Sips throwing drinks on LSU football team during game

14,098 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DGAG92
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No one should be surprised.

DifferenceMaker Ag
wbt5845 said:

No one should be surprised.

Looks refreshing to the LSU players. Just wait until tu players and fans are doused in tobacco spit and piss mixed with cheap whiskey and coke.
Your Friend
After such a great game I hate seeing **** like this. Guess it happens everywhere though
AgOutsideAustin
AG
No it doesn't happen everywhere.

Dumbass
dermdoc
AG
Your Friend said:

After such a great game I hate seeing **** like this. Guess it happens everywhere though
No it doesn't. And having only missed four away games in 35 years, I have a pretty good reference point. Your fan base sucks.

Join the select company of tech, Arky, and Colorado. Got to be proud.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Muy
AG
As stated a few times already, this actually doesn't happen everywhere and doesn't make tu a big time environment.
Your Friend
Bro, y'all had a guy fling a shovel full of poo all over the opposing band
Heisenberg01
AG
Well if we're playing this game, then tsips drop balloons with bleach on people.

No idea what they do at Concordia since it's an irrelevant school that no one knows where the h- the school is located.
skins74
AG
Your Friend said:

Mainly in Austin and Lubbock.
dermdoc
AG
Your Friend said:

Imho, even with your hyperbole they deserved it. You ever been to an away sip game in Lubbock? ****, have you ever actually been to a sip game anywhere?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Muy
AG
Your Friend said:

When was that exactly?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
dermdoc said:

Your Friend said:

Imho, even with your hyperbole they deserved it. You ever been to an away sip game in Lubbock? ****, have you ever actually been to a sip game anywhere?

Dumbass said his last game he attended was the notre dame game if you believe that. I don't. So he's been sucking off tommy boys caulk since his arrival and doesn't even go to a game. That's what makes his e defending so pathetic.
Your Friend
dermdoc said:

Your Friend said:

Lubbock
College station
Dallas
Tempe
Pasadena
Ft worth
New Orleans
Manhattan
Lincoln
Orlando
Fayetteville
Houston
South Bend
San Diego
Lawrence
Little Rock
San Antonio
Arlington
Provo
45-70Ag
AG
If they're trying to "out do" the LSU fans in terms of rowdy and questionable behavior, they have no idea what sleeping giant they've woken up.
TKNR_Ags_co21
AG
Your Friend said:

dermdoc said:

Your Friend said:

Lubbock
College station
Dallas
Tempe
Pasadena
Ft worth
New Orleans
Manhattan
Lincoln
Orlando
Fayetteville
Houston
South Bend
San Diego
Lawrence
Little Rock
San Antonio
Arlington
Provo

Dude seriously?

You have gone to that many games and spent that kind of $$ on a school you didn't even attend?

APHIS AG
Your Friend said:

This is typical sip behavior. That is why Aggies always hated to go to Austin between the cursing, throwing, keyed cars, and other behavior. And this is after a t.u. win.
HeyMoe
AG
Irish_Man said:

If they're trying to "out do" the LSU fans in terms of rowdy and questionable behavior, they have no idea what sleeping giant they've woken up.
Very true.
abacavir
LOL thats what you call being rowdy that was nothing.
dermdoc
AG
Your Friend said:

dermdoc said:

Your Friend said:

Lubbock
College station
Dallas
Tempe
Pasadena
Ft worth
New Orleans
Manhattan
Lincoln
Orlando
Fayetteville
Houston
South Bend
San Diego
Lawrence
Little Rock
San Antonio
Arlington
Provo

Cool, I have been to every venue you listed except for Tempe and Little Rock. How many those places have you seen home fans throwing drinks at opposing team players?
Grits
AG
Your Friend said:

No. No it doesn't.
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
MasonStorm
They were simply trying to help them hydrate. Apparently they needed the fluids.

5 cramps on the first drive immediately following HALFTIME. LSU defender took the sit down signal in the first half to kill the drive Texas missed a FG. He got a free TV timeout after three straight completions and approaching the red zone.

Shocking to see the LSU offense was so much better hydrated than their defensive counterparts as none of the 13 cramps were on Offense.

