Is this good?

9,337 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Steepich
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
coolerguy12
AG
Good for teams in the top 25 that play the big12.

How many of their 27 wins came against big12 teams?
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

Is this good?
Well, I like it.
Pooh Ah
AG
Looking at you Georgia...
Born Maroon
AG
Was Missouri the t-girls other win in the last 3 years?
BohunkAg
AG
Born Maroon said:

Okies last year
DifferenceMaker Ag
Born Maroon said:

OU and Georgia.

Missouri was among the worst in the east that year, and barely squeaked into a bowl thanks to a 6 game win streak at the end of the season. They finished unranked.
David_Puddy
AG
Will be 2-10 after LSU
Tom Doniphon
Bayou Bengals gonna go balls deep.

At least it's nice to see tceh with the perfect record.
Ag In Ok
AG
Of note KUs win over tu amounted to nothing as whorn failed to complete the season ranked.

Never forget losing to Kansas.
BQ_90
AG
Quote:

Texas Tech 0-10 (.000)
what a garbage program
Paradise Ag
AG
Several of the Oklahoma school's wins were against a "ranked" sip team so somehow those stats are even worse than presented.

BDF: record-enhancing fodder for quality teams since 2016.
Tom Doniphon
Ranking when game was played... what a f-ing chode.

goodAg80
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

I wonder who is #13
dixichkn
AG
Lol "at the time of the game"
Still spit shining that Notre Dame win for all it's worth I see. What a freakin tool. Surprised he was honest enough to even put the disclaimer in there
Aggie Dad Sip
As a sip, that's pretty damned embarrassing, both the record against the Final Top 25 and the "at the time of the game" nonsense. But A&M is only 4-8 against the Final Top 25 over the same period. That's pretty bad too.
digging tunnels
AG
You know the difference between our top 25 record and yours is? The quality of opponents. How many of those games were vs teams with equal or better talent than y'all? OU and USC. Anyone else? Those ranked big 12 teams have no where near the talent y'all do. teams in our division are in the top 10 annually in recruiting
DayAg!
S
Quote:

The quality of opponents.
LMAO... that statement never enters those clowns minds. They have at least 4 teams that might go .500 in a lower tier conference. How the hell do you play those teams and brag about your record. Think about it Jr. if tu played in the SEC west , how would that play out . Buncha Einsteins over there I tell ya.
Aggie Dad Sip
I'll be the first to admit that Texas has accomplished less with the raw talent we have than damn near anybody in the country and that's frustrating as hell. But I'm still pretty pleased about our potential. The SEC West is absolutely a big boy league, but I think the 2019 Texas team could compete well with those teams. We'll find out in Week 2.
Caesar4
AG
OK_Sip said:

I'll be the first to admit that Texas has accomplished less with the raw talent we have than damn near anybody in the country and that's frustrating as hell. But I'm still pretty pleased about our potential. The SEC West is absolutely a big boy league, but I think the 2019 Texas team could compete well with those teams. We'll find out in Week 2.
Pretty even/measured response. Good luck. Really. Not Really.
HTownAg98
goodAg80 said:

Tom Doniphon said:

I wonder who is #13

This sounds like one of those baseball statistics that you come up with when your team is 50-100 in September.
"Johnson is batting .303 with runners on third during day games facing left handed relief pitching."

I've instituted a rule that if a statistic comes with three qualifiers, take a drink, and take another one for each additional qualifier.
Madman
AG
The sips have beaten 20 Heisman* winners in the last 5 years.

* player was mentioned as possible winner at time of game.
Stinky T
AG
Now if we could only get a slick graphic on all FBS coaches that have lost back-to-back games to Maryland.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
OK_Sip said:

Not sure what meth trailer you crawled out of but stick your chest out for week 2. Besides that and the game where your family works the carny your team plays nobody in front of nobody. Easy to get up for two games a year.
Your Friend
digging tunnels said:

You know the difference between our top 25 record and yours is? The quality of opponents. How many of those games were vs teams with equal or better talent than y'all? OU and USC. Anyone else? Those ranked big 12 teams have no where near the talent y'all do. teams in our division are in the top 10 annually in recruiting

Georgia?
Loyalty
AG
Your Friend said:

digging tunnels said:

Georgia?
....Didn't show up to play and sip survived with a 7 point w. Congrats? I guess....?
45-70Ag
AG
27-75 if i added correctly. Damnnear 50 games under .500. That's a special kind of awful.
Muy
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Born Maroon said:

OU and Georgia.

Missouri was among the worst in the east that year, and barely squeaked into a bowl thanks to a 6 game win streak at the end of the season. They finished unranked.

Which is why the sips never go off of final standings, but when they played. Remember the "Texas is back!" win over #10 Notre Dame? tu ahot up to #11the following week, and proceeded to get their asses handed to them that season, and ND finished unranked.

Yet the sips would still brag about beating a top 10 team.
Tom Doniphon
Pretty much exactly the same as they bragged on those victories over an overrated Maryland team.

Wait....
A New Hope
This is hilarious.
Aggie Dad Sip
AgOutsideAustin said:

OK_Sip said:

Not sure what meth trailer you crawled out of but stick your chest out for week 2. Besides that and the game where your family works the carny your team plays nobody in front of nobody. Easy to get up for two games a year.
I definitely wish we had more marquee games in our conference for sure. When it comes to game day atmosphere, natural rivalries and games that get national attention, the SEC is absolutely the best conference in college football.

As a Texas fan, all I can do is hope we take care of business with the schedule we have, get back to to the conference championship game (and it's so dumb that a conference with 10 teams that play a true round robin has a CCG), win it and hope that's enough to get us in the playoffs.

Regardless, I'm excited about the season and think that Texas will surprise some folks.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Does it feel good for you to know that Dumbass Your Friend starred your drivel ?
Ragoo
AG
BQ_90 said:

Quote:

Texas Tech 0-10 (.000)
what a garbage program
they are a basketball and baseball school now
Aggie Dad Sip
AgOutsideAustin said:

Does it feel good for you to know that Dumbass Your Friend starred your drivel ?
Sure. Everyone enjoys a little positive feedback occasionally.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
^^^^^^ fellas looks like we may have Dumbass #2 here.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.