nationally ranked #1 v #14 big 12 bb teams not even on TV

5,819 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by nu awlins ag
Alpha Texan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I figure this is where I go to express how grateful I am to be in the SEC even if it's harder to win.

#1 Baylor and #14 West Virginia in MBB are playing right now and they aren't even on TV. The only option to watch the game is to stream on ESPN+. I know we're spoiled by having every event held in an SEC stadium streamed on ESPN, but having a top 15 matchup not even available for streaming with most people's TV packages is abysmal.

Meanwhile, I'm watching both our basketball team and baseball team play, neither of which is even half of a marquee game.
Bottlehead90
AG
What about Facebook?
PFG
AG
OP watches our basketball team?

Ban OP
ftworthag02
AG
[url] [/url]
goodAg80
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

What about Facebook?
GRINDR has a steaming ap for BDF sports.
happy days
tu v iowa state were on espn this afternoon and bowlesbu told that lady that this is the future. don't see the problem here. all of the important stuff is covered. baylor and west virginia can just go butt a stump.
45-70Ag
AG
Baylor gets game day next week for their game against Kansas. They deserve to be on espn+
LIB
BU MBB should have had their last 23 on ESPN+.

BU WBB should have had 600 of the last 700 on ESPN+.

Biz Ag
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

What about Facebook?
nu awlins ag
AG
What's the collective IQ of the entire bu basketball team? 12?
mbthomas23
nu awlins ag said:

Just how widespread is racism at ag.gy?
HTownAg98
W
T
F.
goodAg80
AG
nu awlins ag said:

The average is higher than mbthomas's.
Bucketrunner
I don't know why, but it always amazes me at the high level of dorkiness there.
dixichkn
AG
Bucketrunner said:

I don't know why, but it always amazes me at the high level of dorkiness there.
Extremely high and always has been. If I were blind and there were no announcers to tell me, I could tell you every time when it's Baylol playing. The high pitched squeals always sound like a Beatles/BSB/One Direction concert is going down. It is truly a high school atmosphere at its purest
Artimus Gordon
#1 BU loses to #3 Kansas by 3 on ESPN. Meanwhile the big game of the Big12 is the teasips VS. mighty Kansas State on ABC. Go figure that one out.
YouBet
AG
mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

Baylor's legacy is murdered players and rampant rape.
mbthomas23
YouBet said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

So pretty widespread still?
Artimus Gordon
Good lord that is one ugly ass game over on ABC! Who the hell put that thing on TV?
Jock 07
AG
mbthomas23 said:

YouBet said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

So pretty widespread still?

And sip legacy is bleach bombs
mbthomas23
Don't know what that means but I'm sure it's on par with racism
TXAGBQ76
AG
The correct answer is no interest
Kellso
mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

this board has always tolerated comments like that.....

and what is comical is that almost every Fall on this same message board you will have a ton of posters wondering why one of the largest universities in the country is consistently average to below average in football and basketball.
mbthomas23
Kellso said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

and what is comical is that almost every Fall on this same message board you will have a ton of posters wondering why one of the largest universities in the country is consistently average to below average in football and basketball.

The fans must do a great job concealing it. If any A-A recruit googled racism at the university, I'd be surprised if they went there. Found this in an 2016 article about black HS students touring the campus and being harassed because one of the kids had a UT backpack:

"They didn't like his bag, so they screamed, go back to where you came from! And one of my peers turned around and said, 'you do realize we're all black or African American, right"?
At another point in the tour an A&M student reportedly asked two Hampton Prep students what they thought of her confederate flag earrings, that according to an Uplift Education spokesperson."

I'm sure the other SEC schools were appalled.

Jock 07
AG
mbthomas23 said:

Of course you don't, you don't know much of anything. Here you go you ignorant **** for brains.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/bleach-balloons-launched-students-color-university-texas/story?id=17384662

Now go get your ****in shine box.

I'm sure the other BDF teams weren't phased, as they know all about sip and it's long documented history of racism
goodAg80
AG
mbthomas23 said:

Kellso said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

The fans must do a great job concealing it. If any A-A recruit googled racism at the university, I'd be surprised if they went there. Found this in an 2016 article about black HS students touring the campus and being harassed because one of the kids had a UT backpack:

"They didn't like his bag, so they screamed, go back to where you came from! And one of my peers turned around and said, 'you do realize we're all black or African American, right"?
At another point in the tour an A&M student reportedly asked two Hampton Prep students what they thought of her confederate flag earrings, that according to an Uplift Education spokesperson."

Knock off the racist BS klanhorn. A&M has individuals that cause problems. UT has had more.
mbthomas23
Jock 07 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Of course you don't, you don't know much of anything. Here you go you ignorant **** for brains.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/bleach-balloons-launched-students-color-university-texas/story?id=17384662

Now go get your ****in shine box.

I'm sure the other BDF teams weren't phased, as they know all about sip and it's long documented history of racism

Lol. But on a serious note, a message board is no reason to have a breakdown. Try getting outdoors more often
mbthomas23
goodAg80 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Kellso said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

Knock off the racist BS klanhorn. A&M has individuals that cause problems. UT has had more.

Maybe I took it a bit far with that last post. I'll step back from the topic. By the way, nice "fact" at the end. Imagine being naive enough to 1) believe that and 2) quote it
goodAg80
AG
mbthomas23 said:

goodAg80 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Kellso said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

Maybe I took it a bit far with that last post. I'll step back from the topic. By the way, nice "fact" at the end. Imagine being naive enough to 1) believe that and 2) quote it
Read this thread end-to-end and get back to me.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/1629389/replies
mbthomas23
goodAg80 said:

mbthomas23 said:

goodAg80 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Kellso said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

Read this thread end-to-end and get back to me.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/1629389/replies

I didn't read the 24 pages of comments but I can assure you with 100% certainty that there is and will never be sufficient evidence to validate your "fact". I don't know where to start but if I were you I'd not quote that if you wanna be taken seriously by anyone with even half of a brain
ttu_85
mbthomas23 said:

Kellso said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

Oh my God, Confederate earrings its the end of the world !!!! According to an Uplift Education spokesperson. What a dumbass post.
mbthomas23
ttu_85 said:

mbthomas23 said:

Kellso said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

Oh my God, Confederate earrings its the end of the world !!!! According to an Uplift Education spokesperson. What a dumbass post.

So just how widespread is racism at Tech? Do you even know what Uplift Education does? And that the foundation was behind the students' visit? That's just an awful post by an awful person
nu awlins ag
AG
mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

What are you 12? How do you come up with that? Seriously? Drew is not known for being "clean" dumbass.
Alpha Texan
AG
nu awlins ag said:

mbthomas23 said:

nu awlins ag said:

What are you 12? How do you come up with that? Seriously? Drew is not known for being "clean" dumbass.
let the balor troll have his fun. He's only here to trigger you, and you let him do it.
nu awlins ag
AG
I just don't like the word "racism" thrown around like beads during Mardi Gras.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.