See you in Omaha

4,789 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BUwolverine29
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ought to be quite a party. A lot of Texas boys get the trip this year.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Loyalty
AG
Baylor is in?
LonghornDub
Guess again.

LOYAL AG
AG
Mixed emotions. I hate tu, always have. "Avoid the rush, hate tu now" always seemed appropriate to me. But my daughter is tu Class of '24 and a big baseball fan (at least in that way I raised her right) so despite both of us being in different parts of Europe if/when we play we'll have fun with it I'm sure. We had great fun at Olsen last year and the Dish this year.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
LonghornDub
UT finally did something I liked. No dog pile in Greenville - it's the 38th time we've gone to the CWS.

TAM85
It will be fun.
Loyalty
AG
LonghornDub said:

UT finally did something I liked. No dog pile in Greenville - it's the 38th time we've gone to the CWS.
You mean they've right?
jja79
AG
LonghornDub said:

You don't seem to know what we've means.
David_Puddy
AG
jja79 said:

LonghornDub said:

You don't seem to know what we've means.
ghollow
AG
LonghornDub said:

Omaha heard y'all made it it in. They are already rounding the livestock so the tu boys will have some dates
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
yell_on_6th st
AG
ghollow said:

LonghornDub said:

Omaha heard y'all made it it in. They are already rounding the livestock so the tu boys will have some dates

Dude, they "date" within the team. You do NOT want to be a "reliever" on a sip roster.
Clob94
I asked this on the baseball board-- when you guys play the Dirt Merchants this weekend, who gets to do the horns down? Is there a coin flip before first pitch?
BQ78
AG
Land Thieves get that privilege since you two will meet up in the losers bracket. Based on past performance, the red losers should eliminate the orange losers and the long desired rematch of the orange faithful, will be crushed.
Clob94
BQ78 said:

Land Thieves get that privilege since you two will meet up in the losers bracket. Based on past performance, the red losers should eliminate the orange losers and the long desired rematch of the orange faithful, will be crushed.
Meh-- as I said, our bullpen has been bad since we lost our guy. Our bats keep us in games.
coolerguy12
AG
Clob94 said:

I asked this on the baseball board-- when you guys play the Dirt Merchants this weekend, who gets to do the horns down? Is there a coin flip before first pitch?

Literally everyone in Omaha will do it. You guys will pretend it's because everyone fears you but it's really just to make fun of how big of poosays you are. Who else would cry to their conference to make that a penalty?

I know for sure the Kansas football team was doing it in austin last year
yell_on_6th st
AG
Clob94 said:

BQ78 said:

Meh-- as I said, our bullpen has been bad since we lost our guy. Our bats keep us in games.

So, your "relievers" aren't doing their job?
West Point Aggie
AG
Clob94 said:

Everyone does it since everyone despises you aholes. …oh and keep your dildos is Austin…Omaha, unlike Austin, is a classy place.
Let’s Go Brandon!
ABATTBQ11
AG
You probably won't after ND whips your *** and you end up getting knocked out of the losers bracket by ou.
Rec
AG
Baylor didn't make it loser. You might identify with tu but they don't have your name written down anywhere so your just a thot for them.
Shoefly!
AG
yell_on_6th st said:

Clob94 said:

BQ78 said:

So, your "relievers" aren't doing their job?

So, your "Fluffer's" aren't doing their job?
West Point Aggie
AG
Imagine having all these dildo waving fans in Austin rooting for A&M? Clearly they would NEVER, EVER root for their real and only true rival, right? I mean that's not possible.
Let’s Go Brandon!
LonghornDub
Rec said:

Baylor didn't make it loser. You might identify with tu but they don't have your name written down anywhere so your just a thot for them.
As a matter of fact they do. My wife and I are members of the Chancellor's Council of the University if Texas System and I'm listed as Dr. …………..,,

You need better information to troll here.

whoop91
AG
Good luck to tu Longhorndub.

Hope we both win so we face each other in the winners bracket. Would be a great atmosphere and game.
LonghornDub
whoop91 said:

Good luck to tu Longhorndub.

Hope we both win so we face each other in the winners bracket. Would be a great atmosphere and game.

Good luck to y'all too. I'll be pulling for you.

TXAGBQ76
AG
Welcome to the SEC Invitational!
LonghornDub
Arkansas and Oklahoma usually get most of their athletes from Texas so I wonder how many Texas boys will be there.

Clob94
LonghornDub said:

Arkansas and Oklahoma usually get most of their athletes from Texas so I wonder how many Texas boys will be there.
Was thinking about that yesterday.

Back in the 60s-70s-- much of the college baseball talent was west coast kids.

Awful lot of talent coming out of this state now.
West Point Aggie said:

Imagine having all these dildo waving fans in Austin rooting for A&M? Clearly they would NEVER, EVER root for their real and only true rival, right? I mean that's not possible.
I would like to see A&M and Texas in round 2 of the CWS.

I don't really value the term "rival." Any team that wants to be a rival, have at it. You're a rival. A&M has many teams and fans who want to be a rival. Take it as a compliment. Who cares?
Caesar4
AG
Clob94 said:

duddleysdraw88
AG
LonghornDub said:

Rec said:

As a matter of fact they do. My wife and I are members of the Chancellor's Council of the University if Texas System and I'm listed as Dr. …………..,,

You need better information to troll here.
There it is!

Youpompousaholes just have to do it....... don't you?

Been that way over there in asstin since day one!

That is the reason your school and 99.99999% of you are hated by any person that is unlucky enough to be around you sips!

Get over yourself!
David_Puddy
AG
Clob94 said:

We only do that when we're playing you and your group of p*zzy fans, because we know how much it upsets you and how butthurt you insensitve b-stards get when someone does it. I sure as hell didn't see it when we were playing any SEC teams, nor at our Regional or Super Regional. Pretty badass that you're posting on a Texas A&M baseball board though, dildo.
David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

...we know how much it upsets you and how butthurt you insensitve b-stards get when someone does it...

I don't know of any Longhorns that get upset when fans do it. I think it's funny and odd that fans have so much hate over another team. Most Horns and other people laugh at the people doing it.
David_Puddy
AG
33 said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

...we know how much it upsets you and how butthurt you insensitve b-stards get when someone does it...

I don't know of any Longhorns that get upset when fans do it. I think it's funny and odd that fans have so much hate over another team. Most Horns and other people laugh at the people doing it.

Ummmm your t-shirt fanbase cries about it constantly. The National Anthem guy got banned from singing at the Softball CWS because he did it.
David_Puddy said:

33 said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

Ummmm your t-shirt fanbase cries about it constantly. The National Anthem guy got banned from singing at the Softball CWS because he did it.

Again, I don't know of any Longhorns that get upset or cry about it. The guy didn't get banned by Longhorn fans or UT.
duddleysdraw88
AG
33 said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

Oh, it's more than just "another team"..... It is a loathing directed at every single on of you intolerable presumptuous pieces of excrement. You guys are the jerry jones of colleges. Look at me! Look at me! I'm the best there is. You sure like tooting your horn, but what value or substance really lies beneath? Sure you have all of the funding, but your school can not get out of it's own way! So, don't think it is just us...... it is the entire country laughing at y'all.

Over the years, we've been in many hostile environments (Pac-12, Big 10, ACC, Big East, ND, Big XII including your distant runner up Tceh), but none of those come close to the bizarre and laughable conceit that oozes throughout your little 40 acres.

Mutual respect and humbleness are qualities that have not, do not, and probably will not ever be associated with tu.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.