Sips throwing drinks on LSU football team during game

14,137 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DGAG92
Courtesy Flush
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't think the Sips want to start those kind of antics with an upcoming game in Baton Rouge. LSU fans will make Texas Tech students look like amateurs.
goodAg80
AG
Science Denier
AG
goodAg80 said:

Faking an injury?? Let's throw drinks on that mother****er.

Oh, wait.
AggieBand2004
AG
Your Friend said:

Bro, y'all had a guy fling a shovel full of poo all over the opposing band

Not to defend a stupid action (for which the person was rightly kicked out), but do you even know what it was in response to? What the ******s in leather fringe were doing to cause such a reaction?
Not that knowing would change your dip**** opinion, anyway.
Ed Torian
Trashy fan base with T-shirt losers deflecting their actions on an internet message board. The epitome of a loser.
Rongagin71
AG
That one fool got more drink on his own crowd than on LSU players.
Was that the only toss or did a slightly smarter fool throw his cup?
David_Puddy
AG
Ed Torian said:

Trashy fan base with T-shirt losers deflecting their actions on an internet message board. The epitome of Buscemi.
valvemonkey91
AG
skins74 said:

Your Friend said:

After such a great game I hate seeing **** like this. Guess it happens everywhere though
Mainly in Austin and Lubbock.

I remember having drinks poured on us walking into Baylor game in Waco years back. I hate Baylor fans as much as the sip and tceh fans. Absolute *******s.
ghollow
AG
skins74 said:

Your Friend said:

After such a great game I hate seeing **** like this. Guess it happens everywhere though
All the more reason not to ever play the 'sips again.
Aggie Dad Sip
dermdoc said:

Your Friend said:

No it doesn't. And having only missed four away games in 35 years, I have a pretty good reference point. Your fan base sucks.

Join the select company of tech, Arky, and Colorado. Got to be proud.

Embarrassing and completely unacceptable behavior.
dermdoc
AG
OK_Sip said:

dermdoc said:

Your Friend said:

No it doesn't. And having only missed four away games in 35 years, I have a pretty good reference point. Your fan base sucks.

Join the select company of tech, Arky, and Colorado. Got to be proud.

Embarrassing and completely unacceptable behavior.
Been happening since I started going to games there in the seventies. And seems to be getting worse.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Foxo
AG
The highlight of the game for me was seeing the young man in orange crying in the stands, even before the game was over.
ClassOf17
valvemonkey91 said:

skins74 said:

Your Friend said:

I remember having drinks poured on us walking into Baylor game in Waco years back. I hate Baylor fans as much as the sip and tceh fans. Absolute *******s.

Remember the baptism in Waco? They chunked soda on the court and blamed it on an ag

Hate those 'baptists'
ClassOf17
AggieBand2004 said:

Your Friend said:

Not to defend a stupid action (for which the person was rightly kicked out), but do you even know what it was in response to? What the ******s in leather fringe were doing to cause such a reaction?
Not that knowing would change your dip**** opinion, anyway.

What was the reason? I never heard this lol
AggieBand2004
AG
Random band members were blasting their horns as the Cav went by, trying to spook the horses.
BQ_90
AG
Your Friend said:

didn't see any of that in Clemson.

Guess you're just a lying POS.
goodAg80
AG

Yeah about that sportsmanship idea...
wbt5845
AG
goodAg80 said:

Guess that happens everywhere too, huh?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Your Friend said:

It doesn't
Aggie Joe 93
AG
The sip Minister of Culture ripped headgear off a geriatric TV host live on air.

So, yeah, not surprised. And definitely don't think tu can claim the high moral ground here.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

And the sips are complaining about the number of cramps? When they were partially responsible for it?

I'd wager Woodward had some fairly harsh words for Del Conte over that.
David_Puddy
AG
From the Maroon & White board.....

Quote:

corkscrewduck
10:22a

Im a first generation aggie, class of 17. I was never able to attend an a&m-tu game. For the longest time, i've been bitter that i never had that chance and likely wont for quite a while. I always thought it was dumb that we didnt play the team we hate the most.

This all changed saturday. My sister, a current texas student, found me a ticket to go to the lsu game and i couldnt say no, figuring it would be a great experience. Sitting in their student section changed my entire perception. Their fans are petty, vindictive bullies who threaten to fight people, throw things at the opposing bench, and boo injured players. Having never been to DKR before, i had no idea how bad it was. I guess i thought everyone was just exaggerating.

