course going.
You contribute to less income to the club. This times everyone else that does it adds up.

Doing something good somewhere else doesn't justify doing something wrong.
t - cam
AG
quote:

You mean Aggies drinking their own beer? Or the lack of tolerating golf courses stealing our money for a beer? Guess the Aggie code still holds up.
raidernarizona
OP, I hope you found what cooler you wanted, before we killed your thread with everyone's holier than thou attitude and soapbox speeches!
DannyDuberstein
AG
Beers are $4 because enough people are willing to pay $4. Fewer beer sneakers would not reduce the price.
AgsMyDude
AG
My course provides beer. Problem solved.
Baby Billy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ummm...yes I have!

Shut the **** up
Funky Winkerbean
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ummm...yes I have!

Get off your soapbox! I support my local course more than you can ever know! Buying a few beers doesn't keep a course going. My buying sand and donating to the course, helping dig out bunkers to replace drains, helping move and cut fallen trees, volunteer marshaling, paying monthly memberships, eating at the grill, etc. does. You don't know me so please don't make any assumptions.

If a course does 50,000 rounds and allows everyone to bend the rules over $5, that's $250k in lost revenue. I'm sure it would be no problem cheating you out of that much.
t - cam
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ummm...yes I have!

If a course does 50,000 rounds and allows everyone to bend the rules over $5, that's $250k in lost revenue. I'm sure it would be no problem cheating you out of that much.

Please just stop. This was supposed to be about coolers.
CTGilley
AG
Everyone just Chill? Cool Off? Put it on Ice?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I didn't derail the thread.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
quote:
quote:

You mean Aggies drinking their own beer? Or the lack of tolerating golf courses stealing our money for a beer? Guess the Aggie code still holds up.

And you said this...that's precious.
DadAG10
quote:

Shut the **** up
Still playing out at Bryan Muni?

Baby Billy
AG
quote:
quote:

Shut the **** up

Yeah, I am. Because I work out there and I go to school 2 minutes down the road. I play for free and I smuggle my own beer every single time.
DadAG10
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shut the **** up

Yeah, I am. Because I work out there and I go to school 2 minutes down the road. I play for free and I smuggle my own beer every single time.
And what's the condition?
DannyDuberstein
AG
If Bryan Muni could sell a few more Milwaukee's Best to the locals, the condition might finally turn the corner.
t - cam
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

And you said this...that's precious.

I was trying to be funny and poke fun at the sooner.
Maroonedinaustin
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ummm...yes I have!

We used to fill out water jugs with beer for Ranger games.
Tom Hagen
AG
This is the best cooler for stadiums.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.