What, exactly, is off limits for baby brother to mimic?

13,616 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Spider69
Nosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lol
Ciboag96
What is someone wants a dildo on the side, close to their, em, heart. That in the features catalog?
halfone85
Baby brother? You're silly.

Have a good day Texags. Hate away.
Loyalty
AG
halfone85 said:

Yep...Baby brother. Just like you on Texags obsessed with Big Brother. Times have changed my friend.
halfone85
Round Rock AG said:

halfone85 said:

Yep...Baby brother. Just like you on Texags obsessed with Big Brother. Times have changed my friend.
I responded because it's not true. Ask anybody, not associated, with either university. The truth is that you will get the same response that the Barstool aggie reporter got. Yall think everybody else is not wrong. The fact that you guys actually believe you're right on this is exactly why yall come across as a cult. BTW this thread is about a post of a UT ring. Big brother says shut up and go to sleep.
halfone85
And RRAG - I come here from time to time to see the silliness. Sometimes, I can't help myself to chime in. That is all.
PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo
AG
halfone85 said:

Yes, we are your Big Brother. Let me count the ways:

1. We are bigger than t.u. There are 68,000 Aggies on campus in College Station. Only 52,000 sips in Austin.

2. We are virtually tied among the top undergraduate Engineering schools (both in the Top 15).

3. Our graduates, on average, make more money than sips.

4. Our football stadium is larger. In fact, your new remodel job is making your stadium smaller.

5. Our football team has won more games since we joined the SEC in 2012 than has the sips. In fact, we have won more football games in this decade. We know, Maryland, Iowa State, Kansas State, etc, are national powers in football..

6. We have Jimbo - the guy we wanted. You have Herman, the strip club kisser, the 8th or 9th guy you wanted.

7. We had 6 players just drafted in the NFL. More than the top 2 teams in the Big 12 combined. You had, what, 2?

8. Our alumni base is growing exponentially. The sips are holding steady - even with new flashy promise rings bathed in the light of your tower. BTW, there is an Aggie flag in your tower.

9. Our campus is building, and building, and building. We are growing so fast we had to open the Rellis Campus extension.

10. Our athletes are better. Football, Basketball, Baseball, track.

11. I spoke at a High School recently. A&M is "the" school most of the best students wanted to attend. Sips weren't even a close second. Rice was.

There are more, many more.

You see, you were Texas. You are now just Lil' Brother. In 20 years, it will be hard to tell you apart from Texas State. In fact, Texas State will probably be in the Big 12 with all those other quality teams kicking your butts.

Potcake
AG
Or
1876 > 1883
halfone85
A week ago you would have added that you think yall have the best AD too. In the end, none of that matters. Everything you responded with is BS. So your stadium holds more people really matters? You're argument sound like somebody with a jacked up truck trying to compensate for something small. You brought up academics, UT is ranked higher in almost every ranking. Again, I will repeat it.. if you ask anyone impartial, they will laugh at you. Once you get that response, typical Aggie thinking will kick in.. "everyone else is wrong; we are right."

I guess we can follow up with this when we beat LSU and yall lose to Georgia.

Try again, former rojo
halfone85
Flex, are your posts being deleted for some reason? This is the second day in a row that it says you were the last to post after I did, but when I look, there isnt anything there.
Potcake
AG
Punctuation isn't your strong suit, is it? But then again, I'm not sure you have a strong suit based on your nonsensical posts.
Your Friend
PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo said:

halfone85 said:

1. We are bigger than t.u. There are 68,000 Aggies on campus in College Station. Only 52,000 sips in Austin.

2. We are virtually tied among the top undergraduate Engineering schools (both in the Top 15).

4. Our football stadium is larger. In fact, your new remodel job is making your stadium smaller.

5. Our football team has won more games since we joined the SEC in 2012 than has the sips. In fact, we have won more football games in this decade. We know, Maryland, Iowa State, Kansas State, etc, are national powers in football..

6. We have Jimbo - the guy we wanted. You have Herman, the strip club kisser, the 8th or 9th guy you wanted.

7. We had 6 players just drafted in the NFL. More than the top 2 teams in the Big 12 combined. You had, what, 2?

8. Our alumni base is growing exponentially. The sips are holding steady - even with new flashy promise rings bathed in the light of your tower. BTW, there is an Aggie flag in your tower.

