What comes out of a Chinaman's

13,767 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Moderator
aTmAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
flintdragon said:

I'm Chinese. I have to say, I'm a little bit offended and I don't get offended easily. I'm also not PC and not a snowflake.
The two bolded parts do not jive.
Punked Shank
AG
Roadhouse said:

There's no place for racism in sports. That includes this forum. Ashamed to see this.

Why is this racist? Because rice is a HUGE component of the diet in that region of the world? Nothing is racist about it, except you projecting your racist leanings onto it.
Bones08
AG
LonghornDub said:

I take it you oppose the concept of significant freedom of speech. How would you limit it if you had the power?
That's quite the leap you just made there.

Someone has a right to make whatever comments just like others have the right to call someone an ******* for doing so.
Flashdiaz
AG
not sure if it's that racist but it's definitely ignorant.
American Hardwood
AG
I'm a conservative, white, Catholic, Texas Aggie of Irish decent. The amount of jokes launched at my demographics are massive.

How many times have you heard a joke that starts off something like "A priest, a Mick, a redneck, and a honkey walk into a bar...".

Do you know how many times I've been offended? Zero.

The PC SJW bunch has successfully neutered the humor centers in the brains of the younger generations (and a lot of older ones too). The lack of discernment between what is intended to be hurtful and not by joke tellers has turned the easily triggered snowflake crowds into a bunch of insufferable prigs; all the while lauding un-funny standup comics and other on-air 'comedians' who really do intend to be hurtful as some sort of cultural idols. Bewildering and sad really.
American Hardwood
AG
Quote:

How is it ignorant? Are you suggesting that Chinese DON'T eat a lot of rice and the poster lacks the knowledge of this?

I believe you might be ignorant of what ignorant means.
Bones08
AG
American Hardwood said:

I'm a conservative, white, Catholic, Texas Aggie of Irish decent. The amount of jokes launched at my demographics are massive.

How many times have you heard a joke that starts off something like "A priest, a Mick, a redneck, and a honkey walk into a bar...".

Do you know how many times I've been offended? Zero.

The PC SJW bunch has successfully neutered the humor centers in the brains of the younger generations (and a lot of older ones too). The lack of discernment between what is intended to be hurtful and not by joke tellers has turned the easily triggered snowflake crowds into a bunch of insufferable prigs; all the while lauding un-funny standup comics and other on-air 'comedians' who really do intend to be hurtful as some sort of cultural idols. Bewildering and sad really.
Have you ever been offended before?
ABATTBQ11
AG
LonghornDub said:

Those clips are from my high school days, long after I learned that sticks and stones can break your bones but words can never hurt you. And they can't unless you let them. All this PC crap is part of the wussification of America. It makes me sad to see the weakening of our national fabric, and I suspect that such a process resulted in Rome penultimately hiring foreigners to man their legions and then falling into the dust of history with no obvious cause for their demise. No one wants to listen to old farts like me so I'll shut up now.

****. Gotta star the sip again. All you other little whiny *****es need to read and take note because it's a sad day when this guy makes you look like a *****.
Owlagdad
Rice was all about inclusion, I guess in the 70s. They still had an evening sit down meal and if it was not football season or spring training, players had to eat with the regular students. If you happened to be late for supper you got stuck at a table with all Asians. I guess, as the only Caucasian football player at a table of Asians, I should have whined-- because they actually did get excited about rice, and they ate with their heads down, talking a mile minute in language I could not understand. I actually felt sorry for them, thinking they ate that way out of embarrassment, but now know they probably did not give a crap about me, probably were talking about me, and i had invaded their boundary.
Tom Hagen
AG
coastsrs said:

Roadhouse said:

There's no place for racism in sports. That includes this forum. Ashamed to see this.

Why is this racist? Because rice is a HUGE component of the diet in that region of the world? Nothing is racist about it, except you projecting your racist leanings onto it.
Much better than eating the live animals sold at the Wuhan market.
flintdragon
AG
aTmAg said:

flintdragon said:

I'm Chinese. I have to say, I'm a little bit offended and I don't get offended easily. I'm also not PC and not a snowflake.
Don't be ridiculous. Snowflake is referring to people who are easily offended. I'm not easily offended yet was offended by this. Just because you cannot possibly understand how I'm feeling doesn't mean my feelings are not valid.

