Do Tards still post here?

11,132 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by West Point Aggie
JWinTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Born Maroon said:

I still have bad dreams about this game.

What a terrible throw by Pullig--just an awful decsion
Decay
AG
goodAg80 said:

Most impressive thing Tech has ever done and it's still mostly just due to Lubbock being a **** hole in the desert
TommyBrady
AG
Lubbock having to reduce capacity cuz of Covid outbreak for last two weeks and had to shut the bars down again. Tards gonna Tard
MooreTrucker
AG
JWinTX said:

Born Maroon said:

They still show that before EVERY STINKIN' GAME.
Raiderjay
We have Oklahoma today ..: We Got This !!!'n
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
MooreTrucker
AG
So far so good
Big 12-0
The obsession continues... INDEED!
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
Pouring one out for my guy Doc.
Repeat the Line
Tubs wins Bama Senate Seat. News I am watching mentions he was a football coach at Auburn and Ole Miss. Not a word about tceh!
agent-maroon
AG
You left out his stint as the Cincinnati HC
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Repeat the Line
Can tceh win out and go .500?
MooreTrucker
AG
SEATAC Aggie said:

Can tceh win out and go .500?
No. Wells keeps making too many dumb decisions.

Folks here are already looking at making a change, but it sounds a lot like Ausitin...who would we get, can we afford X and all the necessary buyouts, do we have any big donors that will help out...all the usual questions. Urban Meyer, however, has NOT been mentioned as a realistic choice unlike the sips (not realistic for them either but, ya know...)
goodAg80
AG
It's time to change the name.

Texas Azz Bad Tech

Brutal.
TommyBrady
AG
Cody Campbell and John Sellers could easily foot the buyout and new coaches, but I just don't know if the will is there.
MooreTrucker
AG
TommyBrady said:

Cody Campbell and John Sellers could easily foot the buyout and new coaches, but I just don't know if the will is there.
Yeah, Double Eagle came up this last go around and nothing came from it. Not sure how invested they are in the sports.
TommyBrady
AG
I know Cody has donated to the football facility renovation coming up and they donate quite a bit as a company, but yeah I've never talked to him about how he feels after they fired KK. My gut says nothing will happen this year, but another year of this embarrassment might make some people finally pony up. Either way they are screwed for a long time.
TPS_Report
AG
West Point Aggie said:

Almost feel bad for tech...

No real rival...
tu don't care for em
OSU cares more about ou
Tcu and bayLOL obsess about each other
There is almost no chance we play them any time soon
They're geographically in a bad spot
Maybe UTEP?
To almost feel bad for Tech I'd have to almost care about Tech... which I don't. We had a rivalry with them for a while and now we don't. Tech, Kansas State, UTEP, UofH, Baylor are just all variations on the same theme... nobody cares.

I don't hate them, I don't miss them, I don't pity them, in fact I don't even think about them unless a rando thread about them pops up.

Teams I do think about: Arky, LSU, Bama, State, Ole Miss, Auburn, SCAR, Florida, Georgia, and the sips.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Tards stop posting here several years ago when they dropped football down to a club sport.

JunctionNephew
Slamn Sharpe said:

West Point Aggie said:

Almost feel bad for tech...

No real rival...
tu don't care for em
OSU cares more about ou
Tcu and bayLOL obsess about each other
There is almost no chance we play them any time soon
They're geographically in a bad spot
Maybe UTEP?

As per a tceh tard I know, they have more Championships in Meat Judging in the last 10 years than anyone. Yes, he really did brag about this

So the slogan should be "Texas Tech...beat our meat....championships?"

I'll show my way out

Gator Bait
“I can’t die....God doesn’t want me yet and the devil has a restraining order against me.”
Techsan_02
Yes.
Corporal Punishment
AG
Checked in on the TBAT celebration of their gritty 3 point win over Kansas. Not exactly beating their chests over there. Circular firing squad:
Quote:

If any of you think Tech will pay Wells 8.2 million to go bye bye, you are all dumber than a box of rocks. Kliff gets 2.05 million in January.

Yeah we are going to shell out nearly 11 million dollars to go hire another spare coach.

Dumbest fan base on the friggin planet
Quote:

This is so depressing because there no hope. Nothing changes. The names of some of the assistants may change, but not the product.
Quote:

Literally we are one missed holding call from losing to KU.

...wtf? TGO gets caught in the crossfire:
Quote:

Kingsbury can suck it, probably does.

Settle the f*** down, tards.
Big 12-0
Well, we just stomped the stuffing out of the Jayhawks over the weekend, so Kansas is still Kansas.
West Point Aggie
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Well, we just stomped the stuffing out of the Jayhawks over the weekend, so Kansas is still Kansas.

Your definition of "stomped" seems unique!
BQ_90
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Stuffing is right when the game was a pillow fight
Raiderjay
Hey, you don't just walk into a home game against "The Mad Hatter's" 0-8 Football team and expect to hold them to 13 points and win on a deflected field goal......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Corporal Punishment
AG
Art Briles resigned from Mt. Vernon HIgh School. Fired up, TBAT?
Big 12-0
Tech announced Wells will stay, but OC David Yost is gone. Rumor about Briles is he's headed to Liberty where the ex-Baylor AC is the AC there.
rangelady
AG
JWinTX said:

Born Maroon said:

I was there. With a great view of the end zone. Ugh....
SchizoAg
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Tech announced Wells will stay, but OC David Yost is gone. Rumor about Briles is he's headed to Liberty where the ex-Baylor AC is the AC there.

What is an "AC"?
HelloUncleNateFitch
Tceh has an outside shot to play in one of the most prestigious bowls against one of the few truly great programs in the country. While we're stuck in the sugar or the orange.

JWinTX
UncleNateFitch said:

Tceh has an outside shot to play in one of the most prestigious bowls against one of the few truly great programs in the country. While we're stuck in the sugar or the orange.

Talk about the ultimate tortilla fight...
Big 12-0
Oops, I meant AD. Ever since Leach left Lubbock, my brain doesn't work.
West Point Aggie
AG
It would be awesome for the pride of San Antonio to beat tech!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Corporal Punishment
AG
Quote:

Wells recruiting is worse than Kk. Kk could of been a great recruiter but he didn't like that part. Wells may be a better recruiter but nobody knows of him. I know high school football coaches that don't even know who he is when asked.
Andy Farmer
Wells isn't terrible and his recruiting class was decent considering the loss of QB whisperer Yost (who must've lost his voice at Tech cause he sucked massive cawk as OC).

Wells better pull the lead out in 2021 or **** hits the fan. Again. Maybe this time we will hire someone from Amberton University, a real football powerhouse.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.