Not to mention, the stadium is a dump. Getting in and out was a mess, concessions were infinitely worse than kyle (30 minutes to get water), and everything is in need of renovation.

It was great to see our SEC brethren stomp them and watch all the texas fans around me cry and moan, but i never want to go back to that stadium or deal with that horrible fanbase again, and im now firmly in the NEVER AGAIN camp.
wbt5845
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

And the sips are complaining about the number of cramps? When they were partially responsible for it?

I'd wager Woodward had some fairly harsh words for Del Conte over that.
good old Del.
BQ_90
AG
David_Puddy said:

From the Maroon & White board.....

Quote:

corkscrewduck
10:22a

Im a first generation aggie, class of 17. I was never able to attend an a&m-tu game. For the longest time, i've been bitter that i never had that chance and likely wont for quite a while. I always thought it was dumb that we didnt play the team we hate the most.

This all changed saturday. My sister, a current texas student, found me a ticket to go to the lsu game and i couldnt say no, figuring it would be a great experience. Sitting in their student section changed my entire perception. Their fans are petty, vindictive bullies who threaten to fight people, throw things at the opposing bench, and boo injured players. Having never been to DKR before, i had no idea how bad it was. I guess i thought everyone was just exaggerating.

Not to mention, the stadium is a dump. Getting in and out was a mess, concessions were infinitely worse than kyle (30 minutes to get water), and everything is in need of renovation.

It was great to see our SEC brethren stomp them and watch all the texas fans around me cry and moan, but i never want to go back to that stadium or deal with that horrible fanbase again, and im now firmly in the NEVER AGAIN camp.

and that's they ones that actually went to school there, wait until this kid gets around the tee shirt sip trash like patch.
Your Friend
I'm pretty laid back and am generally respectful to opposing fans. Except in Dallas.
Your Friend
Oddly enough, out of all the road games I've attended, the worst I was treated was in Orlando against UCF in 2007(?).
dermdoc
AG
goodAg80 said:

They could not do this crap anywhere but the BDF. Try that in the SEC and they would get their asses kicked. What a bunch of petty a holes.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Your Friend
dermdoc said:

goodAg80 said:

They could not do this crap anywhere but the BDF. Try that in the SEC and they would get their asses kicked. What a bunch of petty a holes.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2013/09/heated_rivalry_alabama_arrives.html

But looks like y'all fixed it in time for the game
dermdoc
AG
Your Friend said:

dermdoc said:

goodAg80 said:

Of course we did. We are not petty a holes like sips. And visiting teams bands sit in the lower deck. And weird that the media covered our deal on their own but not the Texas deal. Petty beyatches
dermdoc
AG
And it is fascinating how sips just continue to define themselves. They boo LSU players who are cramping partially because they made them use an un air conditioned locker room. And it was also like this for La Tech apparently. How long does it take to fix ac? Or move to another room, etc..

Truly total pos move.
BQ_90
AG
Your Friend said:

I'm pretty laid back and am generally respectful to opposing fans. Except in Dallas.

I'm sure you think that. But I've never met any tee shirt sipfan that wasn't an *******. You all are normally far worse than those who actually went to school there
Tom Doniphon
Did you ever donate that 20 bucks to Aggie Achieve? If you have time to be defending that sack of sht school via the internet, you have time to pay your debt.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

dermdoc said:

goodAg80 said:

You're going to go down on the Titanic trying to defend this no A/C crap? Jesus Buscemi, you are such a weird b-stard.
TXAGBQ76
AG
you never disappoint; your predictability is rock solid
91AggieLawyer
AG
Your Friend said:

Yeah, once. Every BQ I knew got hit by ice every time they went to Austin. And those were the mildest stories I heard. I got harassed there at a BASEBALL game, although the guy turned and walked away after I gave back better than I got.

I'm surprised you didn't bring up the SMU saber incident.

Incidentally, I think in both of the above mentioned cases, the individual involved paid dearly for their behavior. Did any student to your knowledge suffer ANY consequence for throwing **** at a t.u. game beyond maybe getting tossed out? Hell, did they even get tossed?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.