Sips throwing drinks on LSU football team during game

14,104 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DGAG92
SchizoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dredging up a story from 14 years ago doesn't really address the accusation that your fan base is terrible every single game.
dermdoc
AG
SchizoAg said:

Dredging up a story from 14 years ago doesn't really address the accusation that your fan base is terrible every single game.

I wish it was just the fan base. No AC and putting the opposing band in the nosebleeds comes from higher ups.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
amfta
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Your Friend said:

Bro, y'all had a guy fling a shovel full of poo all over the opposing band

Not really, because the t-sip band blared their horns as was obviously planned in an effort to spook the cavalry horses as they entered the stadium, which could have caused serious injury. The slight amount of poo powder thrown toward them blew away long before ever getting anywhere near any sip snow flakes in the band. I was there and witnessed the entire episode.

But....keep on spreading the typical sip one sided lie based narrative and continue deflecting the whole truth for the benefit of the real instigators. That's what Dumb F's like you are for, you're their precious adopted idiots blindly defending sip A**holes as usual.
Decay
AG
I've always noticed the worst fanbases (they are: sips, Baylor, tech) have built-in excuses when they act like complete a-holes and it gets called out. It's always:

Fans report terrible behavior: "Ags are always making things up to make us looks bad!"

Terrible behavior caught on record: "Everyone does it, stop pretending we're so much worse!"

Show evidence that no, everyone doesn't do it: "You did [shovel of poop dust / put cannon on train / SMU sabre] so you're just as bad!"

Prove, repeatedly, that Ags treat visitors incredibly well and are well-respected for traveling well: "Oh yeah well [tech / tu / Baylor] always say you guys treat them like crap!"

And the cycle continues.
Cromagnum
AG
Meh. They are just bitter that they are stuck at that 3rd rate school in Austin instead of a real University.
AgBQ-00
AG
I was hit by a full beer can during March in in Austin. Hate that friggin place
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
AggieBand2004
AG
My fish year, two kids came up and spray painted the uniform of the fish in front of me as we were marching out of the stadium. Orange and white paint down his entire side.

A state trooper watched the whole thing from 20 feet away and just laughed as the kids ran off into the crowd.
vansprinkle
AG
goodAg80 said:

Yeah about that sportsmanship idea...

Still funny to me that they had to do this to La Tech to gain an edge... and still gave up well over 400 yards to Tech.
Stevetex.
I have to say those toothless fans from LSU have a resemblance to OU fans.

I'm sure the AC was working, he's just deflecting attention from the obvious dives his players were taking. I saw one player walking around and then drop down. I knew the SEC was dirty but that was pathetic.

wbt5845
AG
I find it funny sips are arguing the air conditioning issue to the death - all the while stepping over and ignoring the video evidence of their fans throwing drinks at the LSU football team.
AggieBand2004
AG
Stevetex. said:

I'm sure the AC was working, he's just deflecting attention from the obvious dives his players were taking. I saw one player walking around and then drop down. I knew the SEC was dirty but that was pathetic.

dermdoc
AG
Stevetex. said:

Thanks I have to say those toothless fans from LSU have a resemblance to OU fans.

So were y'all dirty when y'all did it? There is video evidence on this very thread. And you guys are the ones who have to pad their schedule by playing SEC schools, enjoy. I know some pretty influential LSU fans and they are pissed at the chicken**** crap y'all did with the band, locker room, throwing drinks on players, etc, To my knowledge, visiting bands have always sat in the lower bowl at LSU. I think that will change when the sips come to town.

And pull that crap on Bama and I hope you survive. This is not the Big 12. Nobody cares who the sips think they are. Or whether they are baaack.

You were Texas, we are now.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
David_Puddy
AG
Stevetex. said:

Yes, a head coach is certainly going to lie about that in a game THAT HE WON, because everyone is out to get the poor, mistreated horns. Let us know when you make it back to planet Earth buddy.
dermdoc
AG
Stevetex. said:

And please tell me you are a troll. My sip buds are embarrassed at your dewshiness.
KerrvilleAg
I saw 2 launching hits to the helmet that we're not called on tu. Tell us about cheating next time you visit the Ford dealership.
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

If you watched College GameDay last weekend, you probably noticed how it started with Texas firing a cannon through a Joe Burrow jersey.

Apparently, Burrow saw that happen and it didn't sit well with him. He then went out and had a great game, throwing for 471 yards and 4 touchdowns.
DGAG92
AG
Your Friend said:

Bro, y'all had a guy fling a shovel full of poo all over the opposing band

Bro, did you just say poo?

Class of 1992
DGAG92
AG
KerrvilleAg said:

I saw 2 launching hits to the helmet that we're not called on tu. Tell us about cheating next time you visit the Ford dealership.

I saw one of those for sure, you could hear the helmet to facemask contact.....yet, no call. I wonder if Bible was in the replay booth, it was B12 officials. Had that been the Aggies, or LSU, the game would have been stopped.
Class of 1992

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.