See you in Omaha

4,784 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BUwolverine29
How long do you want to ignore this user?
duddleysdraw88 said:

33 said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

...we know how much it upsets you and how butthurt you insensitve b-stards get when someone does it...

I don't know of any Longhorns that get upset when fans do it. I think it's funny and odd that fans have so much hate over another team. Most Horns and other people laugh at the people doing it.
Oh, it's more than just "another team"..... It is a loathing directed at every single on of you intolerable presumptuous pieces of excrement. You guys are the jerry jones of colleges. Look at me! Look at me! I'm the best there is. You sure like tooting your horn, but what value or substance really lies beneath? Sure you have all of the funding, but your school can not get out of it's own way! So, don't think it is just us...... it is the entire country laughing at y'all.

Over the years, we've been in many hostile environments (Pac-12, Big 10, ACC, Big East, ND, Big XII including your distant runner up Tceh), but none of those come close to the bizarre and laughable conceit that oozes throughout your little 40 acres.

Mutual respect and humbleness are qualities that have not, do not, and probably will not ever be associated with tu.

Hyperbole diminishes your credibility. But, it's good message board fodder.
Loyalty
AG
33 said:

duddleysdraw88 said:

33 said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

...we know how much it upsets you and how butthurt you insensitve b-stards get when someone does it...

I don't know of any Longhorns that get upset when fans do it. I think it's funny and odd that fans have so much hate over another team. Most Horns and other people laugh at the people doing it.
Oh, it's more than just "another team"..... It is a loathing directed at every single on of you intolerable presumptuous pieces of excrement. You guys are the jerry jones of colleges. Look at me! Look at me! I'm the best there is. You sure like tooting your horn, but what value or substance really lies beneath? Sure you have all of the funding, but your school can not get out of it's own way! So, don't think it is just us...... it is the entire country laughing at y'all.

Over the years, we've been in many hostile environments (Pac-12, Big 10, ACC, Big East, ND, Big XII including your distant runner up Tceh), but none of those come close to the bizarre and laughable conceit that oozes throughout your little 40 acres.

Mutual respect and humbleness are qualities that have not, do not, and probably will not ever be associated with tu.

Hyperbole diminishes your credibility. But, it's good message board fodder.
Dudley speaks him some truth with much credibility! And you know it. Keeping living in that little make believe facade bubble you people keep up. It makes for good message board fodder.
David_Puddy
AG
33 said:

David_Puddy said:

33 said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

Ummmm your t-shirt fanbase cries about it constantly. The National Anthem guy got banned from singing at the Softball CWS because he did it.

Again, I don't know of any Longhorns that get upset or cry about it. The guy didn't get banned by Longhorn fans or UT.

I know plenty. That said, we don't do that sign unless we play you guys. OU does it no matter what
David_Puddy said:

OU does it no matter what

Completely agree with that.
West Point Aggie
AG
duddleysdraw88 said:

33 said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

Spot on…not something the aholes from San Francisco-wannabe will admit though.
West Point Aggie
AG
David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

I asked this on the baseball board-- when you guys play the Dirt Merchants this weekend, who gets to do the horns down? Is there a coin flip before first pitch?

We only do that when we're playing you and your group of p*zzy fans, because we know how much it upsets you and how butthurt you insensitve b-stards get when someone does it. I sure as hell didn't see it when we were playing any SEC teams, nor at our Regional or Super Regional. Pretty badass that you're posting on a Texas A&M baseball board though, dildo.
More and more of these people will be here again as their sec date nears…it's been an awesome and mostly bovine free place for about a decade. Their stink will be back again…at least Baptist and tard have been mostly eradicated from the site. Let's hope methU toothless oakies stay away as well.
Clob94
West Point Aggie said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

I asked this on the baseball board-- when you guys play the Dirt Merchants this weekend, who gets to do the horns down? Is there a coin flip before first pitch?

We only do that when we're playing you and your group of p*zzy fans, because we know how much it upsets you and how butthurt you insensitve b-stards get when someone does it. I sure as hell didn't see it when we were playing any SEC teams, nor at our Regional or Super Regional. Pretty badass that you're posting on a Texas A&M baseball board though, dildo.
More and more of these people will be here again as their sec date nears…it's been an awesome and mostly bovine free place for about a decade. Their stink will be back again…at least Baptist and tard have been mostly eradicated from the site. Let's hope methU toothless oakies stay away as well.
Trust me-- they'll show up. They're like message board herpes-- they may leave for a while but they always come back.

Anyway-- seriously will be rooting for y'all to break it off in their arse tomorrow.
West Point Aggie
AG
Clob94 said:

West Point Aggie said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

Trust me-- they'll show up. They're like message board herpes-- they may leave for a while but they always come back.

So, just like you…got it. I'll give you this much credit, at least you're not rooting for your one and only rival…unlike SO MANY of your kind!
Mavbill
Just think, the storied program that is aggie baseball could increase their all time Omaha win total by 50% tomorrow. Baseball tradition should not been in the conversation for blinn actual.. ummm…atm claiming fans.
David_Puddy
AG
Clob94 said:

West Point Aggie said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

Anyway-- seriously will be rooting for y'all to break it off in their arse tomorrow.

Case and point the dumbass above me. Thing is though if Texas is going 5-7 or 6-6 in football those dorks wont be here.
Clob94
David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

West Point Aggie said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

Case and point the dumbass above me. Thing is though if Texas is going 5-7 or 6-6 in football those dorks wont be here.
Not true. I was here before our 5-7 season telling you were were a 7 win team AT BEST.... I was here during the season and I'm still here.
And I'll tell you here and now- we are probably a 7 win team this upcoming year. We just don't have any talent on defense.

Back to baseball-- beat OU today.
David_Puddy
AG
Clob94 said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

West Point Aggie said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

Not true. I was here before our 5-7 season telling you were were a 7 win team AT BEST.... I was here during the season and I'm still here.
And I'll tell you here and now- we are probably a 7 win team this upcoming year. We just don't have any talent on defense.

Back to baseball-- beat OU today.

I was referring to the t-shirt losers like "Just Saying" aka Buscemi. They come out of the woodwork with any big win but disappear after losses to Kansas.
DatTallArchitect
AG
33 said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

Your starting quarterback a couple of years ago was very upset that people were doing
DatTallArchitect said:

33 said:

David_Puddy said:

Clob94 said:

Your starting quarterback a couple of years ago was very upset that people were doing

I'll grant you that. I was more referring to Longhorn fans and not players on the field. I assume that's why taunting is a problem with the emotions of a game.

Most alumni that I know, don't care and think it speaks more of the person doing it than anything else.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Dr. Who?
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Won't be seeing them in Omaha anymore
usmcbrooks
Here lies the horns, losers of the last 4, no horns no more.

R.I.P.
BUwolverine29
congrats on the win. always nice to see whorns lose
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.