In fact, you calling me a snowflake I find offensive.
flintdragon
AG
American Hardwood said:

Quote:

How is it ignorant? Are you suggesting that Chinese DON'T eat a lot of rice and the poster lacks the knowledge of this?

I believe you might be ignorant of what ignorant means.
LOL, you are so ignorant, you don't even know it...
Bones08
AG
flintdragon said:

aTmAg said:

flintdragon said:

Don't be ridiculous. Snowflake is referring to people who are easily offended. I'm not easily offended yet was offended by this. Just because you cannot possibly understand how I'm feeling doesn't mean my feelings are not valid.

Is a person offended by something I'm also offended by? Outrage.
Is a person offended by something I'm not offended by? Snowflake.
goodAg80
AG
That is what I see too.
American Hardwood
AG
Meaningless accusation without an explanation. Unless all you want is to do is play, "No I'm not, YOU are.". Not interested.
aTmAg
AG
flintdragon said:

aTmAg said:

flintdragon said:

Like I said...
Mods, can we delete this thread? Arguments about racism and hatred and sensitivities do not need to be here.

Let's go back to arguing about other mindless crap for the rest of the off season.
BQ78
AG
I'm offended by people eating animals I consider pets, but I get over it.
aTmAg
AG
BQ78 said:

I'm offended by people eating animals I consider pets, but I get over it.
How do you get a leash on rice?
Velvet Jones
AG
flintdragon said:

aTmAg said:

flintdragon said:

Just because you cannot possibly understand how I'm feeling doesn't mean my feelings are not valid.
Who the **** are you? And why do you think anyone here gives the first flying **** about your feelings?

Get the **** outta here with that *****
Bones08
AG
What a strange reaction and a weird thread overall. I get the feeling that some around here view empathy as a weakness.
AgBQ-00
AG
A few folks on this thread definitely do not understand the OR. They would melt into a groveling puddle of whine if they were around in the early to mid aughts.
Ol Jock 99
AG
If you idiots don't understand that "Chinaman" is a derogatory term, I don't know what to tell you. Dumbass Micks.
American Hardwood
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

A few folks on this thread definitely do not understand the OR. They would melt into a groveling puddle of whine if they were around in the early to mid aughts.
Some of us redneck Mick's remember (when we weren't drunk or humping sheep) shows like Sanford and Sons, The Jeffersons, All in The Family, and others that would make some of these folks go nuclear.
TXAG 05
AG
I'm offended there are people that don't know this yell.

Never understood how "Chinaman" was considered racist or derogatory, unless you weren't a man from China. If someone called me Texasman or Americaman, I wouldn't bat an eye.
American Hardwood
AG
Irish are made fun of as potato eaters. If there was a school called Potato University and someone came up with a yell that said, "What comes out of an Irishman's ass? 'TATERS, 'TATERS, 'TATERS" I'd LOL at that.
A History Of Violence
AG
Fonzie Scheme said:

Ass? RICE, RICE, RICE! Great video. The Cadets wore all white a long time ago.

I'm guessing the same stuff that comes out of the ass of a Frenchman, Russian, American, etc. You know...Patch Pellets. Dub Dookie. Marmalt*rds.
Eric Forman
AG
Being offended at someone being offended is quite offensive.

But seriously, freedom of speech is real. Say whatever you want, they're just words. However freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism. Furthermore, acting like anyone who ever gets offended is some sort of weakling is almost as dumb as the joke that set off the train wreck that is this thread.
BQ78
AG
I hope this is not offensive.

Velvet Jones
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

If you idiots don't understand that "Chinaman" is a derogatory term, I don't know what to tell you. Dumbass Micks.
E1 is the worst outfit in the history of the Corps.

ToroBueno
AG
Uh oh....sum ting wong! Snowfrakes meltdown time!
Horns down forever!
Party Boy
PC faggots.
Post removed:
by user
LonghornDub
Ol Jock 99 said:

My kraut/limey/mick Longhorn Waco ass is offended by all of you. If I repeated all the terms that have been applied to me on this board to try to offend me it would take all night. The worst is alluding to the unfortunate fact that one of my college degrees is from that university which shall not be named.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

LonghornDub
American Hardwood said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Some of us redneck Mick's remember (when we weren't drunk or humping sheep) shows like Sanford and Sons, The Jeffersons, All in The Family, and others that would make some of these folks go nuclear.
Didn't you mean "and/or" instead of just "or"?
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.