Do Tards still post here?

11,108 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by West Point Aggie
Corporal Punishment
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Is this good?

https://www.vivathematadors.com/2020/10/12/21513176/texas-tech-is-the-new-kansas-red-raiders-jayhawks-crippling-disappointment
TommyBrady
AG
In fairness only like 56 people read viva the matadors so it technically doesn't even matter
Wildmen03
AG
To be fair to tech, Kansas is the new Kansas and the old Kansas. KU is still KU.

"Since 2010, Tech has not won less than 4 games overall and 2 conferences games per year.

KU hasn't won more than 3 games or 1 conference game per year in the last decade" - via reddit.
Humorous Username
AG
If this was texas, I'd love reading about how bad they'd become, but I just feel bad for Tech fans. They were so close in 2008.
West Point Aggie
AG
At KU football season is the obligatory fall event until basketball...
Let’s Go Brandon!
Raiderjay
Here, waiting for Basketball season, wishing Sonny Dikes was our coach.....
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
West Point Aggie
AG
Almost feel bad for tech...

No real rival...
tu don't care for em
OSU cares more about ou
Tcu and bayLOL obsess about each other
There is almost no chance we play them any time soon
They're geographically in a bad spot
Maybe UTEP?
Let’s Go Brandon!
Slamn Sharpe
West Point Aggie said:

No real rival...
tu don't care for em
OSU cares more about ou
Maybe UTEP?

As per a tceh tard I know, they have more Championships in Meat Judging in the last 10 years than anyone. Yes, he really did brag about this
West Point Aggie
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

West Point Aggie said:

No real rival...
tu don't care for em
OSU cares more about ou
Maybe UTEP?

As per a tceh tard I know, they have more Championships in Meat Judging in the last 10 years than anyone. Yes, he really did brag about this

Quite the bragging point!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Repeat the Line
West Point Aggie said:

No real rival...
tu don't care for em
OSU cares more about ou
Maybe UTEP?

It's hilarious they accuse okie light of stealing their "traditions"! Who in the hell thought the LOSER sign would be so sacred and coveted?
Slamn Sharpe
West Point Aggie said:

McDadeTXAggie said:

West Point Aggie said:

No real rival...
tu don't care for em
OSU cares more about ou
Maybe UTEP?

Quite the bragging point!

I thought he was joking until I looked up the statistics
Skinner1998
AG

Party Boy
Remember how Rutgers, Kansas, Baylor, etc. all had fluky seasons despite being piece of sh*t, bottom dwelling programs? Tech had that in 2008. Except Tech fans thought it was a turning point in their program. Some proclaimed that they had 'passed' their Daddy, Texas A&M. That turned out to be false as f***.

We told them to stop e-windmilling their e-peens, because reality would come back to take a bubbly, thick, corn laced diarrhea on their faces. Much like they did in high school, they did not listen. We repeatedly told them that they would never keep up recruiting with their Daddy, or with the teasips f***gots.

Today we are witnessing Tech's balance in the world of College Football. A piece of sh*t team, in a piece of sh*t city for a piece of sh*t "university". With their dorky fans nowhere to be found anymore.

Stay the f*** off my message board, f***gots.
AggieBand2004
AG
With tech coeds being what they are, it's no surprise that they win championships in meat judging
Raiderjay
Party Boy, must have had your teeth kicked in by some tards in the past I assume. And does Brandon know you are touting ownership of his board? How about you get the F off a Old rivalries board and go pump maroon sunshine on the Aggie Only community pages......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
goodAg80
AG
raiderjay said:

Party Boy, must have had your teeth kicked in by some tards in the past I assume. And does Brandon know you are touting ownership of his board? How about you get the F off a Old rivalries board and go pump maroon sunshine on the Aggie Only community pages......
How do you know that isn't a Brandon sock?
HeyMoe
AG
Party Boy said:

Remember how Rutgers, Kansas, Baylor, etc. all had fluky seasons despite being piece of sh*t, bottom dwelling programs? Tech had that in 2008. Except Tech fans thought it was a turning point in their program. Some proclaimed that they had 'passed' their Daddy, Texas A&M. That turned out to be false as f***.

We told them to stop e-windmilling their e-peens, because reality would come back to take a bubbly, thick, corn laced diarrhea on their faces. Much like they did in high school, they did not listen. We repeatedly told them that they would never keep up recruiting with their Daddy, or with the teasips f***gots.

Today we are witnessing Tech's balance in the world of College Football. A piece of sh*t team, in a piece of sh*t city for a piece of sh*t "university". With their dorky fans nowhere to be found anymore.

This.

I remember what they were like in Leach's heyday....

Screw em.
West Point Aggie
AG
We MAY end up playing the sips at some point...the tech and bayLOL series are DEAD...
Let’s Go Brandon!
culdeus
AG
West Point Aggie said:

We MAY end up playing the sips at some point...the tech and bayLOL series are DEAD...

I mean they could both get to a bowl again maybe.
West Point Aggie
AG
culdeus said:

West Point Aggie said:

I mean they could both get to a bowl again maybe.

I mean the sip series may come back at some point. I think getting in bed with those clowns would be a mistake but can admit that there's a lot of over emotionality when it comes to the sips...the other two? I don't see anyone lobbying to bring those reg season series back...
Let’s Go Brandon!
texag84
AG
Funny to think: now Sonny D would never consider coaching at tceh. Why go backwards in the career?
Canyon99
Did jorts create another username beyond his Horns2015 handle?
Wildmen03
AG
Canyon99 said:

Did jorts create another username beyond his Horns2015 handle?

I'm not sure he's been good enough for internet privileges.
Raiderjay
True .....
TXAG 05
AG
Humorous Username said:

If this was texas, I'd love reading about how bad they'd become, but I just feel bad for Tech fans. They were so close in 2008.

I don't feel bad. Hope tech loses every game they play in every sport.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

With tech coeds being what they are, it's no surprise that they win championships in meat judging

With the STD rates there I would argue their coeds need to look at their meats a little closer before they dive in for a big mouthful.
agent-maroon
AG
Do they have a website where you can post pics? I have some meat they can judge.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TXAGBQ76
AG
So there is competition for chasing fat little girlfriends in an std bar?I guess they would be the best at that.
ttu_85
HeyMoe said:

Party Boy said:

This.

Screw em.
Nah A&M was an easy win in those days. 2009 was a shocker we were only favored by 30+. Prior to that going back into the early 90's Agg* was an easy W. You were never daddy. Not even close.

Those times were great you guys always pimped recruiting and never the scores.
Humorous Username
AG
I'd like to thank Craig James for ending that horrific time in my life.
goodAg80
AG
When I bet against tceh they win, when I bet for them they lose.
Born Maroon
AG

I still have bad dreams about this game.

goodAg80
AG
91_Aggie
AG
ttu_85 said:

HeyMoe said:

Party Boy said:

This.

Screw em.
Nah A&M was an easy win in those days. 2009 was a shocker we were only favored by 30+. Prior to that going back into the early 90's Agg* was an easy W. You were never daddy. Not even close.

Those times were great you guys always pimped recruiting and never the scores.

Techtard gonna be a tard. Since 1985 A&M won 14 of 26 games including the last 3 straight in the series.

But you hang onto your false memories. Probably from breathing too much car exhaust with your Dominos career
Humorous Username
AG
goodAg80 said:

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.