Convo with sip at airport

19,651 Views | 137 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Loyalty
AboveGroundPool
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dermdoc said:

You are trying way too hard. Might want to read the post about how to post on rivalries. And where you been the last decade?
Whatever you say, Freddie Mercury.
dermdoc
AG
So whose sock is this? Jorts? And I do like fat bottomed girls.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tangelox
Conversations in your head are hard to get away from.
dixichkn
AG
dermdoc said:

Buddy of mine is a private pilot and flew a party to New Orleans the day after the Sugar Bowl. As one would expect, lots of sips fans at the airport flying back home. He was walking by a mature lady sip all decked in burnt orange and he simply said Congrats on your win. He had an Aggie jacket on and she asked him if he was an Aggie fan. He said yes. She then asked him if he had gone to A&M and he said yes and showed her his ring. She then asked So you are part of the cult? He looked her right in the eyes and said you would think that after sucking for ten years you would lose your arrogance. And then walked off.

Sips will never change. All you can do is win and beat them when you play them.
sounds like your buddy missed on both counts there
WC94
AG
AboveGround trying to change the narrative about sippy.

If you heard these words: Dildo Parade, MasculinUT, cocks not glocks, bleach bombs, Brecklyn, F-250,

Everyone in Texas knows which University that represents.
Muy
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

dermdoc said:

AboveGroundPool said:

Here's my story. It is also totally true:

One time I was talking to this aggie and he was all "sips suck!" and I was like "nuh-uh!" and he was all like "John David Crow!" and I was like "Vince Young, fool!" and he was like "stop body-shaming Jorvorskie Lane, brother's got a gland problem!" and I was like "yeah, that actually is pretty uncool, I mean one time the guy was crying on the sideline," and then our moms picked us up and that was kinda the end of the conversation.
The old moral relativism "everybody does it" schtick. How sipish.
Couple thoughts, doc, and I value your continued feedback:

1. You seem to have confused the logical fallacy of the "golden rationalization" with the philosophy of "moral relativism."

2. Are you calling no fairsies on (i) moral relativism and/or (ii) the golden rationale? Better check with your fellow AgTags first.

3. My post employed neither the golden rationale nor moral relativism.

This is clearly a t-shirt sip who took his classes at ACC semi-seriously.
Muy
AG
Surely we can find lots of articles from visiting fans about how awesome and classy sips are. I mean, we never hear that about the Ags, but I assume tu is known for being the best environment that opposing fans love to visit.
petey88

well,

Clown Show continues
stexagg
dermdoc said:

Buddy of mine is a private pilot and flew a party to New Orleans the day after the Sugar Bowl. As one would expect, lots of sips fans at the airport flying back home. He was walking by a mature lady sip all decked in burnt orange and he simply said Congrats on your win. He had an Aggie jacket on and she asked him if he was an Aggie fan. He said yes. She then asked him if he had gone to A&M and he said yes and showed her his ring. She then asked So you are part of the cult? He looked her right in the eyes and said you would think that after sucking for ten years you would lose your arrogance. And then walked off.

Yeah...well, we havent won near as many championships as the number of players Tom Herman has kissed.
A History Of Violence
AG
AgCat93 said:

You should have walked off after he said Texas was back.

Yeah, but only after he finished the paperwork on your car rental.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
TwoTimeAg
AG
stexagg said:

dermdoc said:

Yeah...well, we havent won near as many championships as the number of players Tom Herman has kissed.
Alabama hasn't won near as many championships as the number of players Tom Herman has kissed.
GAC06
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

dermdoc said:

Prove it and show me your dildo.
Oh. Wow. This is awkward.

Bro (or ma'am, if that's how you identify today), I respect your lifestyle decisions, and if you want to ask other dudes on the internet to show you pictures of sex toys, that's a totally constitutionally-protected way to spend your time. It's just not how I choose to spend mine.