9. Our campus is building, and building, and building. We are growing so fast we had to open the Rellis Campus extension.

11. I spoke at a High School recently. A&M is "the" school most of the best students wanted to attend. Sips weren't even a close second. Rice was.

You see, you were Texas. You are now just Lil' Brother. In 20 years, it will be hard to tell you apart from Texas State. In fact, Texas State will probably be in the Big 12 with all those other quality teams kicking your butts.

What an odd list. Also, please do some fact checking before posting
halfone85
What is nonsensical is thinking that because you were founded 7 years before has an weight to this discussion. By your thinking, a typewriter is better than a computer.

Do better pot..
ABATTBQ87
AG
A&M medal of honor recipients 7
tu medal of honor recipients 0
halfone85
Omg are you serious?? You're going there? Yall have a previous football player currently standing trial for murder.

Neither of these have anything to do with the fact that the whole country looks as A&M as the secondary university. Yall can keep bringing up things as if you are in 5th grade all you want. It just makes you look like you are reaching.

Honestly, I dont have anything against A&M. I have friends that went there. I just cant help myself when I see this ridiculousness.
technoviking
AG
Post delete/user banned in 3... 2.... 1....
halfone85
Typical aggie.. if someone disagrees and responds to a post, let's ban them.

This cult can have no outside influence!

Got it. Btw, I thought I would reach my post limit by now.
APHIS AG
Sips just cannot help themselves.

I am so glad we are not associated with them any more so we can all point to them and laugh.

Grabbed any dildos lately for that is what t.u. has become.
halfone85
Wow this post was about a UT ring. If you are so happy being away, then why is there post after post about UT?

I hate the big 12. I'll gladly admit our conference sucks. I'm hoping we go independent. That's something we can do, yall can't. That's more to the point of who big brother is than any of the idiotic points yall made.
Potcake
AG
OK halfwit, in keeping with the intent of the thread:
1876 vs 1883 would make A&M the older brother
The school you're defending so fiercely has a history of copying big brother, including the Hook'em hand sign in response to the Gig'em, a Hex Rally in response to Bonfire, Texas Fight in response to Aggie yells and the War Hymn, and the aforementioned ring.
Bottlehead90
AG
Yes you should go independent you're a national brand.
I have to wonder how well a network devoted to Belmont would do.

Never change sips
Always good for a laugh
Bottlehead90
AG
Potcake said:

OK halfwit, in keeping with the intent of the thread:
1876 vs 1883 would make A&M the older brother
The school you're defending so fiercely has a history of copying big brother, including the Hook'em hand sign in response to the Gig'em, a Hex Rally in response to Bonfire, Texas Fight in response to Aggie yells and the War Hymn, and the aforementioned ring.

And we determined the name of their cow
technoviking
AG
halfone85 said:

Typical aggie.. if someone disagrees and responds to a post, let's ban them.

This cult can have no outside influence!

Got it. Btw, I thought I would reach my post limit by now.

You know how I know you're a troll? Because if you were a real sip you'd know that the various tu fan sites are the most burnt orange sunshine pumping, burnt orange cum-guzzling, virtue-signaling, frail fansites on the internet.

I got a ban from one because I made a joke about Charlie strong, whom y'all hate, being from Arkansas. You, on the other hand, are on here inferring Thomas Johnson's mentally ill-driven murder is just as indicative of Aggie culture as our 7 Medal of Honor recipients. You should be banned.
AG
Your Friend said:

halfone85 said:

What an odd list. Also, please do some fact checking before posting
Show us which fact is wrong. You see - those are facts. t.u. is dying, A&M is growing.

Have you been to A&M's campus lately? Can't even recognize it due to he growth since I started as a student there back in the 80s. Meanwhile, the t.u. campus has been stagnant. What - they have added a 2-3 buildings somewhere. BTW, there is an Aggie flag standing over the campus at the top of the tower.
AG
halfone85 said:

A week ago you would have added that you think yall have the best AD too. In the end, none of that matters. Everything you responded with is BS. So your stadium holds more people really matters? You're argument sound like somebody with a jacked up truck trying to compensate for something small. You brought up academics, UT is ranked higher in almost every ranking. Again, I will repeat it.. if you ask anyone impartial, they will laugh at you. Once you get that response, typical Aggie thinking will kick in.. "everyone else is wrong; we are right."