We need an SEC Soccer rule for safety. Clearly the coaches put the kids in danger with poor hydration.

It's simple, if you need assistance to leave the field you sit out until change of possession or your team calls a time out. For safety.
dermdoc
AG
MasonStorm said:

They were simply trying to help them hydrate. Apparently they needed the fluids.

5 cramps on the first drive immediately following HALFTIME. LSU defender took the sit down signal in the first half to kill the drive Texas missed a FG. He got a free TV timeout after three straight completions and approaching the red zone.

Shocking to see the LSU offense was so much better hydrated than their defensive counterparts as none of the 13 cramps were on Offense.

We need an SEC Soccer rule for safety. Clearly the coaches put the kids in danger with poor hydration.

It's simple, if you need assistance to leave the field you sit out until change of possession or your team calls a time out. For safety.
Cute we play them and Bama every year. Cry me a River.
Bottlehead90
AG
Typical sip fans.

If they get caught doing it then "well everybody does it ". But when it happens to them there is outrage because it is disrespectful. And the media will carry their water for them.

sips have selective memories and they can only remember things like their win-loss record before scholarship limitations. They never seem to remember how horrible their fans are.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Your Friend said:

dermdoc
AG
Your Friend said:

dermdoc said:

Your Friend said:

Lubbock
College station
Dallas
Tempe
Pasadena
Ft worth
New Orleans
Manhattan
Lincoln
Orlando
Fayetteville
Houston
South Bend
San Diego
Lawrence
Little Rock
San Antonio
Arlington
Provo

So just as a reference point, which hotel did you stay at in Provo? Or Manhattan? Or Lawrence? Or Fayetteville? I remember where we stayed at all those venues and I am old so it should be easy for you.
Cromagnum
AG
Your Friend said:

Nah it happens in Austin and in Lubbock
GarryowenAg
AG
Muy said:

Your Friend said:

When was that exactly?

This actually did happen in '05. I know cause it was one of my Cav Jock buddies, and we always seemed to discuss reenacting it throughout the years when the tu game was approaching.

Edit: corrected the year and it was thrown on the band.
halfone85
I wouldn't throw something at a player, but I was pretty disgusted with the fake cramping.. there would be at least 10 threadsabout it had it been Texas.
Repeat the Line
SpiDer09 said:

Muy said:

Your Friend said:

When was that exactly?

He was also expelled from TAMU, if I recall correctly. Tell patch that we police up our own.

This actually did happen in '05. I know cause it was one of my Cav Jock buddies, and we always seemed to discuss reenacting it throughout the years when the tu game was approaching.

Edit: corrected the year and it was thrown on the band.
Science Denier
AG
Your Friend said:

Think that was 2005. In like 1981 we had a CT pull a sword on SMU cheerleaders. That's two in almost 30 years. Your worthless fans are ****ty every game.
Cynical_Texan
AG
halfone85 said:

I wouldn't throw something at a player, but I was pretty disgusted with the fake cramping.. there would be at least 10 threadsabout it had it been Texas.
Sip fan base is trash and a few of you are good examples.
Your Friend
I really don't remember
Heisenberg01
AG
Your Friend said:

I really didn't go

FIFY
LOYAL AG
AG
Your Friend said:

I really don't remember
Fine, it did happen and I'm disappointed about that. Guess what? Fans rave about how friendly Aggies are when they visit Kyle Field. There were countless stories of Clemson fans talking about how well they were treated at Kyle last year and that they had told their friends to be sure to return the favor. There will be no such stories from Austin this year, next year or ever. Same for Lubbock. And in truth you'll get to see yourselves in the mirror when you visit LSU next year.

I actually had a tu grad apologize to me outside of Disch Faulk in 1995 because of how poorly their students were behaving during a baseball game. I told him I wasn't interested in his apologies, that our Old Ags wouldn't have tolerated that crap and that if it was important to him he should do something about it. Obviously he didn't.

Your fans are trash. Probably because like you most of them didn't go there and have no sense of pride in the school, just a fan attachment to a sports team.
GAC06
AG
Make sure to hydrate and stretch before furiously typing out your justifications of your loss on the website of a team you didn't play. Wouldn't want your stubby little fingers to cramp up.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.