Baylor

9,307 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dixichkn
Slamn Sharpe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So baylol is mad at how much love the SEC gets. States how terrible the middle and bottom of the SEC is. Only the top teams in the SEC are good

SEC goes 7-2 in bowls
Goes 3-0 against Big Dumpster fire in bowls
Big Dumpster fire's top team gets destroyed (against SEC)
Big Dumpster fire has the worst bowl record this year?

Lol ok
American Hardwood
AG
Your point still stands, but SEC lost two bowls. Miss. State and Auburn.
texag84
AG
And.......Miss State fires their coach
Slamn Sharpe
Corrected
dixichkn
AG
Macarthur said:

TxFig said:

Macarthur said:

It's going to be glorious when Rhule leaves. They were so smug about him not leaving a week or two ago.

Rhule was out-coached in the Sugar Bowl. I PRAY he stays there.

Rhule is a very good coach. Why isn't Kirby getting any NFL calls?
Because he's NOT a very good coach. He should be pulling natties with all the talent he brings in there. Not getting his ass handed to him in the Sugar Bowl by a fraud who acts like a 10 year old on the sidelines
Macarthur
dixichkn said:

Macarthur said:

TxFig said:

Macarthur said:

It's going to be glorious when Rhule leaves. They were so smug about him not leaving a week or two ago.

Rhule was out-coached in the Sugar Bowl. I PRAY he stays there.

Rhule is a very good coach. Why isn't Kirby getting any NFL calls?
Because he's NOT a very good coach. He should be pulling natties with all the talent he brings in there. Not getting his ass handed to him in the Sugar Bowl by a fraud who acts like a 10 year old on the sidelines

This is dumb.
Eric Forman
AG
The delusion and double speak in that thread is mesmerizing. I read that entire thread and there was literally only 2 people who were objective.

And for the record, Cubbies, I am not at all jealous of your conference championship appearance nor your Sugar Bowl appearance. There's no reason to be. The BDF is like high school football comparatively speaking. The only reason the BDF is still included in the discussion is because of what it was once... not what it is now. It's a shadow of its former self. Jealous of that? Hell no. I thought it entertaining to watch that conference flounder in bowl season. It illustrated the stark difference in level of play. Good for you for playing in your conference championship and the Sugar Bowl... now go back to your room and continue eating paste.
UncoverAg00 said:

The delusion and double speak in that thread is mesmerizing. I read that entire thread and there was literally only 2 people who were objective.

You are on OR. There are literally no objective points of view.
Eric Forman
AG
Yeah, and I'm talking about their Football board, not our OR board. The Football board is supposed to be about legitimate football discussion... not trolling your rivals or in our case old rivals. Reading that board was like witnessing a discussion amongst flat Earthers.
vin1041
AG
Cubbies feel relevant because some of their students get away with murder and rape!

If it wouldn't become a PR nightmare They would rehire Art "look the other way" Briles.
dixichkn
AG
I think they'd do it in SPITE of the PR nightmare. It was their moment in the sun.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.