I guess we can follow up with this when we beat LSU and yall lose to Georgia.

Try again, former rojo
Put some money where your mouth is?

You beat LSU??? Ha-ha-ha! What a riot!!

We have an excellent shot of beating UGA. In fact, I will be there in Athens for the game.

But, you don't have a shot in hell of beating LSU. None. Zero.

halfone85
No, I said neither has anything to do with the discussion (btw VY could have a mental illness and all of yall degrade him for that.)

Not one of you has addressed my original point about how the country views the two universities. I follow recruiting but dont pay for sites. Call me a sip all you want. I graduated from there. You can complain about all the T shirt fans, but guess what buddy, that is national exposure. Hate it all you want.

Call me a troll. I responded to a dumb thread because it is dumb.
halfone85
That doesnt matter to how the whole country views you
technoviking
AG
halfone85 said:

No, I said neither has anything to do with the discussion (btw VY could have a mental illness and all of yall degrade him for that.)

Not one of you has addressed my original point about how the country views the two universities. I follow recruiting but dont pay for sites. Call me a sip all you want. I graduated from there. You can complain about all the T shirt fans, but guess what buddy, that is national exposure. Hate it all you want.

BS, you inferred Thomas Johnson's actions impress what A&M is upon people of the country's minds as much as our 7 Medal of Honor winners might. **** off. Trash comment from a trash poster.
Old McDonald

halfone85 said:

You forgot an important one! You also have the highest acceptance rate of the power 5 schools in Texas! It's even higher than UH and SFA for good measure.

Very impressed by those enrollment numbers too. I didn't realize tamu was in the elite company of UCF.
username checks out
Caesar4
AG
tshirtmoron said:

halfone85 said:

You forgot an important one! You also have the highest acceptance rate of the power 5 schools in Texas! It's even higher than UH and SFA for good measure.

Very impressed by those enrollment numbers too. I didn't realize tamu was in the elite company of UCF.
Haha & sad at the same time. Do better. You know where you need to improve.
APHIS AG
halfone85 said:

Wow this post was about a UT ring. If you are so happy being away, then why is there post after post about UT?

I hate the big 12. I'll gladly admit our conference sucks. I'm hoping we go independent. That's something we can do, yall can't. That's more to the point of who big brother is than any of the idiotic points yall made.
Then why are you not "independent". If you are so powerful and the conference you control holds you back, then go.

And the reason t.u. will not is the same reason that the LHN is such a failure. NO ONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Agvet12
AG
Let them have their "moment" in the end lil brother is mad that UT (reason you have to mention it as UT Austin lol) to anyone outside the BDF actually means University if TN. So they have to try and coin they're the "only school of Texas" BS.

They're also trying to coping our ring tradition lol.

Living in history and past glory with their heads stuck in the sand lol.
gwellis
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

can non-graduates buy one?

Asking for a friend
You mean Your Friend! Amirite?
Gil '91
gwellis
AG
halfone85 said:

Omg are you serious?? You're going there? Yall have a previous football player currently standing trial for murder.

Neither of these have anything to do with the fact that the whole country looks as A&M as the secondary university. Yall can keep bringing up things as if you are in 5th grade all you want. It just makes you look like you are reaching.

Honestly, I dont have anything against A&M. I have friends that went there. I just cant help myself when I see this ridiculousness.
Mental health is a real issue that needs to be dealt with. If you think your University is clean, then cast stones.

Back to BS. Is your big brother actually bigger or just older? See how that works?
Gil '91
Federale01
AG
halfone85 said:

I live in "the rest of the country." Hate to break it to you but no one gives two sheets about what two universities in Texas are doing outside of their sports teams. No one chats about school's strong academic heritage before they talk about their football team. No one says, "Sure, its a great football team but lets talk about what a great school it is." No one cares. I know that is hard for sips who think their university is the center of the world and every one sits around and acknowledges their greatness, but that never happens.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.