Is this good?

9,344 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Steepich
DayAg!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Look, how the hell can you be excited about winning a conference playing against the weak sisters of the poor. Except OU, and they dont play very good defense to begin with. Thats why OU gets pummeled in their championship bracket and why the selection committee is reluctant to even add a BDF team. Basically, it's like figuring out who's the tallest midget in your league. You have such severe suckage that no one believes anyone can field any team that will even be competitive. If you can refute that then by all means take your shot. But just remember this. When it comes time for the draft, what everyone in the country has been saying all years comes to fruition. And people who know a hell of a lot more about football than the common tu fan say that your league sucks by the amount of players that are picked to play pro ball. And that my friend is pretty much the end of the story.

From all indication, unless several of the BDF teams lay eggs and just give tu the damn game, you clowns are gonna be in for a rude awakening come the first couple of weeks of play. When you start your season with the defending National Champions and then the next few weeks play the team that the defending national champions beat, get back with me. But dont come in here thinking that winning a conference that you play in is a big deal. Cause no one in the rest of the country believes it is. Only a bunch of delusional has beens that still live in an entitled world from the 60's.
DallasAg 94
OK_Sip said:

As a sip, that's pretty damned embarrassing, both the record against the Final Top 25 and the "at the time of the game" nonsense. But A&M is only 4-8 against the Final Top 25 over the same period. That's pretty bad too.
Four (4) of those loses were to teams who played in the National Championship Game. They were pretty good. 2 Winners... 2 Losers.

2018 Loses
1. Clemson, 2. Alabama

2017 Loses
1. Alabama,10. Auburn,18. LSU,19. Miss St

2016 Loses
2. Alabama,13. LSU

2018 Wins
6. LSU,12. Kentucky

2017 Wins

2016 Wins
24. Auburn,22. Tennessee

Your Friend
"Look"

You're talking like looch now?
Madman
AG
This is the same type of crap Fran's supporters devised to fool themselves.

I mean literally the same BS stat. Herman is a slimeball just like Fran. A mid major chump that thinks he is a champ. A loser in over his head turning to gimmicks like "MTXE" and "swing for the fences, find the diamonds".

I am happy he is a sip.
Aggie Dad Sip
DayAg! said:

Look, how the hell can you be excited about winning a conference playing against the weak sisters of the poor. Except OU, and they dont play very good defense to begin with. Thats why OU gets pummeled in their championship bracket and why the selection committee is reluctant to even add a BDF team. Basically, it's like figuring out who's the tallest midget in your league. You have such severe suckage that no one believes anyone can field any team that will even be competitive. If you can refute that then by all means take your shot. But just remember this. When it comes time for the draft, what everyone in the country has been saying all years comes to fruition. And people who know a hell of a lot more about football than the common tu fan say that your league sucks by the amount of players that are picked to play pro ball. And that my friend is pretty much the end of the story.

From all indication, unless several of the BDF teams lay eggs and just give tu the damn game, you clowns are gonna be in for a rude awakening come the first couple of weeks of play. When you start your season with the defending National Champions and then the next few weeks play the team that the defending national champions beat, get back with me. But dont come in here thinking that winning a conference that you play in is a big deal. Cause no one in the rest of the country believes it is. Only a bunch of delusional has beens that still live in an entitled world from the 60's

You're right about that. Y'all have a hell of a schedule. Clemson & Alabama are gonna be tough outs.
Tom Doniphon
Madman said:

This is the same type of crap Fran's supporters devised to fool themselves.

I mean literally the same BS stat. Herman is a slimeball just like Fran. A mid major chump that thinks he is a champ. A loser in over his head turning to gimmicks like "MTXE" and "swing for the fences, find the diamonds".

I am happy he is a sip.

This is spot on.
BronkNagurski
Tom Hermann: cheater, snitch, Tessus Head Football coach. Perfectly matched head coach and school.
WC94
AG
Only 5 active FBS head coaches have rings. Seems more impressive than some arbitrary #'s since 2001.
Aggie Dad Sip
DallasAg 94 said:

OK_Sip said:

As a sip, that's pretty damned embarrassing, both the record against the Final Top 25 and the "at the time of the game" nonsense. But A&M is only 4-8 against the Final Top 25 over the same period. That's pretty bad too.
Four (4) of those loses were to teams who played in the National Championship Game. They were pretty good. 2 Winners... 2 Losers.

2018 Loses
1. Clemson, 2. Alabama

2017 Loses
1. Alabama,10. Auburn,18. LSU,19. Miss St

2016 Loses
2. Alabama,13. LSU

2018 Wins
6. LSU,12. Kentucky

2017 Wins

2016 Wins
24. Auburn,22. Tennessee

That brings up a question I've had for a while about the SEC divisional alignment. Wouldn't it make the conference more competitive to move Missouri to the West and Alabama to the East?
Ragoo
AG
Can't. Auburn and Tennessee rivalry games.
GAC06
AG
Wouldn't change Tennessee
Ragoo
AG
GAC06 said:

no but the affects cascade down to other rivalry games. Mizzou, like TAMU, is the new comer and the intent was to preserve as many traditional SEC rivalries as possible.
Aggie Dad Sip
Ragoo said:

GAC06 said:

no but the affects cascade down to other rivalry games. Mizzou, like TAMU, is the new comer and the intent was to preserve as many traditional SEC rivalries as possible.

That sucks.
Tom Doniphon
OK_Sip said:

Ragoo said:

GAC06 said:

That sucks.

Not really... having "marquee" home games like baylor and iowa state would though.
Aggie Dad Sip
Tom Doniphon said:

OK_Sip said:

Ragoo said:

GAC06 said:

That sucks.

Not really... having "marquee" home games like baylor and iowa state would though.

Agreed.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Dumbass #2
Aggie Dad Sip
AgOutsideAustin said:

Dumbass #2

I've noticed you've said that a couple of times directly after my posts. I'm assuming it references another poster? Inside joke maybe?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Dumbass #2
Steepich
wow, you know, it's an interesting thread )
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.