Crying on TexAgs about Texas Aggie championships from 100 years ago is a solid way to spend your Saturday afternoon, bro.
AboveGroundPool
WC94 said:

AboveGround trying to change the narrative about sippy.

If you heard these words: Dildo Parade, MasculinUT, cocks not glocks, bleach bombs, Brecklyn, F-250,

Everyone in Texas knows which University that represents.
How about these:

Puff paint overalls
All-male cheerleaders
Bizarre exclamations
Weird fingerguns
Compulsory nut grabbing

If you guessed Blinn, you'd be close, in more ways than one. Go Buccaneers!

AboveGroundPool
GAC06 said:

AboveGroundPool said:

dermdoc said:

Prove it and show me your dildo.
Oh. Wow. This is awkward.

Bro (or ma'am, if that's how you identify today), I respect your lifestyle decisions, and if you want to ask other dudes on the internet to show you pictures of sex toys, that's a totally constitutionally-protected way to spend your time. It's just not how I choose to spend mine.

Crying on TexAgs about Texas Aggie championships from 100 years ago is a solid way to spend your Saturday afternoon, bro.
First of all, good on you for coming to dermdoc's rescue. I didn't realize at first that he was special needs.

Also, Gack, serious question, because you seem like a guy who knows stuff: if you are the Texas Aggies, can we be the Texas Agricultural and Mechanical Longhorns?
GAC06
AG
Why would they call themselves that? They have never been an Agricultural and Mechanical college. We have always been, and always will be the Texas Aggies. I wouldn't mind if they went back to calling themselves Texas University again.
HeyMoe
AG
Had a similar conversation with a sip;

ME -- "I see your t-shirt, did you watch the Sugar Bowl?"

HIM -- "que?"

ME -- "Never mind, (points to the lawn) you missed a spot"
AboveGroundPool
GAC06 said:

Why would they call themselves that? They have never been an Agricultural and Mechanical college. We have always been, and always will be the Texas Aggies. I wouldn't mind if they went back to calling themselves Texas University again.
Actually, Gack, you're right. Trying to refer to your school by something other than its actual name *is* silly. So . . . why do you do it?
GAC06
AG
I don't think I've ever referred to my school as anything other than Texas A&M University or just A&M. The people that attended or currently attend are the Texas Aggies. Not the Oklahoma Aggies or New Mexico Aggies or Utah Aggies or any of the many other "Aggies" out there. It's a concept so simple I'd expect even a complete dip**** like you to grasp it easily.
AboveGroundPool
GAC06 said:

I don't think I've ever referred to my school as anything other than Texas A&M University or just A&M. The people that attended or currently attend are the Texas Aggies. Not the Oklahoma Aggies or New Mexico Aggies or Utah Aggies or any of the many other "Aggies" out there. It's a concept so simple I'd expect even a complete dip**** like you to grasp it easily.
Well, Gack, I'm probably confused, but it looks like today, at 4:30 pm central time, you referred to aTm as the "Texas Aggies."

New Mexico State are Aggies. Not New Mexico.
Utah State are Aggies. Not Utah.
Oklahoma State WERE the Aggies. Not Oklahoma.

Are Baylor students "Texas Bears?" Are Tech students "Texas Raiders?"

GAC06
AG
You should read my last post again. I may have overestimated your intelligence. I didn't refer to the school, I referred to the Texas Aggies.
WC94
AG

Puff paint overalls v. ASS-LESS CHAPS
All-male cheerleaders v. TRANSGENDER PLAYERS
Bizarre exclamations v. BIZARRE EVERYTHING
Weird fingerguns v. THAT'S TECH DUMMY
Compulsory nut grabbing v. DILDO PARADES

Al Bula
AG
Only beta males get into a labia measuring contest with dumbass tsips. Congrats dumbass.
AboveGroundPool
GAC06 said:

You should read my last post again. I may have overestimated your intelligence. I didn't refer to the school, I referred to the Texas Aggies.
Gack, I understood what you said. It's just not correct.

