Roger Clemens

25,618 Views | 218 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DGrimesAg92
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mcreedy confirms this morning to nashville paper that an affair indeed did happen.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
once again I hate to do it, but news now confirms that the syringes had Rogers DNA and performance enhancing material...

GUARANTEED!

quote:
NEW YORK (AP)—Federal authorities have found performance-enhancing substances on the materials Brian McNamee said he used to inject Roger Clemens, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

McNamee turned over the syringes, vials and gauze pads to federal investigators last year, after he told baseball investigator George Mitchell he injected the pitcher with steroids and human growth hormone. The Washington Post reported Feb. 6 that tests linked Clemens’ DNA to blood in the syringes given to investigators by McNamee.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-steroids-clemens&prov=ap&type=lgns
Homeslice
Eric, you should stick around and wait for all the sips who made fun of you back then to apologize. you shouldn't have to wait that long
Biggame12
AG
FRAUDGER
Farva
quote:
Ignorance rears its ugly head again. I'm glad you feel qualified to sit behind your veil of anonymity and defame a great player and a great man. I'm really sorry you don't like the guy, but you couldn't possibly be more wrong. First, Clemens has been known as the hardest working player in all of Baseball. When he first got to the astros, Roy and Miller couldn't get over his work ethic and how much preparation he did in the offseason. His name has never even been mentioned with regards to steroids, and this is a time when almost every player is being suspected. So sit back and continue to heap condemnation upon him if it makes you feel better... only the truth matters anyway.

quote:
Who said he was the only one? He's regarded as the hardest working player in major league baseball, but a lot of other players have maintained their ability through hard work. It must really eat at you to see him doing well... you must be a ranger fan in addition to being an aggie. Talk about a combination of mediocrity!

Roger Clemens... the greatest tsip ever.
1) Doing illegal drugs - check.
2) Cheating in an attempt to keep yourself relevant - check.
3) Cheating on your wife with underage girls - check.
JTaylor
Chuck Knoblauch?
5 4
S
Does this make Calvin Shiraldi the best sip pitcher, that was clean, of all-time?
highwayman
you shouldn't say "sip" if you're a tshirt fan, 5 4
5 4
S
You shouldn't be finger blasting your cat, Snookems, either Patch.
Farva
quote:
you shouldn't say "sip" if you're a tshirt fan, 5 4

Worst. Blimp. Ever.

Do you still touch yourself at night thinking of Roger? Do the roids/pedophilia make you more or less attracted to him?
Pete98
AG
Rough week for the sips... and all these weirdos that went to other random schools and defend sips.
highwayman
Farva, how many posts do I have on this thread?

I honestly could care less what happens to him.
Farva
So you're saying you do still touch yourself while thinking of him
highwayman
and you
FXST
No chance of cross contamination here. OJ's lawers would have had this case thrown out of court faster than an aggie leaving a 49-9 rout at Texas!

http://sports.excite.com/news/03112009/v9216.html
quote:
That day, he laid out the drugs, dropped his trousers and I did as he asked, that is, inject him with steroids. Afterwards, he told me to get rid of the needle. I went into the kitchen and found an empty Miller Lite can in a wastebasket under the sink. I put the used needle into the can because it was actually hazardous material at that point and I didn't want anyone to get hurt by sticking themselves. He told me to throw it away but I kept it instead."

I sent the club a wire stating, Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.
GM
Homeslice
i want to laugh at fxst's joke, but he didn't post with the so i assume he's being serious
FXST
You have to pay a royalty fee to use my icon.

I sent the club a wire stating, Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.
GM
Homeslice
which elementary school should i drop it off at?
FXST
Texas A&M

GM
Homeslice
zing!

lemme guess, you dress up like a sheep in order to get guys on the back of your bike?
FXST
It would be easier to just hold down the head of a snake.

GM
The Male Pony Tail
Can you please light yourself on fire from the neck down soon so I can escape from being associated with you?
FXST
Oh, I get it. Like humor - Only different.

