What, exactly, is off limits for baby brother to mimic?

13,523 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Spider69
Ag83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

That doesn't pass the smell test.
What's that mean? What a 'smell test'? </kissing Tom>

Caesar4
AG
Ag83 said:

Quote:

That doesn't pass the smell test.
What's that mean? What a 'smell test'? </kissing Tom>

He's probably interested in a urine smelling test. lol.
Ag83
AG

Ag83
AG

Old McDonald
PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo said:

tshirtmoron said:

tshirtmoron said:

tshirtmoron said:

halfone85 said:

Baby brother? You're silly.

Have a good day Texags. Hate away.

Yes, we are your Big Brother. Let me count the ways:

1. We are bigger than t.u. There are 68,000 Aggies on campus in College Station. Only 52,000 sips in Austin.

2. We are virtually tied among the top undergraduate Engineering schools (both in the Top 15).

3. Our graduates, on average, make more money than sips.

4. Our football stadium is larger. In fact, your new remodel job is making your stadium smaller.

5. Our football team has won more games since we joined the SEC in 2012 than has the sips. In fact, we have won more football games in this decade. We know, Maryland, Iowa State, Kansas State, etc, are national powers in football..

6. We have Jimbo - the guy we wanted. You have Herman, the strip club kisser, the 8th or 9th guy you wanted.

7. We had 6 players just drafted in the NFL. More than the top 2 teams in the Big 12 combined. You had, what, 2?

8. Our alumni base is growing exponentially. The sips are holding steady - even with new flashy promise rings bathed in the light of your tower. BTW, there is an Aggie flag in your tower.

9. Our campus is building, and building, and building. We are growing so fast we had to open the Rellis Campus extension.

10. Our athletes are better. Football, Basketball, Baseball, track.

11. I spoke at a High School recently. A&M is "the" school most of the best students wanted to attend. Sips weren't even a close second. Rice was.

There are more, many more.

You see, you were Texas. You are now just Lil' Brother. In 20 years, it will be hard to tell you apart from Texas State. In fact, Texas State will probably be in the Big 12 with all those other quality teams kicking your butts.

You forgot an important one! You also have the highest acceptance rate of the power 5 schools in Texas! It's even higher than UH and SFA for good measure.

Very impressed by those enrollment numbers too. I didn't realize tamu was in the elite company of UCF.

But, you didn't get accepted to Texas A&M, did you? Neither did Your Friend. Do you know what the lower bound is in math? Simple definition is in the mirror.

The reason A&M has a higher acceptance rate is because it automatically admits the Top 10% of each Texas High School to the University by State Law, and MOST kids in Texas want to come to A&M over t.u. Even my neighbor, a TexEx, wants both of his kids to go to A&M. Why? Better school. Better culture. Better people. Better environment. His words - not mine.

How about a new slogan? "Keep Austin Yesterday".

BTW, There is an Aggie flag in the top of your tower. I put it there.

And, back to the original point of this thread: the sip school ring is kind of Wal-Marty. Yep, it does look like it could be purchased at Wal-Mart right alongside a sip fan shirt.

i did, but texas was the better engineering school so i went there instead. good thing too.

Nope. You didnt. You were never accepted into A&M's Engineering program and you never attended t.u. and studied Engineering.

How do I know this? You left my remark about the lower bound unchecked. Given it is the most significant dig at you - and you apparently didnt understand that dig enough as to respond to it - it tells me you are no engineer. Cant speak Geek, cant be Engineer.

Every Engineer has a sound understanding of upper and lower bounds. That is, except for you.

Let me guess - you will next assert you have nothing less than a Ph.D. in Engineering....from MIT....

nope, just a bachelors in ME from cockrell!

Dont believe you at all. Again, any ME would have been all over that lower bound comment. You didnt even understand it.

Now, before you go down that road of pretending to have an ME: understand that one of the 11 Aggies in my family that have studied, or that are currently studying Engineering at A&M, there exists one who has a Ph.D in ME from A&M. We will find a way for him to play 52 questions with you and the result will not be pretty. I promise you - he will ask you some questions you just cant Google, and your little pretender game will end in smoke and flames.

Heck, even though my engineering degree from A&M isnt ME - I could back you into a corner with simple transform questions whose answers you just cant google.

When you find yourself in a hole - put the shovel down.

sounds like fun, give him a call!
username checks out
Loyalty
AG
halfone85 said:

Even with all of your ranting, you never gave one reason why a&m is "big brother." Just insults at another university, which truly shows the inferiority complex in action. Its ok RRAG; its subconscious.

I may have said things you dont like, but I have stated facts, unlike your reaction to said facts.
Thanks for the entertainment. You are in a serious state of denial my friend. You were texas.

Now you folks are begging to play daddy A&M cause you need us to help you strengthen your pathetic deloss dodds conference schedule.

You come to Daddy's website to try and make yourself feel big again with all your superiority BS that's laughable to us and the rest of the country.

Blue blood?? BWahahahahaha!!!

Your coach is a clown. Jimbo is elite.

You guys waive dildo's and campus march against the United States of America, While A&M fans do Red White and Blue outs

Your fans leave by half time if you're not winning by enough and boo your team.

We stand during the game in support of our team

I could go on and on... but just a few examples of truth that you simply cannot handle

Now, step back from the computer and go watch another rerun of the coaches cooking show on the LHN

Oh, and just in case you didn't see this tonight in baseball...horns fall, 4-2, to the Jayhawks in the opener.
Your Friend
ATM fans never leave early or boo?
Caesar4
AG
Your Friend said:

ATM fans never leave early or boo?
Of course some individuals do. But, not en masse like sips. Sips even had a t-shirt proselytizing against leaving early.

Bottlehead90
AG
That shirt was something mack initiated because before mack they had a history of showing up late, leaving early and being quiet at the game.
In other words, their fans suck and have a history of it.

Potcake
AG

Apparently there was a 2 for 1 on rides on the midway.
Oryx
does gold even absorb light?

sips should just soak the rings in lake austin and let the zebra mussels grace them
Spider69
AG
I don't need to muddy the tu-Aggie debate any more. On Rings, both the USMA (West Point) and the Citadel graduates typically proudly wear their rings. My son ('01) has his Aggie ring regularly mistaken for a Citadel ring in NC where he works.

Citadel Ring seen often on "House of Cards"
https://images.app.goo.gl/JtCtFFey1DxFsXTj7

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.