You said that "Texas Aggies" refers to the students, and not the school. This is, of course, completely arbitrary nonsense. Students who attend Texas A&M are Texas A&M Aggies. Students who attend Baylor are Baylor Bears. Students who attend Texas are Texas Longhorns. I didn't make the rules. I'm just trying to help you understand them.
Jock 07
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

Well, Gack, I'm probably confused, but it looks like today, at 4:30 pm central time, you referred to aTm as the "Texas Aggies."

New Mexico State are Aggies. Not New Mexico.
Utah State are Aggies. Not Utah.
Oklahoma State WERE the Aggies. Not Oklahoma.

Are Baylor students "Texas Bears?" Are Tech students "Texas Raiders?"

I love how butthurt sip and t-shirt sip gets over the fact that we are the Texas Aggies.
GAC06
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

You said that "Texas Aggies" refers to the students, and not the school. This is, of course, completely arbitrary nonsense. Students who attend Texas A&M are Texas A&M Aggies. Students who attend Baylor are Baylor Bears. Students who attend Texas are Texas Longhorns. I didn't make the rules. I'm just trying to help you understand them.

I know you didn't make the rules. We are the Texas Aggies. They used to be Texas University. They used to be called Varsity. I don't really give a **** what little brother calls themselves, but it's cute they think they have a monopoly on the word Texas even though we were the Texas Aggies before they existed.
RGLAG85
AG
AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

You might want to do a little history search there sweetie. I realize intellectual research is probably not your forte and just regurgitating your hero, Randolph's, obsessive rantings. You are the quintessential sip sweetie, you think you are so much smarter and clever than aggeey. You came over here and showed us dumb rednecks on the innerweb. Sweetie, don't ever change your schlong gobbling ass, it let me rest comfortably knowing there is at least one person in this world dumber than me.
Flexbone
AboveGroundPool said:

GAC06 said:

Uh, we were the Texas Aggies well before the Longhorns existed, champ. Might want to pick up a book or use google, you moron.
petey88

another reason I hate FB, I added a vendor tech who is a tee shirt sip I found out. He went to a juco and that's it.

So he starts mouthing off how low class the Aggies are, so I said I didn't know he went to t.u. Of course no reply. And then two of his buddies join in on the thread slamming my university, calling me a cow ****er, etc

I simply posted, "**** you" as a reply. They couldn't believe an Aggie would say that to them, said I was too old to fight. I replied I wasn't scared of anyone ( and I'm not ).

So they change the subject to a challenge of a football match, softball game, whatever. I say OK, name date & time,...no reply.

So then they quit mouthing off on the FB thread. Three tee shirt sips challenge me, I obligated them and the ******* shut up.

I looked around about the other two clowns, also only high schoolers. There selfies,...they were fat ugly slobs with fat ugly wives and kids.

The vendor tech guy worked for me before I retired. He weighs probably 375#, has big fat whale of a wife, ditto for his kids. The only reason I added him was he did a great job, even though at times his weight problem would get in the way. If I needed emergency service he would call, say he was on the way. This guy also is maybe 5'5" and can barely walk he's so fat.

Anyway, he'll heart attack out at some point. His FB stuff is all tee shirt sip and food, kind of like Fat Ketch. I now truly believe he's a Fat Ketch fan as well, but didn't ask, don't care. He's dead to me now.

I approved payment of considerable amount of money to him over our business in 10 of the 14 years I was at my corporation. And may I add, I told all three of the wimps to eat **** in that thread.

They just kept mouthing, stumbling, come back mouthing, more stumbling...they just couldn't believe a "low class Aggie" would verbally assault them. Just to **** with them I added the like icon to anything I could find with their name....haven't dropped the vendor tech yet, but I will. This all just happened after the Sugar Bowl, so these weak minded, unhealthy, arrogant tee shirt sips think they are smarter than "any" Aggie even though they didn't go to a four year school, and they said so on FB.

Now at times I wish I could screw with them like the old days before caller ID and the net. I could ruin them and they wouldn't know what hit them if it was the old days.