GM
The Male Pony Tail
Are you really questioning someone's humor?
FXST
Just yours puppy!

GM
Polska
AG
fxst, are you implying that the dna from miller light mixed with Clemens' dna and contaminated it?
FXST
You can look at his tiny head and know that he is as innocent as the driven snow!

GM
Aggie_Eric98
AG
hey look, another reason to bump this classic!

quote:
Fisk's outrage wasn't aimed solely at McGwire. He also was critical of seven-time Cy Young winner Clemens, who has been accused of using PEDs. The former trainer of the 353-game winner has said he injected Clemens with steroids and HGH over a period of several years, a claim Clemens has vehemently denied.

"The reason he got let go from the Red Sox [after the 1996 season] was because he was starting to break down," Fisk told the Tribune. "His last couple of years in Boston just weren't very productive, a la 'The Rocket.' Then all of a sudden he goes to Toronto and he wants to show somebody something. Then he gets two consecutive Cy Young Awards [in '97 and '98]. Come on, give me a bucket.

"It's obvious to players. You notice that stuff. You know how hard it is to play the game. You know how hard it is to be productive at any age, but especially at an older age. You see guys who are as productive later on as they were early [in their careers]. It offends guys that stayed clean."

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/mlb/news/story?id=4841486&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
BQ_90
AG

FDT 1999
Hunt Texas
I had never seen this thread. Love it.
HeyMoe
AG
Good Lord, some sips went down in flames on this thing....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Señor Chang
AG
Pooooooor t-sips

Poooooooooooooooooooor Roidger

Harry Stone
AG
**** me eric beat the ever living **** out of sodium, buck, et al.

quote:
Aggie_Eric98
posted 9:16a, 08/08/05

CAN YOU SAY STEROIDS??????

sodiumacetate
posted 9:42a, 08/08/05

Aggie Eric: Your bitterness has you falling back to the number one weapon of aggies... making crap up.

Aggie_Eric98
posted 10:02a, 08/08/05

So you don't think he did steroids? I guarantee he has, but put on your blinders if you wish.

W.E. Henley
posted 10:32a, 08/08/05

Aggie Eric = Marvin Zindler

Mr. Randy Watson
posted 10:52a, 08/08/05

Buck Naked
posted 11:05a, 08/08/05

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aggie_Eric98
posted 10:02a, 08/08/05

So you don't think he did steroids? I guarantee he has, but put on your blinders if you wish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a dumbass.

GOATS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED, YOU MUST FURNISH YOUR OWN GOAT.

sodiumacetate
posted 1:16p, 08/08/05

Why would that suck? He's one of the greatest pitchers of all time and he's a Longhorn.

sodiumacetate
posted 1:27p, 08/08/05

Ignorance rears its ugly head again. I'm glad you feel qualified to sit behind your veil of anonymity and defame a great player and a great man. I'm really sorry you don't like the guy, but you couldn't possibly be more wrong. First, Clemens has been known as the hardest working player in all of Baseball. When he first got to the astros, Roy and Miller couldn't get over his work ethic and how much preparation he did in the offseason. His name has never even been mentioned with regards to steroids, and this is a time when almost every player is being suspected. So sit back and continue to heap condemnation upon him if it makes you feel better... only the truth matters anyway.

Aggie_Eric98
posted 1:44p, 08/08/05

wait, you are right, Clemens is the only guy in baseball who did it with hard work alone. Yeah, that's it.

W.E. Henley
posted 1:46p, 08/08/05

Lots of guys did it with hard work and talent.

Or are you now accusing Nolan Ryan of steroid use?

Tool.

Big Daddy88
posted 1:47p, 08/08/05

Eric

Let it go. You can't prove anything and you are definitely not going to do it here.

sodiumacetate
posted 1:56p, 08/08/05

Who said he was the only one? He's regarded as the hardest working player in major league baseball, but a lot of other players have maintained their ability through hard work. It must really eat at you to see him doing well... you must be a ranger fan in addition to being an aggie. Talk about a combination of mediocrity!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.