nationally ranked #1 v #14 big 12 bb teams not even on TV

5,878 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by nu awlins ag
Bottlehead90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mbthomas23 said:

goodAg80 said:

mbthomas23 said:

goodAg80 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Kellso said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

What's the collective IQ of the entire bu basketball team? 12?

Just how widespread is racism at ag.gy?
this board has always tolerated comments like that.....

and what is comical is that almost every Fall on this same message board you will have a ton of posters wondering why one of the largest universities in the country is consistently average to below average in football and basketball.

The fans must do a great job concealing it. If any A-A recruit googled racism at the university, I'd be surprised if they went there. Found this in an 2016 article about black HS students touring the campus and being harassed because one of the kids had a UT backpack:

"They didn't like his bag, so they screamed, go back to where you came from! And one of my peers turned around and said, 'you do realize we're all black or African American, right"?
At another point in the tour an A&M student reportedly asked two Hampton Prep students what they thought of her confederate flag earrings, that according to an Uplift Education spokesperson."

I'm sure the other SEC schools were appalled.

Knock off the racist BS klanhorn. A&M has individuals that cause problems. UT has had more.

Maybe I took it a bit far with that last post. I'll step back from the topic. By the way, nice "fact" at the end. Imagine being naive enough to 1) believe that and 2) quote it
Read this thread end-to-end and get back to me.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/1629389/replies

I didn't read the 24 pages of comments but I can assure you with 100% certainty that there is and will never be sufficient evidence to validate your "fact". I don't know where to start but if I were you I'd not quote that if you wanna be taken seriously by anyone with even half of a brain

This troll is like Randy with a word count limit per day.

Respectfully
mbthomas23
nu awlins ag said:

I just don't like the word "racism" thrown around like beads during Mardi Gras.

Was the article I referenced not an example of racism? Was the comment about BU players' IQs not racist? Y'all quit throwing around racist stuff
mbthomas23
Bottlehead90 said:

mbthomas23 said:

goodAg80 said:

mbthomas23 said:

goodAg80 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Kellso said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

What's the collective IQ of the entire bu basketball team? 12?

Just how widespread is racism at ag.gy?
this board has always tolerated comments like that.....

and what is comical is that almost every Fall on this same message board you will have a ton of posters wondering why one of the largest universities in the country is consistently average to below average in football and basketball.

The fans must do a great job concealing it. If any A-A recruit googled racism at the university, I'd be surprised if they went there. Found this in an 2016 article about black HS students touring the campus and being harassed because one of the kids had a UT backpack:

"They didn't like his bag, so they screamed, go back to where you came from! And one of my peers turned around and said, 'you do realize we're all black or African American, right"?
At another point in the tour an A&M student reportedly asked two Hampton Prep students what they thought of her confederate flag earrings, that according to an Uplift Education spokesperson."

I'm sure the other SEC schools were appalled.

Knock off the racist BS klanhorn. A&M has individuals that cause problems. UT has had more.

Maybe I took it a bit far with that last post. I'll step back from the topic. By the way, nice "fact" at the end. Imagine being naive enough to 1) believe that and 2) quote it
Read this thread end-to-end and get back to me.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/1629389/replies

I didn't read the 24 pages of comments but I can assure you with 100% certainty that there is and will never be sufficient evidence to validate your "fact". I don't know where to start but if I were you I'd not quote that if you wanna be taken seriously by anyone with even half of a brain

This troll is like Randy with a word count limit per day.

Respectfully

I say all that's needed to be said in a few posts per day
nu awlins ag
AG
Dumbass, you prove my point about IQ.
nu awlins ag
AG
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.