Only reason i'm on FB, I wanted some family historic old photos and my Niece jokingly made me join FB. I have less than 80 "friends", and constantly never reply to friend requests because I don't care to waste my time on them. Most are old high school class mates from Waco. That says enough right there,...I do have a few FB friends from FB from Waco, but we were also buddies growing up, not just classmates.
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
petey88 said:

another reason I hate FB, I added a vendor tech who is a tee shirt sip I found out. He went to a juco and that's it.

So he starts mouthing off how low class the Aggies are, so I said I didn't know he went to t.u. Of course no reply. And then two of his buddies join in on the thread slamming my university, calling me a cow ****er, etc

I simply posted, "**** you" as a reply. They couldn't believe an Aggie would say that to them, said I was too old to fight. I replied I wasn't scared of anyone ( and I'm not ).

So they change the subject to a challenge of a football match, softball game, whatever. I say OK, name date & time,...no reply.

So then they quit mouthing off on the FB thread. Three tee shirt sips challenge me, I obligated them and the ******* shut up.

I looked around about the other two clowns, also only high schoolers. There selfies,...they were fat ugly slobs with fat ugly wives and kids.

The vendor tech guy worked for me before I retired. He weighs probably 375#, has big fat whale of a wife, ditto for his kids. The only reason I added him was he did a great job, even though at times his weight problem would get in the way. If I needed emergency service he would call, say he was on the way. This guy also is maybe 5'5" and can barely walk he's so fat.

Anyway, he'll heart attack out at some point. His FB stuff is all tee shirt sip and food, kind of like Fat Ketch. I now truly believe he's a Fat Ketch fan as well, but didn't ask, don't care. He's dead to me now.

I approved payment of considerable amount of money to him over our business in 10 of the 14 years I was at my corporation. And may I add, I told all three of the wimps to eat **** in that thread.

They just kept mouthing, stumbling, come back mouthing, more stumbling...they just couldn't believe a "low class Aggie" would verbally assault them. Just to **** with them I added the like icon to anything I could find with their name....haven't dropped the vendor tech yet, but I will. This all just happened after the Sugar Bowl, so these weak minded, unhealthy, arrogant tee shirt sips think they are smarter than "any" Aggie even though they didn't go to a four year school, and they said so on FB.

Now at times I wish I could screw with them like the old days before caller ID and the net. I could ruin them and they wouldn't know what hit them if it was the old days.

Only reason i'm on FB, I wanted some family historic old photos and my Niece jokingly made me join FB. I have less than 80 "friends", and constantly never reply to friend requests because I don't care to waste my time on them. Most are old high school class mates from Waco. That says enough right there,...I do have a few FB friends from FB from Waco, but we were also buddies growing up, not just classmates.
dixichkn
AG
HeyMoe said:

Had a similar conversation with a sip;

ME -- "I see your t-shirt, did you watch the Sugar Bowl?"

HIM -- "que?"

ME -- "Never mind, (points to the lawn) you missed a spot"
Similar, except mine was up on the roof and using a really loud nail gun so he probably didn't hear the question very well
goodAg80
AG
[img]?height=300&width=300&qv=90&side=front&Filters=[{%22name%22:%22background%22,%22value%22:%22ddddde%22,%22sequence%22:2}][/img]

Your Friend
Welcome back GA
petey88

you're still here ?

I had hoped Mods would ban you. I've been busy having fun and not here too much at all lately.

and then you pop up
APHIS AG
On their win, even a blind squirrel finds a nut. It is next year that will be measuring stick however, they have lucked out with the BDF being down next year.

Murray is gone, WV, KSU, KU, and tt have new coaches. Baylor is still Baylor, Patterson is showing his age, OSU is unpredictable, and ISU may give them a run.

Really, their is really nothing standing in the way of t.u., maybe LSU, but like Maryland, it will be early in the season.
Grits
AG
The term Texas is back is now a running joke in the state.
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.